The 2013-14 NBA season

Comments

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    if rose is healthy ... bulls in 6 ... C's basically playing without their best player ...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    polaris_x wrote:
    if rose is healthy ... bulls in 6 ... C's basically playing without their best player ...

such a compelling series this will be...if the bulls can get past the fucking hawks though :lol::lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
    The Hawks have a bunch of talent, but they're underachievers.

However, when they're playing their best it's tough to beat them.

Still, I'd be very surprised if they win the series. No way Rose allows that to happen.
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    All this posting and no comment on the LeBron look-back before the dagger dunk? That was so freaking awesome! They played the Celts perfectly throughout the series, just wore them down. Rondo wasn't on the floor because he was hurting the C's by not shooting or playing defense, or resembling any bit of the player that he can be. LeBron and Wade seem pretty focused right now, and even though Rose is good, it'll be tough for anyone to take them out. We'll see though.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    polaris_x wrote:

such a compelling series this will be...if the bulls can get past the fucking hawks though :lol::lol::lol:

That series will end tomorrow night.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    this game should be vancouver at seattle
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    norm wrote:
    Didn't think of that. Used to be a short trip.
    #FHP
    seattle and vancouver are better off for not having paid to build rich owners new stadiums though...
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    GO HEAT!!
    "and you never leave Vegas (or online gambling) when you're on a HEATer"
    norm wrote:

ha!

i was intending on making a similar comment.

poor seattle...
    www.myspace.com
    Plus, the Sonics had better uniforms than the Thunder.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    tcaporale wrote:

I miss the Sonics.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    tcaporale wrote:

I miss the Sonics.

yeah. it's hard not to like this thunder team...but then you remember they play in oklahoma city.

also--how played is the "everyone wearing the same colored shirt thing?" what's the point anymore? seems like most teams do it. nothing original.
    www.myspace.com
    RW81233 wrote:
    "and you never leave Vegas (or online gambling) when you're on a HEATer"

EGG-ZACKTLY!!

Heat with another cover tonight...

and easy money on the series win. :D:D :shock:

RW...do you live in towson? I just moved back down here for a new job in January. My boss is up from raleigh and we ended up at the Mount Washington Tavern for beers. So fucking weird being back in this area.
    fixer my commute is literally 4-12 minutes...i live off of stevenson lane and drive into work to the back entrance to school. i've been to that tavern a couple times - it's a nice spot. i rarely go out besides taking my kids to batemans at the end of the semester, but when I do I chose the crease b/c no one goes there.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    tcaporale wrote:

I miss the Sonics.

yeah. it's hard not to like this thunder team...but then you remember they play in oklahoma city.

also--how played is the "everyone wearing the same colored shirt thing?" what's the point anymore? seems like most teams do it. nothing original.

Thunder almost have the Knicks colours.
    Bring back Charlotte Hornets!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • P23JP23J Posts: 103
    Sad to see the Celts go down like that. Poor execution down the stretch is very out of character for that team. Turnovers, missed open shots - normally something you don't see.

Hats off to the Heat though. Their athleticism was too much for the C's down the stretch - and of course, James' big shots. (i was slamming my head off the couch at this point)

Anyways, which PJ song you recommend I blare to let out some aggression?? :D
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    RW81233 wrote:
    seattle and vancouver are better off for not having paid to build rich owners new stadiums though...
    Man, I completely agree. Nevertheless, the NBA without the Sonics just doesn't feel right.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    tcaporale wrote:

I miss the Sonics.

The same colored shirt thing is overplayed, but I like the whole "stand until they score" thing, kind of adds to a cool and very lively fanbase in OKC. As long as I've watched the NBA, no other fan base has done that.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    Heat in 5
    dcfaithful wrote:

I miss the Sonics.

The same colored shirt thing is overplayed, but I like the whole "stand until they score" thing, kind of adds to a cool and very lively fanbase in OKC. As long as I've watched the NBA, no other fan base has done that.

that i can deal with. sort of a college atmostphere...at least for a minute or two at the most. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    The Fixer wrote:
    Heat in 5
    I used to like you.

Good first half. Seemed the bulls had more mistakes but they were able to keep it tight. Should be a good tight series
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The Bulls need to keep on pounding the Heat inside on those offensive rebounds.

Have to keep Wade and James shooting jump shots.

Good first half.
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    Heat in 5
    I used to like you.

Good first half. Seemed the bulls had more mistakes but they were able to keep it tight. Should be a good tight series

haha. don't worry, I'm wrong plenty of the time.

just my 2 cents
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    taj gibson!!!!!!!!!!
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Tomorrow better fly by so I can watch the Dallas game. I hope they're not rusty.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    norm wrote:
    taj gibson!!!!!!!!!!
    Couple of HUGE dunks tonight. Liked the dunk on wade in the first half.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Stat of the night... bulls plus 19 on shot attempts. Wow
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    the heat bench is poop. bulls are much deeper.

loved seeing them get whupped tonight.
    www.myspace.com