Options

ticketmaster pre-sale password

Comments

• Options
    I think the FC presale is mis-worded. There will be a presale....it will have nothing to do with the fan club though. You people need to be signed up to the mailing lists of said venues having presales to get the codes. There is a decent chance the Beacon presales will be american express presales meaning you have to just use a amex card to buy the tickets. The Wang?? I don't see anything about there being a presale at that venue anywhere.

I take all of this back now. It looks like all the presales have been changed to read Fan Club Over Flow, so this will come from the 10C at the last minute like others have suggested. :oops:
    Gorge
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    Mikechine wrote:
    I also got shut out of Philly. A PM of the code would be awesome!

Thanks!

Just check your email inbox. You will get a code when everyone else does. If you aren't a paying member you are S.O.L.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    I wonder that also. I went public sale in St. Louis last May and my first try through ticket master I got club, second try I got plaza (but way back). I hit "get tickets" as soon as they went on sale. It almost seems to me that some people have an "in" through the venues possibly??? Another thing that I just thought of was the douche that was selling and reselling that EV signed guitar on eBay this past year. He knew somebody at a radio station and had a pic of him grinning from ear to ear standing next to Eddie, that really pissed me off. How many of us fans who would never part with anything that Eddie signed or profit from meeting him have ever got a backstage opportunity? I'm not sure how promotional tickets work. Maybe some radio stations (or venue employees) are given presale codes or tickets early and sometimes they fall into the hands of jerks who make money off of that opportunity. I had to buy my EV tickets in 09 from eBay, but I settled for a decent pair that probably wasn't $30-40 above actual cost. That was the only way I got to see him, sometimes you have to do what you have to do. However, I always encourage not buying anything off of eBay for prices that are obviously being driven by greed and for sure nothing that is autographed (first off, it might be fake and second I think we should respect that they were nice enough to give someone that autograph). Anyway, that's my rant and if anyone has a clue about my theories, let me know.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,536
    I think the FC presale is mis-worded. There will be a presale....it will have nothing to do with the fan club though. You people need to be signed up to the mailing lists of said venues having presales to get the codes. There is a decent chance the Beacon presales will be american express presales meaning you have to just use a amex card to buy the tickets. The Wang?? I don't see anything about there being a presale at that venue anywhere.

I take all of this back now. It looks like all the presales have been changed to read Fan Club Over Flow, so this will come from the 10C at the last minute like others have suggested. :oops:

The Chicago show only says, "Over Flow Presale", not Fan Club. Are you seeing fan club?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Do not put the password on this site scalpers also read the message boards.If you have a friend that needs it then e mail him the password . my wish is that you do not even do that if they are a fan club member they will be email it so there is no reason to do anything then use it your self.be assured that if you post it here the scalpers will get it.
  • Options
    ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    I think last year a bunch of us on here did not get the password until after the sale was over, so some kind souls pm'd us the pw. I think if you use common sense, you should be ok. Like don't pm someone with a post count of 3, etc...
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    Just so everyone knows......some of the 10 Club seats are in the balcony level. So my guess is that even people that got tickets yesterday will still go for them tomorrow to try and lock down the best seats possible.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,536
    ponner1us wrote:
    I think last year a bunch of us on here did not get the password until after the sale was over, so some kind souls pm'd us the pw. I think if you use common sense, you should be ok. Like don't pm someone with a post count of 3, etc...

This is correct and a good point.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    merrilcmerrilc Posts: 54
    Great to hear. I dont think I will receive an email unless from 10C because Im Australian and I don't have a credit card! ;)
  • Options
    I have not received a 10C email and I'm not convinced there will be one, would have received it by now/
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,956
    Do not put the password on this site scalpers also read the message boards.If you have a friend that needs it then e mail him the password . my wish is that you do not even do that if they are a fan club member they will be email it so there is no reason to do anything then use it your self.be assured that if you post it here the scalpers will get it.
    you do know not everyone in this fanclub is a fan and sometimes ticketmaster sends out the fanclub pre sale passsword to people on it's mailing list thusly making it more harder for fans to get tickets. i think that was the case for the cornell solo tour sale. i think read somewhere on here that the cornell mailing list password was on the front page of live nation or something. also know not everyone in the fanclub gets the email before the ticket sale. i think if i remember correctly that was the case for msg and i wanna say the 09 ed nyc shows.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    SM41966SM41966 Posts: 41
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    ponner1us wrote:

Yes, and no. I am not a big poster, but I have been around for a while. You should really watch if someone just joined and has 3 posts.

The other thing I would say is you need to manage your expectations. Just because TM/Live Nation has a "fan club" presale, does not mean they will release their best seats. They will often put out some of their worst seats knowing we will buy them.
  • Options
    HopperHopper Posts: 203
    its shame that the mods won't post information to clear this up...
    "To be the man, you gotta beat the man! WOOOOOOOOO!!"
  • Options
    SM41966 wrote:
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    ponner1us wrote:

Yes, and no. I am not a big poster, but I have been around for a while. You should really watch if someone just joined and has 3 posts.

The other thing I would say is you need to manage your expectations. Just because TM/Live Nation has a "fan club" presale, does not mean they will release their best seats. They will often put out some of their worst seats knowing we will buy them.

