random thoughts.......

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I wonder why McDonald's doesn't sell hotdogs?

what guy wants to be heard saying 'no' to: "Would you like to super size your weiner?"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    I think I will try the new user name...apache tomcat
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I think I will try the new user name...apache tomcat

does that mean you got them?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • gearboygearboy Posts: 349
    i like birds, but ilike other animals too
    IT'S NO CRIME TO ESCAPE!!!!!!!!!
    03/22/94, 01/14/95, 09/24/96, 08/25/98, 08/26/98, 08/31/98, 09/01/98, 09/22/98, 09/23/98, 08/09/00, 08/10/00, 08/12/00, 08/20/00, 08/21/00, 04/11/03, 04/13/03, 07/08/03, 07/09/03, 09/28/04, 09/29/04, 10/06/04, 10/08/04, 09/28/05, 05/20/06, 05/03/10, 05/04/10, 05/10/10
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I like Lucky Charms
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    I get depressed when I know I cant work out. I get mad and eat like a pig. Then the next day I gotta bust my ass to make up for it.....WTF. Weird, but the alternative is being fat and outta shape and hell with that.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    tony soprano just walked past my house
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,780
    norm wrote:
    economy must be rough if he's out doing his own collections!! ;)

Cmon Norm, how much do you owe and whats the vig?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:
    economy must be rough if he's out doing his own collections!! ;)

Cmon Norm, how much do you owe and whats the vig?

if i knew what you were talking about i would probably tell you that i deal with a different crew

if i knew what you were talking about

:silent: :shifty: ;)
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    sunday morning wake-n-bake... 8-)
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539

haha, still at it eh

grills are dirty
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    Her daughter just might be warming up to me? Has the world gone to hell? :mrgreen::lol:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    it's too early to be this damn hot outside. but, this will be our last summer in Texas.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    it's too early to be this damn hot outside. but, this will be our last summer in Texas.
    did the governor cancel summer for 2012? :mrgreen:

• blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    smarchee wrote:

haha, still at it eh

grills are dirty
    ...haha..i'll never change..old dogs never lose their spots!!!!how ya been dude?psyked for the canadian tour?..you lucky basterd!!!!!
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    did the governor cancel summer for 2012? :mrgreen:

:lol::lol:
    maybe so! but we won't be here....we're moving!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Can pig pee really be made into plastic?
    Claireack wrote:
    whats this now?

smarchee wrote:

haha, still at it eh

grills are dirty
    ...haha..i'll never change..old dogs never lose their spots!!!!how ya been dude?psyked for the canadian tour?..you lucky basterd!!!!!

4 times dude and I don't have to cross the border, so I can smoke if I want to ;)
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    whats this now?

Hubby was telling me something about it. Apparently some scientists in Denmark have found a way to turn pig pee into plastic. He might have made it up to make me feel dumb though.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Claireack wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    whats this now?

Hubby was telling me something about it. Apparently some scientists in Denmark have found a way to turn pig pee into plastic. He might have made it up to make me feel dumb though.

Claireack, my husband pranks me like that all the time!! I like to chalk it up to our trusting and kind nature that they get away with it. :shifty: Sorry, I can't answer your question about the piggy wizz though.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    my thought: WOOHOO!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    mfc2006 wrote:
    my thought: WOOHOO!!!!!

Should I be WOOHOO!!!!!ing too for you? It sounds like fun...so I want in! :mrgreen:

WOOHOO!!!!! for mfc2006
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    3 done, 11 to go
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    352 days....
    Can the world stand The Spawn Of Ziggystar? I'm guessing no. No we cannot.

Um, yeah, hi
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,491
    YO!
    norm wrote:
    Um, yeah, hi
    www.myspace.com
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    YO!
    norm wrote:
    Um, yeah, hi
    you ever get married?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    YO!
    norm wrote:
    Um, yeah, hi
    you ever get married?
    Why yes , yes he did. Where have you been? He went with the bats as a groomsman/best man gift.