The 2013-14 NBA season

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mowing grass so soon. our yard is still mostly brown with a couple of spots of grass growth.

couple more weeks tho, and it will be time to sharpen the old blade and change the oil
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,491
    81 wrote:
    mowing grass so soon. our yard is still mostly brown with a couple of spots of grass growth.

couple more weeks tho, and it will be time to sharpen the old blade and change the oil

this was the 2nd time actually. already lush green and thick in these parts...
    www.myspace.com
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    Go Bobcats!

Wait, wrong thread...thought this was the NBA 2011 Draft thread :lol:
    Woof...

Bulls steal game 1 with monster 4th
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    Woof...

the #1 seed had to "steal" a game? ;)
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Woof...

Looked to me like they were given the game.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Woof...

Looked to me like they were given the game.
    indy did crap down the stretch...bulls defense might have had something to do with it.

Indy was hitting everything for the first 45 minutes.

Bulls need to drop a pacer next game. Bring in kurt to clobber collison.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Woof...

Maybe steal was too strong a word. But it was a frustrating game to watch.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Indy gave it to them.....................they kept shooting jumpers.

Da Bulls will have no problem with this series.

Just sour grapes on my side.........no horse in this race so I root for the dog :?:
    #FHP
    atlanta wins game 1. i'm not shocked by that. :P

let howard do his thing and stop the 3 ball. easy peasy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    atlanta wins game 1. i'm not shocked by that. :P

let howard do his thing and stop the 3 ball. easy peasy

didn't say sweep ;)
    www.myspace.com
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    can't believe i watched that shit :roll:

when does college football start?
    I liked it.

Football kicks off around pj20
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    atta way lower seeds :thumbup: :clap:
    www.myspace.com
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Go Dallas!!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Lakers lost! :D:D
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    atta way lower seeds :thumbup: :clap:

The lower seeds came to play in these playoffs so far.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I wish the celts and knicks could both lose this series. Definitely my two most hated teams
    The Fixer wrote:
    I wish the celts and knicks could both lose this series. Definitely my two most hated teams

If that was a bet you are gauranteed to lose. :DGo MEAN Green GO....

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

Peace

why do you type peace after every one of your posts?
    The Fixer wrote:
    I only root for the Celtics because of Ray Allen.
    The Fixer wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

Peace

why do you type peace after every one of your posts?

Would you rather me type WAR?

Peace

Ray Allen!
    g under p wrote:

Peace

I was just curious. I wouldn't remember to add something at the end of every post
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    I am glad the Bulls got pushed to the end, we need some tough games under our belt.
    The West is so unpredictable, I won't even guess who will win there.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    The Fixer wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

I was just curious. I wouldn't remember to add something at the end of every post

There's a long story behind it, maybe one day I'll pm you about why I've done this on every forum I've posted. Thanks for asking though, I once thought of putting something in my signiture but the repetiveness of typing it seemed so easy to me (without thought, second nature). :D

Peace

Philly blows :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    the nba sucks. the heat don't need any help beating the sixers. this officiating is literally nauseating.

how about the annoying pa announcer? why in the world do they have to be so annoyingly prevalent?

and the nonstop music/sound effects during the game. yuck. play that shit during timeouts. just give me an old school organ during play.

that stuff is awful and it happens everywhere.
    www.myspace.com
    the nba sucks. the heat don't need any help beating the sixers. this officiating is literally nauseating.

how about the annoying pa announcer? why in the world do they have to be so annoyingly prevalent?

and the nonstop music/sound effects during the game. yuck. play that shit during timeouts. just give me an old school organ during play.

agreed that it awful. Miami is one of the biggest offenders. detroit used to be really bad with the whole detroit baskeball call when there was a turnover.

chicago isn't bad to listen to. i barely notice the pa guy during bulls broadcasts.

should do like hockey, no pa bs during action, not even an organ.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

agreed that it awful. Miami is one of the biggest offenders. detroit used to be really bad with the whole detroit baskeball call when there was a turnover.

chicago isn't bad to listen to. i barely notice the pa guy during bulls broadcasts.

should do like hockey, no pa bs during action, not even an organ.

the sixers guy, matty chord, used to be good. he's a dj here and a huge pearl jam fan. about 4 years ago the sixers must have made him ditch his old school-ish approach and utilize the shtick (slop) that you hear everywhere now. i thought hockey used an organ. no? an organ is okay with me. that is old school. even baseball doesn't use it anymore though.

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetroiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit basketttttbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll :x ....that guy is the worst.
    www.myspace.com