Which bootlegs are you listening to right now?

Comments

• YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    wall05 wrote:
    Just picked up some boots last night from livedownloads. I wanted some more recent stand out shows in soundboard.

I picked up

Boston - 5/17/2010
    Berlin 6/30/2010
    Toronto 9/11/11
    Amsterdam 6/27/12

Really excited to hear all of these shows! :)

Also, anyone know where to get vault #1? (Moore Theater 92) I can't find a place to download it anywhere.

Nice pick ups, enjoy!

The Vault #1 was only given out to 10c members who got tickets for PJ20 at Alpine Valley. Along with the 10c tickets, they also included the Vault #1 boot.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• wall05wall05 Posts: 304
    YLed2 wrote:
    wall05 wrote:
    Just picked up some boots last night from livedownloads. I wanted some more recent stand out shows in soundboard.

I picked up

Boston - 5/17/2010
    Berlin 6/30/2010
    Toronto 9/11/11
    Amsterdam 6/27/12

Really excited to hear all of these shows! :)

Also, anyone know where to get vault #1? (Moore Theater 92) I can't find a place to download it anywhere.

Nice pick ups, enjoy!

The Vault #1 was only given out to 10c members who got tickets for PJ20 at Alpine Valley. Along with the 10c tickets, they also included the Vault #1 boot.

I see. I'm gonna have to track this down then. Thanks!
    2008 - Camden, NJ 1
    2009 - Philadelphia, PA x4
    2010 - Newark, NJ, New York City, NY x2
    2012 - Philadelphia, PA
    2013 - Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA x2, Hartford, CT
    2016 - Philadelphia, PA x2, New York City, NY 2, Fenway 2
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Christchurch 09
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Was really into the setlist for last summer's show in Oslo (7/9/12). Mankind, Breath, Mother, Animal (which I've somehow never gotten at one of my own), Long Road, so on and so forth, so I picked it up.

About 5 songs into the set, before kicking into Small Town, Eddie says he has a throat problem :(
    Still a solid set, nonetheless. I guess I shouldn't be too sore about Ed's vocal issues because I doubt Mankind would've made it on otherwise.
  • ryph raphryph raph Posts: 887
    Paris, March 1992, un - plugged. Before it was trendy. :mrgreen:
    10-26-91 Cleveland
    4-2-92
    7-29-92
    5-4-95 Hovercraft / Cleveland
    8-26-98
    4-25-03
    5-20-06
    8-21-08 E.V. Chicago
    10-31-09 Philadelphia
    5-09-10 Cleveland
    5-10-10 Buffalo
    6-26-11 E.V. Detroit
    10-11-13 Pittsburgh
    10-12-13 Buffalo
    10-29-13 Charlottesville
    4-18-16 Hampton
    8-22-16 Chicago

• boyo79boyo79 Posts: 6,525
    Outside Lands Festival, SF '09

A festival show and Ed is suffering from throat problems (this here is why they only play short tours, 10 shows and his voice starts to suffer) but its a good boot nonetheless

Why Go starts us off followed by Animal where the guitars just don't sound right throughout. Following Severed Hand & Corduroy, Ed changes it up and says 'we were gonna play this later but we wanna play it now cos the light is right' and they go off into Low Light. In My Tree is fantastic, as is I Am Mine and MFC. Down hits the high spot too and the middle part of Black is great. Go is the final song of the main set.

The 1st encore begins with Wasted Reprise/Better Man and then Daughter. The Real Me, Crazy and a thunderous Alive complete the encore. The band come back out for 2 more songs to finish the show, both covers with Throw Your Hatred Down and Rockin' In The Free World.

That's leg 1 of the 2009 tour done, nothing really special in these 10 shows I feel. Calgary, Shepherd's Bush, Toronto and Chicago II probably the best of them for me.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,640
    wall05 wrote:

You can download it here.. there's also a shitton of other great stuff on there. Enjoy.

http://www.wegotshit.blogspot.com/search/label/1992
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023 • Baltimore 2024

• tcadd94tcadd94 Posts: 611
    Working my way through the 2006 tour. Only on Toronto II. It's a tight show.
    I've been fortunate enough to see Pearl Jam live.

