Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    i do like a good bear story.

the other day
    i met a bear
    in tennis shoes
    a lovely pair
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    why can't my pj20 festival plans ever go right
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    5 more minutes...
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,779
    metsfan wrote:
    you've been to other PJ20 festivals?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Damn this Juicy Fruit is tasty.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ssshhhhhhhh!
    norm wrote:
    ssshhhhhhhh!

iiiiitttttttt!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    mickeyrat wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    ummm no :?
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    why can't my pj20 festival plans go right
    fixed.

The other way gives the impression, well you know.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I wonder if Stone Gossard has ever had a head cold? Or if he's immune to them like Superman?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    How excited I am for those attending PJ20. Incredible! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • What does it mean if more than 24 hours passes without going number 2? And how common is it?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    Dinner...what to make...

Have a great evening everyone! Play safe!! :mrgreen: :wave:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,484
    mickeyrat wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    fixed.

The other way gives the impression, well you know.

ladies and gentlemen....METSFAN

:mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    What does it mean if more than 24 hours passes without going number 2? And how common is it?
    Aww stop. You're full of shit... :mrgreen:

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    why is 'bun length' a size option for hot dogs?

shouldn't all hot dogs be bun length?
  • I left my "give a fuck " on a bench somewhere...
    Think I set it down to take a piss. perhaps it was when I lit the last joint..
    Oh wait I can't roll.. the last bowl.. Anyhow..
    I wish I had a beer.. I quit drinking at the wrong time..Oh yeah I lost my "give a fuck.." where the FUCK did I leave my "Give a fuck!?!?!?!?!?" if anyone sees it, will you please tell it it's late for dinner!?!?!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    does beauty really lie in the eye of the beholder?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    norm wrote:
    why is 'bun length' a size option for hot dogs?

shouldn't all hot dogs be bun length?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Just a thought I had today:

I think the chicken came before the egg. How else would the egg stay warm enough to hatch?

:think:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    with jack handy....

oh wait that was deep thoughts.. :?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    with jack handy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVPHXo6Jnt8

:lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    with jack handy....

:lol::lol: I love that stuff.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    with jack handy....

:lol::lol: I love that stuff.

:lol::lol::lol: I do too...I do agree..I had a Jack Handy moment there...all better now! :lol:
    afroannnie wrote:
    with jack handy....

actually this was "Random Thoughts with John Handy".

Jack , as we later found out, is a thief.

if a deaf child signs swear words, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

• blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    feeling guilty for having a uterus i don't want. really. i'm done. take out already. i'm done catering to it. it's never been used (don't confuse uterus and the big V, lol- to the men folk out there) and i feel guilty. why the hell do i feel guilty thou? guilt has to be the most fucked up human emotion ever.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    I would really love a pair of Pearl Jam luggage tags.
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • do you think the invention of the shovel was considered to be groundbreaking?
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    A peanut is neither a pea or a nut.

:lol::lol::clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"