I bought Foo Fighters with a presale code for Ticketmaster a couple of weeks ago. However, I ended up getting better seats with the public sale. So, I think I'm just going to count myself lucky and roll the dice with the TenC tickets I got. You have two very good points and I honestly think that a "presale" on ticketmaster and livenation does not necessarily mean you will get the best seats. I would like to caution people before they buy another ticket in addition to their Ten C presale tickets.
    fade away...

• Options
    EZ3455EZ3455 Posts: 79

The other thing I would say is you need to manage your expectations. Just because TM/Live Nation has a "fan club" presale, does not mean they will release their best seats. They will often put out some of their worst seats knowing we will buy them.[/quote]

I bought Foo Fighters with a presale code for Ticketmaster a couple of weeks ago. However, I ended up getting better seats with the public sale. So, I think I'm just going to count myself lucky and roll the dice with the TenC tickets I got. You have two very good points and I honestly think that a "presale" on ticketmaster and livenation does not necessarily mean you will get the best seats. I would like to caution people before they buy another ticket in addition to their Ten C presale tickets.[/quote]

Well dude the best thing you could do is hit up the "looking for a ticket" googledoc and let people know if you end up with an extra...thanka!
  • Options
    MikechineMikechine Posts: 55
    Mikechine wrote:
    I also got shut out of Philly. A PM of the code would be awesome!

Thanks!

Just check your email inbox. You will get a code when everyone else does. If you aren't a paying member you are S.O.L.

Thanks for the update. Did the emails go out, because I didn't get mine yet?
  • Options
    sk8drchiksk8drchik Posts: 213
    So I just spoke to an actual person from ticket master on the phone about these presale tickets we are all talking about. She said that the presale in Oakland, CA. is that we can get tickets only online and not on the phone and that Fri when they are to the public you can order them by internet AND phone. Do you think this is right? She said there in nothing with a code? Also she said by waiting until Fri to get the tickets and actually calling them is better cause they can get way better seats where as the internet is going to put you where ever. I am afraid if I wait until Fri the tickets will be sold out from the presale?
    L
  • Options
    Im trying to get NYC 6/22 tix. Got shutout yesterday after having them several times. Will someone please PM me the Beacon presale when it comes out. THANKS!!! Its gonna be a great summer! I hope.....
  • Options
    Is it weird that I check my email about every 10 minutes, hoping for a code to arrive?
  • Options
    sk8drchik wrote:
    So I just spoke to an actual person from ticket master on the phone about these presale tickets we are all talking about. She said that the presale in Oakland, CA. is that we can get tickets only online and not on the phone and that Fri when they are to the public you can order them by internet AND phone. Do you think this is right? She said there in nothing with a code? Also she said by waiting until Fri to get the tickets and actually calling them is better cause they can get way better seats where as the internet is going to put you where ever. I am afraid if I wait until Fri the tickets will be sold out from the presale?

It sounds mostly correct to me. Presales are almost always online and do require a password. The general sale you should be able to buy online, on the phone, or at the box office. The phone is tricky though. I would advise using the TM automated phone sales system and not try to wait for a real person because it will be too late unless you get really lucky. They will not sell all the tickets during the presale tomorrow. There will be tickets left for the general sale, but I wouldn't expect a lot. Two presales, plus promotion tickets and season ticket holder tickets = not a lot left for the general sale.
    Gorge
  • Options
    EZ3455 wrote:

Well dude the best thing you could do is hit up the "looking for a ticket" googledoc and let people know if you end up with an extra...thanka!

I've already got rid of my FF extras. I sold them to my brother, his gf, and friend for face value. However, since him buying them from me was the only way I was able to upgrade, I'm paying for part of his ticket.
    fade away...

• Options
    browngwbrowngw Posts: 113
    I didn't realize so many people buy 10C tickets and then also go for a pair in the general sale for these shows. I got a pair for Detroit through the 10C sale and I am just happy to get in the door. I don't want to snag another pair from someone who doesn't have any tickets yet. I realize you might have friends, etc. you can give the tickets to. I just feel bad for the people who get completely shut out while other people have two pair waiting to see which pair is better.
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,956
    Is it weird that I check my email about every 10 minutes, hoping for a code to arrive?

no not at all
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    I think we are all checking our email for that pass word!
  • Options
    I've been checking all day today.... Still looking... If worst comes to worst I will succumb to ticketmaster general sale... I tried and thought I had tix yesterday a couple times Philly or NYC but nada... Good luck all. Anyhooo PJ20 ALPinE wooohooo... J/k nice to see the scenery change for a bit...
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    browngw wrote:
    I didn't realize so many people buy 10C tickets and then also go for a pair in the general sale for these shows. I got a pair for Detroit through the 10C sale and I am just happy to get in the door. I don't want to snag another pair from someone who doesn't have any tickets yet. I realize you might have friends, etc. you can give the tickets to. I just feel bad for the people who get completely shut out while other people have two pair waiting to see which pair is better.

Crazy isn't you would think folks would be happy just to get in....

Nope
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    ZE274698ZE274698 Posts: 1
    can someone please PM me the password to the Beacon, NYC shows?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,423
    ZE274698 wrote:
    can someone please PM me the password to the Beacon, NYC shows?
    wait from 10c to sent you the password,or mail them to sent it to you
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edysicaedysica Posts: 1
    Any luck with getting this pre-sale password? If you guys got it, I would apreciate if someone would let me know what it is :(
  • Options
    edysica wrote:
    Any luck with getting this pre-sale password? If you guys got it, I would apreciate if someone would let me know what it is :(

People that join today don't get password hand outs.....sorry
    Gorge