The 2013-14 NBA season

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    is this the game that pre-empted Family Guy at 9:45 tonight?!?! terrific.

luckily Rocky III is on. I pity the fool......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    sadly, Miami appears to be the class of the east so far. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    81 wrote:

gonna be a helluva eastern conference finals.
    www.myspace.com
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    it'll answer the question between teamwork and talent...
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Boston is just about done. Horrible possession to end the 4th qtr.

yep. loved seeing pierce get bitched by lebron.

guess who I had money on ;)
    he got bitched by his team on that play

he's the most fake player in the NBA. after kobe of course

I hate the celtics
    81 wrote:

gonna be a helluva eastern conference finals.

go heat!! I hope they continue to make a mockery of this awful league.

can't wait to see what collusion brews during the lockout. good times!!
    The Fixer wrote:
    he's the most fake player in the NBA. after kobe of course

I hate the celtics

i can't stand the celtics either, between wheel chair and mr wanna be thug, they make me wanna puke....except when they play the heat.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Isn't Kyle Korver on the Bulls? I don't think he's anything special, but I think he would stretch out the atlanta defense for rose and the big guys. He's sure better than keith bogans.

Marv and kerr are great...they almost make these games worth watching
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    The Fixer wrote:
    Isn't Kyle Korver on the Bulls? I don't think he's anything special, but I think he would stretch out the atlanta defense for rose and the big guys. He's sure better than keith bogans.

Marv and kerr are great...they almost make these games worth watching

Yep, Korver is on the Bulls. The only reason Bogans gets any minutes is because of his defense. Korver can't play much D at all.

Marv is great. Takes me back to the glory days of the Bulls in the 90s.
    Weird rotation today with korver only getting a handful of minutes and asik and taj to close out the game.

Bogans isnt bad ay what he does. He's shooting 50% from three and plays solid d.

Taj looked really good in the fourth. Nice to see a power forward playing solid d.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I wish all sports broadcasts gave the option of turning off the talking heads. I would love to be able to listen to just the game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    I wish all sports broadcasts gave the option of turning off the talking heads. I would love to be able to listen to just the game.

eh, then you'd be left with all the stupid music and effects in the arena.
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

i wish they would turn that shit off as well. during game action, the pa system should be turned off

thankfully, chicago is as bad as most.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i wish they would turn that shit off as well. during game action, the pa system should be turned off

thankfully, chicago is as bad as most.

i'll never understand that garbage. not everyone in this country has A.D.D :roll:

out of 48 minutes, i'd be willing to bet there's not 3 minutes of play without any sort of PA announcing or music being blasted in the average nba game.
    www.myspace.com
    pretty much.

it's the only major US sport that allows AND encourages that crap
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Its painful watching the celtics crap down their collective leg.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Dammit Celtics!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    hey miami ... it's only the conference semis ...

go bulls
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Newch91 wrote:
    Dammit Celtics!

polaris_x wrote:
    go bulls
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    heat are winning it all....sucks but its true

bulls aren't ready for them yet
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    polaris_x wrote:

go bulls
    I was thinking the same thing when lebron and wade were on the floor at the end of the game
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Bulls wont roll over like boston, but yeah, heat look troublesome right now. Weestern cinfrence blows
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:

Bulls wont roll over like boston, but yeah, heat look troublesome right now. Weestern cinfrence blows

NO they won't roll over BUT THEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH for the heat..need another scorer

and yes they will beat the west regardless of who comes out

hope iam wrong...maybe i should bet them :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    81 wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:

go bulls
    I was thinking the same thing when lebron and wade were on the floor at the end of the game

Yeah, you would think that they just won the title. 2 more rounds to go.

The Heat make me want to puke.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Damn you LeBron James! :x
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
    As much as I dislike LeBron now, gotta give him respect for how he played those last few minutes.

My original prediction for the Eastern Conference Finals was Bulls-Heat, which what's probably going to happen. I had the Bulls beating the Heat, but with how Chicago has been struggling against the Pacers and Hawks I'm not so sure anymore. Still, gonna stand by my predictions.

Really hope somebody beats the Heat eventually, though. The thought of them winning the championship is enough to make me want to puke.

Also, why wasn't Rondo playing at the end? Makes no sense to me.
    tcaporale wrote:
    As much as I dislike LeBron now, gotta give him respect for how he played those last few minutes.

My original prediction for the Eastern Conference Finals was Bulls-Heat, which what's probably going to happen. I had the Bulls beating the Heat, but with how Chicago has been struggling against the Pacers and Hawks I'm not so sure anymore. Still, gonna stand by my predictions.

Really hope somebody beats the Heat eventually, though. The thought of them winning the championship is enough to make me want to puke.

Lebron did hit a couple big shots, but at the same time the Celtics really shit down their leg and gave that game away.

The Bulls ply up and down to their competition. Assuming they do get by Atlanta and considering the fact that they would have home court advantage, it should be a very competitive Eastern finals.
  • tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
    tcaporale wrote:

Lebron did hit a couple big shots, but at the same time the Celtics really shit down their leg and gave that game away.
    Yeah, good point. LeBron still made those two big three-pointers, though.

But yeah, the Celtics played way too sloppy at the end. Unforced turnovers, poor shot selection, etc.
    never thought the sixers would play the heat as tough or tougher than the celtics would...
    www.myspace.com
    tcaporale wrote:
    tcaporale wrote:

Yeah, good point. LeBron still made those two big three-pointers, though.

But yeah, the Celtics played way too sloppy at the end. Unforced turnovers, poor shot selection, etc.

Oh yeah, those were huge shots by LeBron. But like you said, Boston played so sloppy down the stretch. I was really hoping this series would have went at least 1 more game so the Heat didn't get the extra days off to rest up for the Bulls.