3 Random Facts...lol

Comments

• Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:
    2. CANADA
    3. USA

BE SAFE EVERYONE!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Claireack wrote:
    3. I once won a bottle of wine in a bet with a restaurant owner that I couldn't eat over thirty of thier after dinner chocolates

:thumbup: That's the kind of bet I like!
  • Options
    2. I always wear heels, even when I work out :D

I wonder if you have any idea how sexy that sounds? :think:
  • Options
    Giggy wrote:
    3. Some years back in the town of Glacier WA. my 14 year old daughter I and helped out a soaked drunk in the middle of the night who had no idea where he was. He turned out to be Eddie V.

Very cool. What did he say/slur to you?
  • Options
    1. My Grandma was born in Windsor Castle - The Queens Home
    2. My Granddad was in one of only two planes that made it back from the Battle of The Bulge out of a formation of ten.
    3. I once got run over by a car when drunk and wrote the car off. I've never broken a bone in my body.
  • Options
    3. This time next year I will have been to Maui, Cuba and Mexico all within 1 1/2 years - all on trips that my wife has won for us

Outstanding! :thumbup:
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    3. I refuse to ever buy a pair of Levi's dockers, simply because they represent dressing "business casual"

:lol: Respect is due!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    1. monkeys are unable to type out their names on the menu screen of Mario Kart
    2. Farmers in N.Korea by law are not allowed to eat Frosties
    3. Amy Winehouse can store up to 47 miniatures bottles of vodka in her foo-foo garden
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    1. Castle Fuckula has 12 toilets, but only 1 asshole.
    2. I have never been to a Carl's Jr.
    3. Peanuts are great, but cashews are better.
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    1. My liver is evil and needs to be punished
    2. getting back to work today after the EV vacation sucked
    3. I saw "binaural" in the bargain bin at CVS today for 5.99.. This broke my heart but I felt relieved, knowing deep down this album kicks ass!!

3a. I am the best looking person sitting at my computer right now..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    1. Byrnzie, that is some awesome family history you have there! :mrgreen:
    2. Dissidentman, Cashews are the best. :mrgreen: (Did you know that cashews are related to Poison Ivy?)
    3. Cavstarr313, I hope you punished your liver with the good stuff. :lol:
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    1) I learned this weekend that an onion slice is the most amazing remedy for a bee sting.
    2) I have never hit anyone, but I should've hit that dude. Sometimes words aren't enough.
    3) aahh, I'm over it. :roll: :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    1) I learned this weekend that an onion slice is the most amazing remedy for a bee sting.
    2) I have never hit anyone, but I should've hit that dude. Sometimes words aren't enough.

Who do I gotta cut? :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    1. i love crunchy peanut butter
    2. i own 5 guitars, and i'm excited to own 6! :D
    3. our dog hops like a bunny when it's time "to go."
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Who do I gotta cut? :lol:

:lol: Thanks. I did a good job verbally emasculating him, but damn, I seriously wanted him laid out. Ah well.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    1. Deadliest Catch is an addicting show
    2. I wonder if I got the stones to crab fish
    3. At least I would be the best looking guy on the boat ;) (curled up in a ball, puking my guts out)
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    1. All countries that start with the letter A also end in an A EXCEPT 1.

Azerbaijan
    Afghanistan

= 2
  • Options
    1. 71 days...left of summer and until I see PJ! 8-)
    2. Going computer-less for a few days...Vacation rules! :mrgreen:
    3. Mon chien aime mini guimauves. :lol:
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    1. All countries that start with the letter A also end in an A EXCEPT 1.

Azerbaijan
    Afghanistan

= 2
    Damnit.
    That first one must have been formed after I heard that fun fact!! :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    1. My neighbors bought fireworks from the rez and lit them in the neighborhood
    2. My vehicles were covered in 'sparkle dust'
    3. On Tuesday, they decided to burn all the spent shells with all the leftover BBQ food...and they sat around the burn barrel 'campfire style' (it stank and I couldn't leave my windows open...it was 80 yesterday :x )
    3a. I'm a really hot looking chick

Mes chiens ont peur de guimauves :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    1. Looking back, the Eddie Vedder trip/4th of july weekend may have been 10 of the greatest consecutive days in my life.. Thanks Jen ;) and thank you to my family
    2. My planned sobriety after the previously mentioned 10 days has not taken hold yet
    3. I always say I am good looking here, but today I will say that this summer has been the best looking summer in a while. Truly, it has been and will continue to be nothing short of magical!!

3b. Fuck it, I am good looking!!!
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    3. On Tuesday, they decided to burn all the spent shells with all the leftover BBQ food...and they sat around the burn barrel 'campfire style' (it stank and I couldn't leave my windows open...it was 80 yesterday :x )

Mais pourquoi? Ils sont très délicieux festins savoureux! Pour chiens et humains ressemblent! :lol:
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    RKCNDY wrote:

Mais pourquoi? Ils sont très délicieux festins savoureux! Pour chiens et humains ressemblent! :lol:
    :wtf:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    :) :think:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    metsfan wrote:
    :) :think:

1. whatcha thinkin, metsfan? :lol:
    2. I'm sleepy. :yawn:
    3. All set for vacation...getting my last computer time in for a few days. :wave:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

Je pense que c'est une chose texture, ils tiendront un dans leur bouche, puis avoir peur d'essayer de le manger. Alors ils crachent, s'enfuient et regarder comme ... :? :problem: :wtf:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

Je pense que c'est une chose texture, ils tiendront un dans leur bouche, puis avoir peur d'essayer de le manger. Alors ils crachent, s'enfuient et regarder comme ... :? :problem: :wtf:

Mais oui, je pense qu'il pourrait se sentir comme la peau d'eux, et ensuite ils se sentent mal parce qu'ils pensent qu'ils ont vous a mordu. Mon chien les aime parce que je envelopper ses médicaments en eux, donc ils doivent donner un parfum différent. :think: :think: :think: Je me demande si les chiens peuvent même pense que les gens sentent comme marshmellows? :lol::lol:
  • Options
    1. Sometimes I walk
    2. I was bitten, must have been the devil
    3.Je suis très beau et incroyablement sexy ;)
  • Options
    1. VACATION WAS AWESOME! :mrgreen:
    2. Was soooo thrilled to find my PJ20 hoodie awaiting my arrival when we came home! :mrgreen:
    3. Now, I am sleepy from having so much fun! :mrgreen:

3b. Cav, bien joué, mon ami, Bien joué! :lol::lol::lol: