Options

3 Random Facts...lol

Comments

• Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    1. VACATION WAS AWESOME! :mrgreen:
    2. Was soooo thrilled to find my PJ20 hoodie awaiting my arrival when we came home! :mrgreen:
    3. Now, I am sleepy from having so much fun! :mrgreen:

3b. Cav, bien joué, mon ami, Bien joué! :lol::lol::lol:
    oui .. Je suis une sorte de grosse affaire
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    1. VACATION WAS AWESOME! :mrgreen:
    2. Was soooo thrilled to find my PJ20 hoodie awaiting my arrival when we came home! :mrgreen:
    3. Now, I am sleepy from having so much fun! :mrgreen:

3b. Cav, bien joué, mon ami, Bien joué! :lol::lol::lol:
    oui .. Je suis une sorte de grosse affaire

:lol::lol::lol: You should get that on a t-shirt! ;) I like that way of saying it much better!!!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    1. i have a strong headache
    2. i called in sick at work
    3. i need to do a load of laundry
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    1. It's was hot.
    2. It's perfect now.
    3. It will be great tomorrow.
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    1. My francais est tres mal.
    2. I wish I could speak French.
    3. I want to work tomorrow but will be distracted by the women's soccer game in the morning. (I wish I could say that in French.)
  • Options
    Enkidu :wave:
    1. We call that Frenglish. :lol:
    2. Why wish? ;)
    3. J'espère que votre équipe gagne le match de football de demain. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    1. I think, no wait, I know my brother is a little drunk
    2. He thinks everything is funny right now, including me
    3. I added another mirror to me casa today.. do you know why?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    1. I think, no wait, I know my brother is a little drunk
    2. He thinks everything is funny right now, including me
    3. I added another mirror to me casa today.. do you know why?

Answer to 3: Yes :lol::lol:
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    2. Why wish? ;)

Merci mon ami.
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    1. I am so tired that I cannot sleep
    b) Thomas's English muffins are excellent
    III: Tessie the dog does not like cheese
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    1. I am so tired that I cannot sleep
    \
    sit and drink pennyroyal tea.. Hi Unlost :wave:
  • Options
    Enkidu wrote:
    2. Why wish? ;)

Merci mon ami.

Pas de problem. Bonne nuit!
  • Options
    1. some lady in California drugged her husband, tied him to the bed, cut his penis off, and through it down the garbage disposal. Shimmy, this is why I will remain single... I almost just put a smiley face but this is actually horrible, terrifying news. And my worst fear perhaps.
    2. Number one took way to long and I apologize..
    3. Holy fucking shit balls I am hot!!! ;)
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    1-amazed that a man can be that drugged to not realized his prize possession is being cut off.
    2-I'm hot.
    3-I'm really super duper ecstatic that there's only 50 days left! :D
  • Options
    edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    1. Saw Soundgarden last night in Philly, they were really good, but no comparison to Pearl Jam in concert.
    2. Am still in my pajamas at 12:45pm, glad I don't have to work until 4.
    3. Still haven't gotten my EV uke cd songbook package. :x
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • Options
    1. some lady in California drugged her husband, tied him to the bed, cut his penis off, and through it down the garbage disposal. Shimmy, this is why I will remain single... I almost just put a smiley face but this is actually horrible, terrifying news. And my worst fear perhaps.
    2. Number one took way to long and I apologize..
    3. Holy fucking shit balls I am hot!!! ;)

Cav, that lady is not well at all, to say the least. I can't imagine what he did to trigger her to do that. It made me sad too when I seen that. :(
  • Options
    1. I have a new haircut: the crew cut: 5/8" on top so I can spikey it up a bit and 1/2" fade. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2. I FREAKIN' LOVE IT! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    3. New avatar tomorrow...my hubby will take the new photo later today! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    un. I really want to see Ed on Saturday
    দুই. I scored 109 points in Words with Friends with the word 'Quieter'
    ત્રણ If somebody gets me Ed tix, I'll flash them my wonderful smile...it's worth it 'cuz I'm really hot.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    1. I have to wait so patiently to see PJ...a little over 60 days for me :mrgreen:
    2. Words with Friends?? I LOVE word games!! Can I play, please? :oops:
    3. I don't know if I am really hot...but I freakin' love having such short hair now! FREEDOM!!
  • Options
    1. I have to wait so patiently to see PJ...a little over 60 days for me :mrgreen:
    3. I don't know if I am really hot...but I freakin' love having such short hair now! FREEDOM!!

1. words with friends is a game for iphone/android phones...download and play for free...it's like scrabble
    2. you look great with the new 'do! (I don't want to say hot, because that would be a little creepy...yes/no?)
    3. somebody PUH-LEEEEEEEEZZZZZZEEEEEE hook me up with Ed tix for Saturday....cuz I'm really hot.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

1. words with friends is a game for iphone/android phones...download and play for free...it's like scrabble
    2. you look great with the new 'do! (I don't want to say hot, because that would be a little creepy...yes/no?)
    3. somebody PUH-LEEEEEEEEZZZZZZEEEEEE hook me up with Ed tix for Saturday....cuz I'm really hot.

1. :( I don't have one of those phones...I have a dinosaur LG250 :o:lol:
    2. Thank you, and it's not creepy to call me hot, I may still not believe though! :oops: :lol:
    3. Dear Universe, Please help RKCNDY obtain some tickets to the Saturday EV show. She is one really awesome person!! Thank you in advance from ShimmyMommy :mrgreen:
  • Options
    1. In the theater waiting for new Harry Potter to start.

2. I'm eating a bunch of popcorn too.

3. Rest assured the phone will be put away when movie starts. :D
    In Digitized Remorse
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    1. My hair is now long enough to allow me to wear a headband
    2. This headband is sticking into the sides of my head like a vise, reminding my why I cut my hair short years ago
    3. I just took the headband off

and **BONUS** I am staggeringly hot and bootylicious as well
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    2. This headband is sticking into the sides of my head like a vise, reminding my why I cut my hair short years ago

1. I wonder if unlost knows about headbands made of fabric-they are much more comfy!
    2. I thought I had a big head as regular plastic headbands always gave me headaches after an hour... :?
    3. I wonder if Cav knows what he started....I'm still really adorable and cute!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Hmm, here goes...

1) I'm a bit of a dare devil...I've abseiled off the Forth Rail Bridge twice, and I've done a tandem skydive and would love to try a wing walk next!!

2) I can't swim.

3) I actually hate speaking about myself!

:D
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    Hmm, here goes...

1) I'm a bit of a dare devil...I've abseiled off the Forth Rail Bridge twice, and I've done a tandem skydive and would love to try a wing walk next!!

2) I can't swim.

3) I actually hate speaking about myself!

:D

:thumbup: great post! you can pick any random fact actually :D
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

1. I wonder if unlost knows about headbands made of fabric-they are much more comfy!
    2. I thought I had a big head as regular plastic headbands always gave me headaches after an hour... :?
    3. I wonder if Cav knows what he started....I'm still really adorable and cute!

1. I hated headbands for the same reason...not helpful either if you suffer from migraines. :( :sick::sick:
    2. Cav probably does know what he's done! Il est un sort de grosse affaire! :P :lol::lol:
    3. Ok, sometimes I do think I am cute...in a cheeky kind of way. :oops: :lol::lol:
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    1- up early, going to my friends 3 year olds birthday party this afternoon and staying to drink with the adults in the evening
    2 - I went to Wal-Mart yesterday to buy vacuum bags and they didn't have any
    3 - I hate apartment elevators
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2