I am hanging in the balance of a perfect finished plan
    Like every sparrow falling, like every grain of sand.
  • wall05wall05 Posts: 304
    RS151862 wrote:
    wall05 wrote:

You can download it here.. there's also a shitton of other great stuff on there. Enjoy.

http://www.wegotshit.blogspot.com/search/label/1992

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :mrgreen:
    2008 - Camden, NJ 1
    2009 - Philadelphia, PA x4
    2010 - Newark, NJ, New York City, NY x2
    2012 - Philadelphia, PA
    2013 - Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA x2, Hartford, CT
    2016 - Philadelphia, PA x2, New York City, NY 2, Fenway 2
  • TamaDrummer91TamaDrummer91 Posts: 1,294
    West Palm Beach 2 2000

A rather sloppy show to be sure, but damn if I didn't enjoy it for some reason. Stone has a flub in Of the Girl, Ed doesn't even play the quiet interlude in Corduroy, slightly off time issue in Breakerfall, and Ed messes up the opening lines of Evacuation. It's a loosey goosey mess of sorts, but you can tell they were having fun. Ed's voice in Evacuation is perfect though. 8-)
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
    boyo79 wrote:

A festival show and Ed is suffering from throat problems (this here is why they only play short tours, 10 shows and his voice starts to suffer) but its a good boot nonetheless

Why Go starts us off followed by Animal where the guitars just don't sound right throughout. Following Severed Hand & Corduroy, Ed changes it up and says 'we were gonna play this later but we wanna play it now cos the light is right' and they go off into Low Light. In My Tree is fantastic, as is I Am Mine and MFC. Down hits the high spot too and the middle part of Black is great. Go is the final song of the main set.

The 1st encore begins with Wasted Reprise/Better Man and then Daughter. The Real Me, Crazy and a thunderous Alive complete the encore. The band come back out for 2 more songs to finish the show, both covers with Throw Your Hatred Down and Rockin' In The Free World.

That's leg 1 of the 2009 tour done, nothing really special in these 10 shows I feel. Calgary, Shepherd's Bush, Toronto and Chicago II probably the best of them for me.

Was Chicago II better than I? I have listened to that first night and thought it was just ok. The setlist flow was all over the place and found some songs to be slightly sloppy.

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
    Amsterdam 2
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    boyo79 wrote:

Was Chicago II better than I? I have listened to that first night and thought it was just ok. The setlist flow was all over the place and found some songs to be slightly sloppy.

I didn't have a problem with the setlist flow of Chicago I, thought the main set was good until the final 6 songs (Man Of The Hour aside) which were kinda all over-the-place and alot of mistakes. Love Reign O'er Me and The Needle And The Damage Done were pretty good also. Chicago II was good, although the crowd were pretty quiet early on (not that I judge a show by the crowd).

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Portland, OR 2000
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    Portland, OR 2000

Love that boot. Excellent start with Sometimes/Grievance/Corduroy/Go/Hail Hail. Absolutely love Untitled here and the improv between Small Town and RVM is fantastic. Easily one of my favourite boots.

• shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Boise 2000 the first 6 are just crazy way to start a show of the girl>>go>>corduroy>>grievance>>>last exit>>TREMOR CHRIST. Then breathe for a moment during small town and build it back up with insignificance into animal just in time for mike to transport you away during NAIS. Love the way those all flow together. Every one sounds so good. This one also includes I got id which I always love. The encore is excellent starting with dont be shy into a beautiful black with an extended piece of genius from mike and a very cool interplay between mike and stone at the end. Brilliant. Crazy Mary builds back into a rippin DTE>>STBC>>SOLAT :shock: ends with one of my favs parting ways and ritfw. This one has crept into being one of my favorites.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • Berlin 06
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • PapPap Posts: 28,781
    Boise 2000

Instant classic! :)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    Bristow 2010

This one is very near and dear to my heart as it was my first PJ show. And really, without trying to sound overly biased, it's a rather underrated bootleg and show. I still remember from the show, Ed sounded and looked kind of drunk at first, but he sounded good and the band sounded tight that night. It really is rather unique/interesting show and a unique set list when you look at it and listen to it. The only thing about the show itself is that Ed tries to get the crowd more into it throughout the night, and I do remember the crowd being a little more laid back, but at times was electric as well. It was weird.

The show opens with a what I think a very good performance/version of Elderly Woman - certainly not my favorite or first choice for an opener, but is rather good here. It then livens up from there with WWS, Got Some, Brain Of J, Save You, and Given To Fly to follow. One of my favorite Ed quotes from the night before the soar into Given To Fly - "This is like a plane, right...actually, like well Matt would be like the engines, and Stone would be like the pilot....Stone and Jeff would be like the pilots, Mike and I would be like your happy flight attendants...we'll get ya peanuts...the exits are....Uh, but I would say you're not passengers - you are the fucking plane." Things are then brought back down with a great version of Present Tense, Down, and Unthought Known. It gets brought back up with Insignificance, Even Flow, and Comatose which is then followed by a killer combination of Faithfull and All Those Yesterdays. After All Those Yesterdays (the 13th time ever played) and a big crowd reaction, my other favorite quote from Ed right before they go into Black- "We're paying attention up here - is that kind of shit you're into tonight? Like the weird stuff? Alright, well this one you've heard before, but I think we're gonna start fuckin' it up after this I think." An excellent version of Black is played next with a killer solo from Mike and a unique tag from Ed. The Fixer and DTE close out the main set.

The End (first time played on 2010 tour) and Just Breathe open the first encore, which is then followed by Garden, Why Go in an interesting spot in the set list, Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, and Blood/Atomic Dog to close out the first encore.

Better Man/Save It For Later open the first set, followed by Spin The Black Circle, Alive, Sonic Reducer for the only appearance of 2010, Alive, and Yellow Ledbetter to say good night to everyone.

Overall a very good/underrated boot, pretty tight performance, and rather unique show - Brain Of J, Present Tense, Down, Faithfull, All Those Yesterdays, Garden, Blood, Spin The Black Circle, and Sonic Reducer all played in the same show is kind of crazy. Very happy to say this was my first PJ show.

I also listened to Buffalo 2010 recently and it's not really worth remembering in my opinion.....nothing really stood out to me.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    Gorge 2005
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    YLed2 wrote:
    Bristow 2010

This one is very near and dear to my heart as it was my first PJ show. And really, without trying to sound overly biased, it's a rather underrated bootleg and show. I still remember from the show, Ed sounded and looked kind of drunk at first, but he sounded good and the band sounded tight that night. It really is rather unique/interesting show and a unique set list when you look at it and listen to it. The only thing about the show itself is that Ed tries to get the crowd more into it throughout the night, and I do remember the crowd being a little more laid back, but at times was electric as well. It was weird.

The show opens with a what I think a very good performance/version of Elderly Woman - certainly not my favorite or first choice for an opener, but is rather good here. It then livens up from there with WWS, Got Some, Brain Of J, Save You, and Given To Fly to follow. One of my favorite Ed quotes from the night before the soar into Given To Fly - "This is like a plane, right...actually, like well Matt would be like the engines, and Stone would be like the pilot....Stone and Jeff would be like the pilots, Mike and I would be like your happy flight attendants...we'll get ya peanuts...the exits are....Uh, but I would say you're not passengers - you are the fucking plane." Things are then brought back down with a great version of Present Tense, Down, and Unthought Known. It gets brought back up with Insignificance, Even Flow, and Comatose which is then followed by a killer combination of Faithfull and All Those Yesterdays. After All Those Yesterdays (the 13th time ever played) and a big crowd reaction, my other favorite quote from Ed right before they go into Black- "We're paying attention up here - is that kind of shit you're into tonight? Like the weird stuff? Alright, well this one you've heard before, but I think we're gonna start fuckin' it up after this I think." An excellent version of Black is played next with a killer solo from Mike and a unique tag from Ed. The Fixer and DTE close out the main set.

The End (first time played on 2010 tour) and Just Breathe open the first encore, which is then followed by Garden, Why Go in an interesting spot in the set list, Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, and Blood/Atomic Dog to close out the first encore.

Better Man/Save It For Later open the first set, followed by Spin The Black Circle, Alive, Sonic Reducer for the only appearance of 2010, Alive, and Yellow Ledbetter to say good night to everyone.

Overall a very good/underrated boot, pretty tight performance, and rather unique show - Brain Of J, Present Tense, Down, Faithfull, All Those Yesterdays, Garden, Blood, Spin The Black Circle, and Sonic Reducer all played in the same show is kind of crazy. Very happy to say this was my first PJ show.

I also listened to Buffalo 2010 recently and it's not really worth remembering in my opinion.....nothing really stood out to me.

As always, a very interesting and detailed personal review. Bristow will always be the tricky one for me; the one with a killer setlist, Ed's voice was absolutely wonderful, yet the show is tarnished by the on/off crowd. To say the crowd sucked would be misleading, at times they were quite good. It just pains me to hear Ed say, "You guys are out there right? Just checking." But it provides relief later during the intro to Betterman when he says, "That's activism right there."

As I catch more and more shows, my second PJ show will most likely be a middle or lower in the list show I'm afraid. Bristow would have been incredible if a better crowd were present. The show makes for a great bootleg though, for sure. I just can never shake the aforementioned issue with the crowd. I hate that.

I am surprised you didn't fully enjoy Buffalo 2010 though. It's one of my favorites. Love the setlist and overall it's a tight show as well. Great versions of No Way and Fatal. 2010 was a very good tour.

