random thoughts.......

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,780
    and anything in between.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    if my father in law EVER goes to sleep, the wife and i can smoke a J before knocking out.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    BIGBOOBS wrote:
    if my father in law EVER goes to sleep, the wife and i can smoke a J before knocking out.

smoke it anyway :lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    when will my roommates grow the fuck up and start acting like adults?
    conman wrote:

when you don't need their money and can move out on your own :lol: trust me, it's the troot :shifty:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    conman wrote:

when you don't need their money and can move out on your own :lol: trust me, it's the troot :shifty:
    you're probably right, if only i made more money....... :problem:
  • If you get cheated by the Better Business Bureau, who do you complain to?
    In Digitized Remorse
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:

you're probably right, if only i made more money....... :problem:

Charge them more!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Crazy Joe Davola
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    conman wrote:

Do you live with Mr. and Mrs. Big Boob?
    :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    conman wrote:

Do you live with Mr. and Mrs. Big Boob?
    :shock:

Na , but he would be a welcome guest
  • Why does the Price is Right have commercials?? The whole show is one big commercial. Couldn't they just do one hour, commercial-free??
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    why carrot top?

why?
    saturday morning. dressed for work. not scheduled TO work. Finishing getting ready FOR work. Theres something wrong with this picture. Just cant put my finger on it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states.

Peace

maybe why I am a teetotaler...I don't have to have random thoughts about those things :lol:
  • WaveRyderWaveRyder Posts: 1,128
    g under p wrote:

Peace

yep. just like if you went to Amsterdam and smoked a bunch of pot then came back the states and failed a drug test. It still counts.
    RC, SoDak 1998 - KC 2000 - Council Bluffs IA 2003 - Fargo ND 2003 - St. Paul MN 2003 - Alpine Valley 2003 - St Louis MO 2004 - Kissimmee FLA 2004 - Winnipeg 2005 - Thunder Bay 2005 - Chicago 2006 - Grand Rapids MI 2006 - Denver CO 2006 - Lollapalooza 2007 - Bonnaroo 2008 - Austin City Limits 2009 - Los Angeles 2009 - KC 2010 - St Louis MO 2010 - PJ20 Night 1 - PJ20 Night 2
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Chocolat covered strawberries! *drools*

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I just missed Alan White and Mike McCready jamming live in the studio on the radio...on the OLDIES station...mad that I missed it, and a little weirded out that it was on the oldies station.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    not getting the award for good decision making anytime soon.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    Feel like going for a long drive...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • RYEzupSF wrote:
    not getting the award for good decision making anytime soon.

neither am i

but who even gets to hand out this award? who gets to judge our decisions?

random thought #1 - that man should have picked up his dog's poop. i saw him, i saw his dog, i saw what his dog left :sick: :problem:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    blue pink red yellow green .....
    pandora wrote:
    blue pink red yellow green .....
    Are you looking at a rainbow? ;):D

rainbows.jpg

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    headache.... :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    kari byron just said 8 inches isn't enough :shock: :problem: :think:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    today feels like a Friday.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    It must be a dream...
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Love using my mezzaluna.
    7:10 pm. Daylight just like high noon. seems odd as hell.