random thoughts.......

Comments

• BandogBandog Posts: 44
    Drunk, watching star wars and listening to the remastered Vitology.

Yep, good times.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    If you put sand inside your shoes and walk around for a few minutes with your eyes closed. Will you feel like you've been on a beach holiday?
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Claireack wrote:
    If you put sand inside your shoes and walk around for a few minutes with your eyes closed. Will you feel like you've been on a beach holiday?

not until it's where the sand is where shouldn't be...you know what I am talking about ladies :lol::lol::lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    Claireack wrote:

not until it's where the sand is where shouldn't be...you know what I am talking about ladies :lol::lol::lol:

Good point, put it in your knickers too.
  • WaveRyderWaveRyder Posts: 1,128
    crutons (sp), (the little hard squares you put on a salad) and a slice of bread: Both are bread made from yeast and flour so why then when you leave a cruton out it gets soft but when you leave the slice of bread out it gets hard?
    RC, SoDak 1998 - KC 2000 - Council Bluffs IA 2003 - Fargo ND 2003 - St. Paul MN 2003 - Alpine Valley 2003 - St Louis MO 2004 - Kissimmee FLA 2004 - Winnipeg 2005 - Thunder Bay 2005 - Chicago 2006 - Grand Rapids MI 2006 - Denver CO 2006 - Lollapalooza 2007 - Bonnaroo 2008 - Austin City Limits 2009 - Los Angeles 2009 - KC 2010 - St Louis MO 2010 - PJ20 Night 1 - PJ20 Night 2
    WaveRyder wrote:
    crutons (sp), (the little hard squares you put on a salad) and a slice of bread: Both are bread made from yeast and flour so why then when you leave a cruton out it gets soft but when you leave the slice of bread out it gets hard?

Now, that's got me thinking. :think:
    i would like to stay but I must leave...my toddler is wrecking the rec room :lol:
    bye for today :wave:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Marzipan Babies:
    camille-allen.jpg
    A Healthy Snack :shock:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I love both, but Smartphones and YouTube have ruined the concert experience
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i've applied visine 8 times this morning and it still burns. what a night. i think i'm in love. but seriously. my eyes hurt :D
    Is my fanjita like a wizards sleeve ....
    what's a fanjita? seriously? :think:

A ladies secret place. :)
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Marzipan Babies:
    camille-allen.jpg
    A Healthy Snack :shock:

This is so fucking creepy it made me vomit in my mouth a little bit.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    Claireack wrote:

A ladies secret place. :)

hahahaha never heard that one before!!! :lol::lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    It's Friday, Friday
    Gotta get down on Friday
    Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
    Friday, Friday
    Gettin' down on Friday
    Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
    Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
    Fun, fun, fun, fun
    Lookin' forward to the weekend
    Off to enjoy more family time...had a few minutes between to burn up between adventures! :lol::lol: Have a fab weekend all! :wave:
    earth day earth day earth day...what about Uranus? when will Uranus get a day of it's own?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,780
    norm wrote:
    earth day earth day earth day...what about Uranus? when will Uranus get a day of it's own?
    Seems like I've seen this somewhere before. :think: :think: :think: :think: :shh:

Oh, to answer the question, when Uranus gets rid of Klingons!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Seems like I've seen this somewhere before. :think: :think: :think: :think: :shh:

Oh, to answer the question, when Uranus gets rid of Klingons!!!

Uranus has been Klingon free since they started using preparation h
    the odd numbered Indiana Jones movies are the best
    i had no idea that Thor was an actual comic superhero...i thought they made it up for 'adventures in babysitting'
    norm wrote:
    i had no idea that Thor was an actual comic superhero...i thought they made it up for 'adventures in babysitting'

I can't tell you how much I love that you just said that. You are even cooler than I thought.

RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:

I can't tell you how much I love that you just said that. You are even cooler than I thought.

DON'T FUCK WITH THE BABYSITTER!!!!

:wave:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i've worked next to this lady for 14 years now, still don't think she's human...she doesnt even do a good imitation of a human.
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:

you should watch the movie again if you haven't recently. the scenes in the bus station are to die for.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,491
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:

fucking classic movie. how is this never on tv anymore??? :x
    www.myspace.com
    norm wrote:

fucking classic movie. how is this never on tv anymore??? :x

It has been replaced with anything starring Sandra Bullock.

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Martin Short is like Dick Clark...every time I see him, he never looks any older.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless