Options

ticketmaster pre-sale password

Comments

• Options
    merrilcmerrilc Posts: 54
    I got access to AUS tickets by receiving an email from Chugg Entertainment who I assume are linked to Ticketmaster in Australia. I did not have an account with Chugg, in which case I assume Ticketmaster gave my details to them. So there is hope. I would just like 1 ticket to NY show.
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    I am not going to argue with you about it, I shared what info I know so far

but this is fact

Chug = promotoer/production company

Ticketmaster = ticket agent

they have nothing to do with each other
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    I'm not arguing. Just stating that I got all my tickets to Australia EV tour via Chugg presale, which I never signed up to ever. It was a nice surprise in my email and I hope that some of us get a nice surprise today also! Trying to view the glass as half full and not half empty :)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    second hand sellers play an important role in facilitating fair market value for tickets.

i'm have no problem buying from a second hand seller below face. sometimes, artists over chrage and once second hand tickets hit the market, you can buy them cheaper.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Everyones opinion counts, but can we be nice to the thread and stick to solving the puzzle of pre-sale passwords. I'm going to bed (bbl). Sweet Dreams America.
  • Options
    merrilc wrote:
    I'm not arguing. Just stating that I got all my tickets to Australia EV tour via Chugg presale, which I never signed up to ever. It was a nice surprise in my email and I hope that some of us get a nice surprise today also! Trying to view the glass as half full and not half empty :)

if you ever bought anything from Chugg in the past then they have your info which might be why they sent you the info on the shows

I went to one concert in Wisconsin and now I get emails with periodic concert updates for state I do not live in, same thing after I went to the Vedder concert in Memphis

who knows, I feel that this password will come from 10C anyhow so all is frivolous
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    KDH12 wrote:
    some of you are a bit to serious and got your panties in a bunch

loosen them and listen

the internet will give you all the answer you seek, I was doing a little research and it seems that the password might come from 10C, they are calling it an over flow presale which suggest that it will come from 10C. Passwords are almost never sent out by TM, if it doesn't come from 10C, IT WILL come from the promoter which in the case of Chicago is Jam Productions (wink, wink) get on their mailing list

if I get it and it is not widely distributed I would share with only those from Chicago ;)

and i love how this thread thinks that any information shared here won't somehow reach the scalpers

you do realize that scalpers are 10c members... and here among us?

as well as they know how to use google and figure ish out

i was in chicago for the vic show... does that count KDH? ;)
  • Options
    no cause I could not get into the Vic :twisted:
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    merrilc wrote:
    I got access to AUS tickets by receiving an email from Chugg Entertainment who I assume are linked to Ticketmaster in Australia. I did not have an account with Chugg, in which case I assume Ticketmaster gave my details to them. So there is hope. I would just like 1 ticket to NY show.

Just a question. How would ticketmaster know to pass your details on to chugg for the presale?? There was info about the chugg presale posted through the ten club.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    second hand sellers play an important role in facilitating fair market value for tickets.

i'm have no problem buying from a second hand seller below face. sometimes, artists over chrage and once second hand tickets hit the market, you can buy them cheaper.

so you're saying ed is overcharging?

interesting ;)
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:
    no cause I could not get into the Vic :twisted:

i could share with you some pics or some stories? ;)

i love that i can get tix to the vic but not to a show 20 minutes from my house

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

interesting ;)

there will be a number of people that get in for cheap day of show.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    also looking for any presale info for the NY shows. Long shot I know but if it somehow is available, someone please let me know...
  • Options

interesting ;)

when I see your screen name I think of Pillow Pets

my daughter could not stop talking about them this last Christmas, it is all she asked Santa for
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:

interesting ;)

when I see your screen name I think of Pillow Pets

my daughter could not stop talking about them this last Christmas, it is all she asked Santa for

when i see your name i think of my friend Kevin Harmon

oh and posters... i think i know you from the poster world?
  • Options
    dmmjbdmmjb Posts: 20
    another person looking for the ny presale.....if anyone has it, please message me.
  • Options
    bigmikek7bigmikek7 Posts: 21
    Looking for Boston Wang password, PM please?
  • Options
    bigmikek7 wrote:
    same here!!! please & thank you!
    does a tm presale pw exist?
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    These tickets will be impossible to get. These passwords get out because people don't keep their mouth shut. My advice is don't tell anyone. People act like scalpers aren't in the fan club. Yeah the first thing I'm going to do is PM all you clowns. LOL. If I sound bitter its because I am. I had tickets in my cart twice yesterday and had them taken away from me because of time out errors.

I'm going to get shut out again because people are going to share the password. it's every man for himself. We can go back to being a "jamily" next week. Until then I hate everyone.
  • Options
    These tickets will be impossible to get. These passwords get out because people don't keep their mouth shut. My advice is don't tell anyone. People act like scalpers aren't in the fan club. Yeah the first thing I'm going to do is PM all you clowns. LOL. If I sound bitter its because I am. I had tickets in my cart twice yesterday and had them taken away from me because of time out errors.

I'm going to get shut out again because people are going to share the password. it's every man for himself. We can go back to being a "jamily" next week. Until then I hate everyone.

Thanks for sharing the hate! :D Give in to the dark side - let go!
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    How does someone even get a ticketmaster pre-sale password???
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Looking for NY presale password too! Got shut out yesterday. I think I may have damaged some nerves hitting F5 repeatedly for 90 minutes straight :mrgreen:
  • Options

there are websites which list all the presale passwords for the day ... plus this password will likely come from a radio station or venue or something where ANYONE can sign up

it getting PMd around this message board isn't going to make a difference

I'm sure some rocket scientist will post it on this board

the difference will be if the scalpers think they can make money.... and they monitor this board... so these 300 threads about being shut out and pissed is what's is going to get everyone locked out of the TM sales

scalpers have rooms full of people on computers snatching up tix seconds after they go on sale

if they think they can make money off us... they will

good luck to us all... see you all in the back row of the balcony ;)
  • Options
    ChrissybChrissyb Posts: 122
    bigmikek7 wrote:

Same here, looking for promo code for the wang center (if there is one).

thanks,
    Chris
    **find what you love, love what you find**
  • Options
    zmanzman Posts: 502
    ditto, really need that wang presale. u would think 10C would be emailing these out to us? no?
  • Options
    lorifreudlorifreud Posts: 64
    Still waiting for presale info....

Please, pretty please!!!!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    Chrissyb wrote:
    bigmikek7 wrote:

Same here, looking for promo code for the wang center (if there is one).

thanks,
    Chris

i called the wang this am... i tried to explain to her that the page now had a promo code

she said ev was doing his own presale

i said yes i know

but your website has a spot for a promo code

she checked some paperwork or something and said there was no presale

oh and does anyone else giggle when someone says

I need the Boston Wang

??

anyone? ;)
  • Options
    MikechineMikechine Posts: 55
    I also got shut out of Philly. A PM of the code would be awesome!

Thanks!
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    I saw this on ticketmaster websit---

Fan Club Overflow Presale
    Start: Thu, 03/31/11 10:00 AM EDT

Is this what everyone is talking about?
    How do we become a part of this?