random thoughts.......

14567810»

Comments

• MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    should I have Nutella or jam on my toast this morning :D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    MissJam81 wrote:
    should I have Nutella or jam on my toast this morning :D

Nutella.... Now thats a treat - Yummm :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    why do i punish my liver so much?
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    Let's go, O's!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    The sons of anarchy just turned jax into a cold blooded murderer.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    I have had a Chromecast for close to a year now, and I still can't get over how awesome it is. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Kubla Kahn but Emmanuel Kant.
    Hold On
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    orphanage is helpful when there's no room and your out of stock bc everything gets killed like a thousand years had passed so down town... you go and explain that to your children who are just young I-) or your parent :-t personally some people have a hard life glad it's not like that anymore for the moment
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Why does my husband believe stupid things like growing a beard and not cutting his hair will help the Ducks win???
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Im tired so im going back to sleep.....