81 wrote:
    Spurs are gone. Fruads exposed.

well they're older than dirt...the regular season did them in
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

duncan is getting up there, but parker is still young enough. injuries late in the season hurt them more than age, imo.

the 98 bulls team was getting a little long in the tooth but that didn't stop them.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

duncan is getting up there, but parker is still young enough. injuries late in the season hurt them more than age, imo.

the 98 bulls team was getting a little long in the tooth but that didn't stop them.

The 98 Bulls had the best player ever. He wouldn't let that team lose.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,775
    hats off to san antonio...they showed class.Giving Memphis its due. Phil would have bitched 1000000000 different ways before and after the series. Memphis since the early 2nd half was one of the best teams, and their size was the difference. The numbers dont lie. Great Series

Happy that Z Bo is showing his ability...he hit some amazing shots while the Spurs were playing pretty good d

Richard Jefferson is the reason the spurs lost. I have no clue what happened to his game, needs to be on a milk carton. He was exciting, and he aint that old.

It could very well be the end of this Spur teams chance to win it all..but their organization is solid and will have success.Ginobli is still fun to watch. If the Spurs Championship teams played in MSG....they would be praised as one of the best teams ever, instead it seems they are always called boring. Maybe they needed more rape accusations,DUI's, and their moms being arrested for harrasing a vallet to be exciting. When they were in their prime..no team moved the ball around like them and played the way your suppose to. POP is the man.

My team is the Knicks...but I've always appreciated the way they carry themselveS. And the fact they make Mark Cuban jealous is GREAT 8-)

i'M LOOKING FORWARD TO the remaining playoffs

Some good matchups....I see the Bulls and Lakers in the finals......Bulls in 7 with the home court being the deciding factor
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    How is it possible that the Grizzlies are the last team to advance to the 2nd round, but they're the first team to play in the 2nd round? Who is scheduling these games? Boston has been off for a week, Miami almost that long. Memphis gets a couple days of rest and back at it. I just find it very odd when I saw they were playing today.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    loadedgun wrote:
    How is it possible that the Grizzlies are the last team to advance to the 2nd round, but they're the first team to play in the 2nd round? Who is scheduling these games? Boston has been off for a week, Miami almost that long. Memphis gets a couple days of rest and back at it. I just find it very odd when I saw they were playing today.

Good point the NBA needs to do like the NHL by re-seeding teams as they advance to the next round according to season long records. BTW the HEAT will fall to the CELTICS today and my household will SO quiet. If not I'll never hear the end of it, it's only one game honey. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    is there a way that miami and boston can both lose? that'd be awesome! :mrgreen:
    btw, you know it's may when those old 2 rivals memphis and oklahoma city meet again in the nba playoffs :? :roll: :lol::lol:
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I just wish the NBA would shorten the first 2 rounds to best-of-5 instead of best-of-7.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Memphis will the suprise win
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    I reckon Heat will surprise everyone.
    They beat the Celtics, off to a good start.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,247
    What happened Boston?
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Grizzlies are smokin'
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Can't wait for the Dallas game tomorrow. I can't believe Carlisle is not playing Caron Butler against the Lakers.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Does anyone else think Kobe is going to have a big F U game against Dallas in game 2?
    Glad to see the Mavs pull off game 1.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    Let's go Mavs! I don't want to see the Lakers 3-peat again.
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    loadedgun wrote:
    Does anyone else think Kobe is going to have a big F U game against Dallas in game 2?
    Didn't he just have one in Game 1? 36 points is pretty F U-ish no?
    gasol needs to be benched...i'd rather have mr kardashian start instead of him

on the bright side, this chick was at staples last night

IMG_4995.JPG

she was with the old dude on the right...nothing like a staples center crowd :lol::lol:
    RW81233 wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:

That could be F-U ish for the typical player. Kobe has a higher ceiling. I consider his F U level to be in the 45+ club. :D
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,775
    norm wrote:
    gasol needs to be benched...i'd rather have mr kardashian start instead of him

on the bright side, this chick was at staples last night

IMG_4995.JPG

she was with the old dude on the right...nothing like a staples center crowd :lol::lol:

That dudes at every big NBA game
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    loadedgun wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:

That could be F-U ish for the typical player. Kobe has a higher ceiling. I consider his F U level to be in the 45+ club. :D
    true but with his "sore" ankle he should barely be able to make it to 30...unless it's a hoax.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    The Fixer wrote:
    miami is -190 in the celts series.

that tells you who is gonna win. that line is way higher than anyone expected

yeah....but they look really beatable though.

should be interesting.

My Heat bet is looking good so far. Wade is gonna drop the hammer again tonight
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    miami is -190 in the celts series.

that tells you who is gonna win. that line is way higher than anyone expected

yeah....but they look really beatable though.

should be interesting.

My Heat bet is looking good so far. Wade is gonna drop the hammer again tonight

well good luck with that.

found out last week my new guy shuts everything down after college basketball until football starts up. not like i bet a lot this time of year anyway. still nice to know i can throw some $ on some random stuff every now and then. oh well.
    www.myspace.com
    Oh my god. Wade just ABUSED garnett. WOOWWWWWWWW

Love it...go heat
    The Fixer wrote:

Love it...go heat

that was pretty sick

still hope both teams lose :P
    norm wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

Love it...go heat

that was pretty sick

norm, are you a Lakers fan? If you are, I hope they lose. :P
    norm wrote:

that's how I felt in the first round knicks/celts series
    Newch91 wrote:

yes i am and it looks like you'll get your wish
    norm wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

yes i am and it looks like you'll get your wish
    I know it was only one game but it'll be a good series.