1. I learned of some sad news last night
    2. I don't know what to feel
    3. I hope it doesn't interfere with PJ20
    sending positive vibes your way

:)
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    1. Did I really have a dream I met Justin Beiber last night and he asked me to be in his video? WTF :shock:
    2. I'm extremely bored.
    3. We found our dream home I just hope the bank approves us.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    1. I wonder if Jukee secretly loves Justin Beeber, and is just not telling us
    2. Cavstarr better be as good looking as he says he is, or I will be very disappointed
    3. Unlost needs to teach her dogs to wake up and fetch her socks when her feet are cold
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    1. I should be at work right now.
    2. I really should be getting ready for work right now, but I am wasting time on the computer.
    3. I am still typing and ignoring the fact that I need to get to work.
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    1. Just for the record...I am not in love with Beiber :lol:
    2. We have an appt with the bank today at 4pm.
    3. I wish I could fly.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    1. I should be at work right now.
    2. I really should be getting ready for work right now, but I am wasting time on the computer.
    3. I am still typing and ignoring the fact that I need to get to work.

1. I really, really did laugh out loud when I read this

2. I don't like the use of "lol" to merely indicate "I acknowledge the humorous intent of what I just read"

3. I prefer the use of "ltm" in this case.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    1. I like "ltm"...great idea, Dang Dang.
    2. My neck is not better.
    3. I am still in pain.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    1. I hope Shimmy's neck gets better
    2. I hope she didn't hurt it rubber-necking at some good looking dude
    3. I hope I wasn't said "good looking dude"
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    1. I hope Shimmy's neck gets better
    2. I hope she didn't hurt it rubber-necking at some good looking dude
    3. I hope I wasn't said "good looking dude"

1. Thank you, I hope my neck gets better too. :(
    2. I was rubber-necking. :oops:
    3. The good looking dude happened to be my hubby. :mrgreen:
    4. Not that haven't heard many times about how ridiculously good looking you are. :P :lol:
    1. I really like my boss
    2. I want his BMW
    3. I am really ugly.. just kidding, I'm cute as a button :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I'm cute as a button :D

1. i thought you were a dude
    2. i still do.
    3. i'm not so certain
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The 81 wrote:

2. i still do.
    3. i'm not so certain
    Hahaha.. last I checked, very much a dude
    The 81 wrote:

2. i still do.
    3. i'm not so certain

wouldn't you say "I'm as cute as a bunton"? ;):lol: (I really hope you weren't referencing Ginger Spice aka Emma Bunton :? )
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    The 81 wrote:

2. i still do.
    3. i'm not so certain

1. dudes are not cute as a button
    2. babies might be.
    3. adult males are not

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    1. RCKCNDY is very perceptive
    2. Yes, it should read "cute as a bunton"
    3. and yes, I am comfortable enough in my own sexuality to describe myself as cute as a bunton.. :lol:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    1. RKCNDY secretly longed to be a Spice Girl
    2. The 81 is ageist, as evidenced by his babycentric remarkon the previous page
    3. Cavstarr is a cute as a bunion
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

1. RKCNDY despises said Spice Girls
    2. 81 is really a disgruntled old man that steals the neighbor kids' toys so they quit making noise outside
    3. You're right...Cav IS as cute as an onion.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

1. RKCNDY despises said Spice Girls
    2. 81 is really a disgruntled old man that steals the neighbor kids' toys so they quit making noise outside
    3. You're right...Cav IS as cute as an onion.

1. The Spice Girls...um yeah...I got nothing...'cept that my niece liked them when she was 5... :lol::lol:
    2. I thought that was The Juggler :lol:
    thumbnail.aspx?q=1005836315724&id=e49196657ca762f7ac078e12f8fb9bb3&url=http%3a%2f%2fforums.pelicanparts.com%2fuploads18%2f707get%2boff%2bmy%2blawn1303579241.jpg
    3. Cav IS as cute as an ogre... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZnztwiWZo4 jk :lol: :P
    1. I seen both Wayne's World movies again this weekend. :P
    2. I seen to a real circus show today. First time ever for me, my hubby and our son. 8-)
    3. My neck is actually feeling much better. :mrgreen:
    1. a bunion?
    2. an onion?
    3. and most hurtful of all, an ogre?

3a. I still think I am good looking..
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    1) When it is hot in San Francisco shirts become an optional clothing item.
    2) When you work across the street from the jail, this is not a pretty thing.
    3) When you live at the beach where people surf, this is a very pretty thing.

i wish I were at home.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    1. I wish I knew whose car I stuck my "Team McCready" bumper sticker on.
    2. I am very sad that it wasn't, as intended, my own car.
    3. In the future, I will be more careful at "2-for-1 beers" offers at preparties.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    edited June 2011
    1. I seen both Wayne's World movies again this weekend. :P
    2. I seen to a real circus show today. First time ever for me, my hubby and our son. 8-)
    3. My neck is actually feeling much better. :mrgreen:
    1. I've never seen even the FIRST Wayne's World (and didn't even know there were two).
    2. I went to the circus for the first time last year since I was about 3, and it was freaking awesome!! Hope you enjoyed it.
    3. I didn't know your neck was injured...how did THAT happen?? :mrgreen: (chicken wang??--lol...jk)
    Post edited by EmBleve on
    RYEzupSF wrote:

i wish I were at home.

1. I wish I were at Ryez's house now too (surfers ;) )
    2. I saw some things on Saturday I wish I could unsee
    3. I still cannot believe I couldn't smoke in an outdoor wine garden, but was free to smoke in the beer garden

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

i wish I were at home.

3. I still cannot believe I couldn't smoke in an outdoor wine garden, but was free to smoke in the beer garden
    wine is much more sophisticated, if you ain't know.... :lol::lol:
    EmBleve wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

i wish I were at home.

like I said in my memo...if a pipe is more 'elegant'...I'd be more than happy to smoke a pipe in the wine garden :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

like I said in my memo...if a pipe is more 'elegant'...I'd be more than happy to smoke a pipe in the wine garden :lol:
    oh, I didn't get that memo.......but yeah, for SHIZ!! :lol:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    1. RKCNDY is hot :P
    2. my jeep is topless
    3. i might not be going to pj20 fest
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• 1. My Jeep was also topless.
    2. I miss my Jeep.
    3. A VW doesn't handle large bodies of water and mud quite the same, despite my lack of trying.
    1. I'm curious to know how metsy knows what I look like...
    2. I used to own a CJ2A-I miss it
    3. What do you mean you won't go to PJ20? and can I have your reserve tix if you're not going?

- Christopher McCandless