Options

Great Sports nicknames

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    *Number 4* Bobby Orr....back in the day I called him this if no one else did.

*Gump* Worsley...Minnasota Northstars last goalie to NOT wear a mask I believe.

*The Golden Jet* Bobby Hull

*The Russian Rocket* Pavel Bure

The original TIGER....Dave *Tiger* Williams

*THE ROCKET* Maurice Richard

*The Great One* Wayne Gretsky

*Mr Hockey* Gordie Howe

Dave *The Hammer* Schultz

*CUJO* can't remember his name

and some other goalies I can't think of right now....that's about it for hockey for now.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    The Hulkster
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    magic

mr clutch or the logo
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,918
    THE POLISH RIFLE
    Hey thats our columbus crew coach and former player to boot!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Robinson Cano- Ca-Yes Please! (not sure if thats official, but I know a lot of ladies that use it, myself included :lol: )
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,326
    oh and

god shamgod

and

dick butkus

those are real names.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    MEAN JOE GREEN!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    Shoeless Joe from Hannibal, MO
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,326
    heathcliff slocome if you got 'em....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i think i still have the topps oil can boyd card somewhere

'Officer' Ron Karkovice
    'Beavis' Gary Bettman
    'Young' Alex Fernandez
  • Options
    Big Ben Rothlisraper

• Options
    Jerome The Bus Bettis

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    g under p wrote:
    *CUJO* can't remember his name[

Curtis Joseph
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Hot Plate Williams

Tractor Trailer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    William The Refrigerator Perry.

• Options
    Broadway Joe Namath Aka Mr. Pantyhose. :mrgreen:

• Options
    Pistol Pete Maravich(sp?)

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Penguin - Ron Cey
    Mrak "The Bird" Fidrych (spelling??)

Is Dick Trickle a nick name? If not, sounds like one!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    Earl the Pearl Monroe ...... enough said

Broadway Joe Namath ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Lawrence the crackhead pedophile Taylor.

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Lawrence the crackhead pedophile Taylor.
    and his friend Michael the dogfighting asshole Vick!
  • Options
    Santonio "puff puff pass" Holmes

• Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Penguin - Ron Cey
    Mrak "The Bird" Fidrych (spelling??)

Is Dick Trickle a nick name? If not, sounds like one!

real name, although i would suspect Dick is short for Richard. never did quite understand the connection
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:

This is just a post count thread for you, isn't it?
  • Options
    Big Drop wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

HEY!!! I'm coming up with some good ones here. AT least I'm laughing. :o

why yes , yes it is.

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

HEY!!! I'm coming up with some good ones here. AT least I'm laughing. :o

why yes , yes it is.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    mickey out of his league rat

that guy was a beast
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    WTH?? 81 I know you made a toilet comment and I was gonna respond and now it is not there.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    mickey out of his league rat

that guy was a beast
    do you want to make it TWO WEEKS young man?!?!?!?! :mrgreen:

• Options
    Lizard wrote:
    WTH?? 81 I know you made a toilet comment and I was gonna respond and now it is not there.

ninja delete :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg