PEARL JAM CANADA 2011

Comments

• rjwhite19rjwhite19 Posts: 574
    fingers crossed!
    Montreal 2003. Halifax 2005. EV Montreal 2008. Toronto 2009
    Toronto 2011 1 & 2 London 2013. Quebec City 2016. Ottawa 2016
    Fenway 2016 1 & 2
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,680
    Is it usually mid morning when you think the announcement will come or afternoon? I'll be on the road this morning and it will be hard to check untill I get back to the office..........i'll just have to be patient I guess :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • swardsward Posts: 586
    demetrios wrote:
    Today's the day! Hopefully all the rumored Canadian cities/dates we've been talking these past few months about that are said to have a PJ gig by will come true.

And here's also hoping my family in Atlantic Canada will get to see a show.
    Just one would be sweet.

Cheers! :)

Cheers to that.

Think we'll see the rumored Montreal to the West swing..which is sad. The Halifax show was truly one of the good ones.

Anyway, just glad they are touring!
  • awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    sward wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Today's the day! Hopefully all the rumored Canadian cities/dates we've been talking these past few months about that are said to have a PJ gig by will come true.

Just one would be sweet.

Cheers to that.

Think we'll see the rumored Montreal to the West swing..which is sad. The Halifax show was truly one of the good ones.

Anyway, just glad they are touring!
    I'm remaining optimistic until the 1pm ADT; sadly I just don't think Halifax would fit even if they wanted to. :cry:
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    demetrios wrote:

Just one would be sweet.

Yeah, really hope the Canadian dates are announced today as well. I'm 50/50 that I may just do a bunch of these shows instead of PJ20.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • pearljamnewfpearljamnewf Posts: 233
    If PJ decide to rock Newfoundland again I am going to shit a brick. I can't believe they came here in 05. I will seriously have a heart attack if it happens twice.
  • SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    tick tock...tick tock...tick tock.
  • RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    demetrios wrote:

Just one would be sweet.

Yeah, really hope the Canadian dates are announced today as well. I'm 50/50 that I may just do a bunch of these shows instead of PJ20.

Same here...I'm thinking several Canadian shows would be easier on the old wallet...

Who is in for PJ25?!? :D
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    Is it noon yet? :oops:
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Is it 1pm yet? :oops:
    I just heard on 95.9 (London radio station) that they will have a HUGE tour announcement during the morning show!!! YEAH BABY!!
    Don't know how I missed this one yesterday ... keep us posted ... although a morning show announcmenet seems early given that the rest of the country seems to be dropping the news at noon EST...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
    demetrios wrote:

Just one would be sweet.

Same here...I'm thinking several Canadian shows would be easier on the old wallet...

Who is in for PJ25?!? :D

Thats my thinking, If I can do the rumored Montreal- London run easier than 2 nights at Alpine, I think I may do that instead. Plus, no risk of spending big $$$ to sit on the lawn.
    What's the chances this cross Canada 'Concert Announcement' blitz is actually another band? hahha

That would suck..but I might be happy in that case since there is NO buzz in Halifax. hahah
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Hoping to at least hit 2 shows, maybe more!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    Thats my thinking, If I can do the rumored Montreal- London run easier than 2 nights at Alpine, I think I may do that instead. Plus, no risk of spending big $$$ to sit on the lawn.
    Where did you read about a rumoured Montreal --> London run? I haven't seen any dates posted for a London show but I would expect London to be the day before Hamilton, so September 14th. That is after Montreal and Toronto...
  • stargazer76stargazer76 Posts: 164
    just listening to the Bear in Ottawa....they said concert announcement coming up, for Scotiabank place, this year and they said its HUGE! :D ....they then played 'Jeremy'! It's PJ.....in Ottawa...woo hoo!!!! :D:D
    love is all good people need....and music sets the sick ones free...
    just listening to the Bear in Ottawa....they said concert announcement coming up, for Scotiabank place, this year and they said its HUGE! :D ....they then played 'Jeremy'! It's PJ.....in Ottawa...woo hoo!!!! :D:D
    Best news I've heard all day!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    AWESOME!!! Now for the million dollar question: is it even possible for Pearl Jam to top the 2005 show? It was epic in so many ways ...
    BeerBaron wrote:
    AWESOME!!! Now for the million dollar question: is it even possible for Pearl Jam to top the 2005 show? It was epic in so many ways ...
    That was my first show ever! I'd love to see them try!
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Where did you read about a rumoured Montreal --> London run? I haven't seen any dates posted for a London show but I would expect London to be the day before Hamilton, so September 14th. That is after Montreal and Toronto...
    :lol: Actually from your detective work, as I am hoping you are correct on these working out
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=149917&start=420
    Begs for Atlantic Canada!!!!
    awilkins wrote:
    Begs for Atlantic Canada!!!!

Think we can move on to hoping a quebec date falls on a feasible date! ;-)

There are no stations here reporting a concert announcement and pretty well all stations west of Ottawa are! hahah

Typical tour pattern, but depressing nonetheless
    BeerBaron wrote:
    :lol: Actually from your detective work, as I am hoping you are correct on these working out
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=149917&start=420
    My detective work says Montreal on the 7th and London on the 14th ... :?: :?: :?:

Based on info that was just posted my revised time line is as follows:

Montreal - Sept 7
    Ottawa - Sept 8th (possibly the 6th but I doubt it)
    Toronto - Sept 11 & 12
    London - Sept 14
    Hamilton - Sept 15
    Winnipeg - Sept 17
    Saskatoon - Sept 19
    Calgary - Sept 21
    Edmonton - Sept 23
    Vancouver - Sept 25

I still there there is room for one more show west of Saskatoon but I have no clue where that would be. Regina?

Looks like Kitchener has become a long shot.
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    so ticketmaster only sells for saskatoon.. who are the other ticket agencies in canada?
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • There's going to be a major concert announcement on 103.3 here in Buffalo, either this morining or between 3-7PM. Of course it could be completely unrelated, but it would be cool if they crossed the border for a Buffalo-area show!
    10/1/96, 10/14/00, 5/2/03, 6/28/03, 10/1/04, 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/19/05, 5/9/06, 5/10/06, 5/12/06, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 8/12/08 6/8/09 6/9/09(EV), 8/21/09, 10/27-28-30-31/09, 5/10/10
    BeerBaron wrote:
    That was my first show ever! I'd love to see them try!

i'm so excited!! i got the radio on here at work....so its just a waiting game.....needless to say, i can't concentrate one bit....!
    BeerBaron wrote:
    My detective work says Montreal on the 7th and London on the 14th ... :?: :?: :?:

Based on info that was just posted my revised time line is as follows:

Montreal - Sept 7
    Toronto - Sept 11 & 12
    London - Sept 14
    Hamilton - Sept 15
    Winnipeg - Sept 17
    Saskatoon - Sept 19
    Calgary - Sept 21
    Edmonton - Sept 23
    Vancouver - Sept 25

I still there there is room for one more show west of Saskatoon but I have no clue where that would be. Regina?

Looks like Kitchener has become a long shot.
    yeah, I'm hoping you are right, or at least close to it. If this works out, I would try and start in Montreal and go through either Toronto or London/Hamilton.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    BeerBaron wrote:
    [quotMontreal - Sept 7
    Toronto - Sept 11 & 12
    Beautiful.... :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    okay, the Bear will announce the Ottawa show at noon!! i'll try to get some work done until then ;)
    so ticketmaster only sells for saskatoon.. who are the other ticket agencies in canada?
    Ottawa is http://www.capitaltickets.ca