Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    imalive wrote:
    Greg Oden is done :cry:

feel bad for the kid ... made exponentially worse being drafted ahead of KD ...
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,920
    polaris_x wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    Greg Oden is done :cry:

feel bad for the kid ... made exponentially worse being drafted ahead of KD ...

is he at least financially set?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:

fuck ... assuming he didn't piss it all away ... he should be fine ... he got $1.5 million this year alone ... he doesn't have a contract beyond this year tho ...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    He didn't retire did he? Somebody will pay him some more
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    regarding the douchiness of lebron james, well, we can go ahead and add that he drinks appletinis, prefers his steak well done and has the restaurant cut it for him :o:lol:

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/ ... ng-habits/
    www.myspace.com
    regarding the douchiness of lebron james, well, we can go ahead and add that he drinks appletinis, prefers his steak well done and has the restaurant cut it for him :o:lol:

cooking a steak beyond medium rare should be punishable by law i say ... 20 days in the slammer where they put you on a vegan diet ... :lol:
    81 wrote:

a "routine" surgery turned into his 3rd microfracture surgey ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    81 wrote:

a "routine" surgery turned into his 3rd microfracture surgey ...

they knew there was a chance of microfracture surgery before he went in.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    polaris_x wrote:

cooking a steak beyond medium rare should be punishable by law i say ... 20 days in the slammer where they put you on a vegan diet ... :lol:

or at least two crops to the back....i mean, according to some here, he is still a slave and all. :o:lol:

anyways, have the fun of a good steak is the blood and juices comeing out...mmmm...num num num
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Newch91 wrote:
    Fenway, we're coming for Boston tonight!
    Eh, that was to be expected. This team sucks.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Newch91 wrote:

:lol:

so quickly the tides have turned.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

so quickly the tides have turned.
    Last Thursday didnt help as you guys thrashed us. Rondo throwing the ball at the ref wasn't helpful and with KG taking his time coming back from his "family matter" means the bench gets way more burn than they should.

That Pistons game the other night was THE WORST.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    did anybody see this....

Preview of thibs at the all star game.
    With Tuesday night's 121-117 victory over the Sacramento Kings, Chicago Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau locked up a spot as the head coach of the East at the All-Star Game in Orlando. It's quite an honor, and the reigning NBA Coach of the Year certainly deserves it. Here's what he had to say about it, as noted by Nick Friedell and Jon Greenberg for ESPNChicago.com:

"It's more a testament and a byproduct of what our team has done," Thibodeau said after the game. "Anytime you can participate in anything like that, it's always good. It's an honor and I look forward to it."

However, NBA fans know that Thibs might not be the best fit for the loose atmosphere of the All-Star Game. He's an intense guy, the sort of coach whose home is just a bed, a couch, and empty pizza boxes. It's also possible he takes lots of showers in the sink. Point being that it's difficult to imagine him treating anything basketball-related like a vacation.

His stewardship of the East could be a disaster. So here's a preview of what could come to pass.
    1. At the weekend's introductory press conference, Thibodeau expresses disgust with the All-Star style after watching the past 25 contests on tape the previous night. The assorted press initially thinks he's joking, at which point he launches into a 15-minute lecture on how defensive rotations can easily stop passes off the backboard in the half-court.

2. At that night's Rising Stars Challenge, Thibs wanders over to Charles Barkley's bench and tells him he's playing too many power forwards at once. Chuck simply says "rebounds," as if it were a real game.

3. The East's open practice devolves into anarchy when Thibodeau asks Dwyane Wade and LeBron James to stand on the perimeter and wait for Derrick Rose to pass them the ball off penetration. They question this strategy, at which point the coach tells them to run suicides. LeBron and Wade laugh, make fun of the bags under his eyes, and return to their phones to play Temple Run.

4. Thibs attends All-Star Saturday Night, says in an interview with TNT's Cheryl Miller that he likes the Shooting Stars Competition best because it preaches the importance of making shots from all over the court. He adds that the Skills Competition is unrealistic and should feature a test of beating a double-team involving two rabid golden retrievers.

5. Paul George jumps over a car altered to look like Thibodeau at the dunk contest.

6. In the second quarter of the All-Star Game, Thibodeau buries his head in his hands when Dwight Howard tries to play point guard simply to anger Shaquille O'Neal. Thirty seconds later, he walks into the locker room without a word. No one can find him after the game.

7. Three weeks later, with the Bulls in a tailspin, Thibs returns to the United Center in full beard and no clothes except for sweatpants. The franchise asks him to return to his job as soon as he's ready, but he claims he's done with basketball and will instead devote his life to trading String Cheese Incident bootlegs.

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Last Thursday didnt help as you guys thrashed us.

hehe

i forgot to mention that...Bulls hit some shots which really help limit the Boston fast break and let the bulls settle into a half court game.

Boston really needs to think about trading KG, Pierce & allen before the deadline. i don't see them competing for a title any time soon.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Last Thursday didnt help as you guys thrashed us.

hehe

i forgot to mention that...Bulls hit some shots which really help limit the Boston fast break and let the bulls settle into a half court game.

Boston really needs to think about trading KG, Pierce & allen before the deadline. i don't see them competing for a title any time soon.
    Nope. If our best-case scenario is to get bounced in 5 games by Chicago in the 2nd round, it's time for a change.
    polaris_x wrote:
    imalive wrote:

fuck ... assuming he didn't piss it all away ... he should be fine ... he got $1.5 million this year alone ... he doesn't have a contract beyond this year tho ...

he doesn't strike me as a guy who's rolling in a Bentley.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    How do they decide coaches for the all star game?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:

Justin Beiber.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Newch91 wrote:

the coach of the team with the best record as of last thrusday
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

So the Chicago coach and the OKC coach are the two coaches?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    imalive wrote:

it's the entourages ...
    Newch91 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

So the Chicago coach and the OKC coach are the two coaches?

soudns about right...i assume OKC was still leading the west as of last week. Thibs is the East coach.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    polaris_x wrote:
    imalive wrote:

it's the entourages ...

I think his only entourage wears scrubs.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    81 wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:

or at least two crops to the back....i mean, according to some here, he is still a slave and all. :o:lol:

anyways, have the fun of a good steak is the blood and juices comeing out...mmmm...num num num

guys....he has the waiter or cook cut it for him! to me, that is what sticks out here. well done is garbage. but he has the fucking restaurant cut his meat for him :lol:.....WHO.DOES.THAT.
    www.myspace.com
    and he has his spaghetti cut for him too. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    He's almost 30 and still has people cut his food for him? WTF??!!
    Newch91 wrote:
    He's almost 30 and still has people cut his food for him? WTF??!!

what's funny is this sentence could have been uttered by a 6 year old. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    i wonder.....does RW have his wife cut his food for him. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i wonder.....does RW have his wife cut his food for him. :P

how many bron bron posters does he have hanging up in his bedroom?

:mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com