• leekstokieleekstokie Posts: 905
    New York 1 - 2010

My favourite version of Crazy Mary
    PJ
    2012 - Manchester 1 - 20/6 
    2014 - Amsterdam 1 - 16/6, Amsterdam 2 - 17/6, Milan - 20/6, Leeds - 08/07, Milton Keynes - 11/07
    2015 - Bogota - 25/11
    2016 - Philly 1 - 28/04, Philly 2 - 29/04, NYC 1 - 01/05, NYC 2 - 02/05
    2018 - LDN 1 - 18/06, Krakow - 03/07, Berlin - 05/07, Madrid - 12/07, LDN 2 - 17/07, Missoula 13/08
    2022 - LA 1 - 06/05, LA2 - 07/05, Berlin - 21/06, Frankfurt 28/07, London 1 - 08/07, London 2 - 09/07, Budapest - 12/07, Krakow 14/07, Amsterdam 2 - 25/07, NYC Apollo - 10/09, NYC MSG - 11/09, OKC - 20/09, Denver - 22/09.
    2023 - St Paul 2 - 03/09, Chicago 1 - 05/09, Chicago 2 - 07/09

EV
    2012 - Manchester - 28/07/12, 2017 - Amsterdam - 29/05/17, 2019 -Amsterdam - 09/06/2019, Madrid - 22/06/2019
  • jahrightjahright Posts: 11
    Boise 2000 the first 6 are just crazy way to start a show of the girl>>go>>corduroy>>grievance>>>last exit>>TREMOR CHRIST. Then breathe for a moment during small town and build it back up with insignificance into animal just in time for mike to transport you away during NAIS. Love the way those all flow together. Every one sounds so good. This one also includes I got id which I always love. The encore is excellent starting with dont be shy into a beautiful black with an extended piece of genius from mike and a very cool interplay between mike and stone at the end. Brilliant. Crazy Mary builds back into a rippin DTE>>STBC>>SOLAT :shock: ends with one of my favs parting ways and ritfw. This one has crept into being one of my favorites.

I was listening to this boot yesterday and I completely agree! Excellent set!! :D
    EV - 09.07.2011 - Santa Barbara Bowl
    21.11.2013 - Viejas Arena
    23.11.2013 - Los Angeles Sports Arena
    24.11.2013 - Los Angeles Sports Arena
    Seattle I '09

Opening night of the 'Backspacer Tour' (or leg 2 of the 2009 tour....)

A super Long Road starts the show, followed by Corduroy and the first play for Gonna See My Friend. After Got Some and Hail Hail, its the live debut of Amongst The Waves. Cracking version of Even Flow is then followed by first plays of Johnny Guitar and Unthought Known, neither particularly outstanding. Off He Goes sounds amazing, the little guitar licks towards the end really good.

The first encore begins with Just Breathe and The End, accompanied with a 4 piece string section. Inside Job and Rearviewmirror complete the encore. The second encore begins with Given To Fly, Evolution and Better Man (with no tag). The Real Me is completed with a horn section and Indifference and Alive close the show.

A decent enough show, a typical opening night really. I did feel though that the Backspacer songs passed me by, I didn't even realise GSMF was on until halfway through it!

YLed2 wrote:
    Bristow 2010

As always, a very interesting and detailed personal review. Bristow will always be the tricky one for me; the one with a killer setlist, Ed's voice was absolutely wonderful, yet the show is tarnished by the on/off crowd. To say the crowd sucked would be misleading, at times they were quite good. It just pains me to hear Ed say, "You guys are out there right? Just checking." But it provides relief later during the intro to Betterman when he says, "That's activism right there."

As I catch more and more shows, my second PJ show will most likely be a middle or lower in the list show I'm afraid. Bristow would have been incredible if a better crowd were present. The show makes for a great bootleg though, for sure. I just can never shake the aforementioned issue with the crowd. I hate that.

I am surprised you didn't fully enjoy Buffalo 2010 though. It's one of my favorites. Love the setlist and overall it's a tight show as well. Great versions of No Way and Fatal. 2010 was a very good tour.

Really weird crowd that night, right? There are moments when the crowd comes through big time, and other times the crowd is a dud. And you're right, it's extremely painful on the bootleg hearing Ed trying to get the crowd more into it throughout the night.

Overall I think Bristow is a really solid boot - very underrated and I believe in the upper tier of the other boots from the US leg of the 2010 tour.

I'm just now starting to get into my Northeast leg of the 2010 tour starting with the Hartford boot next. Haven't listened to that one in quite a while, but I know it's definitely one of my favorite ones from the 2010 tour.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• jamiewjamiew Posts: 4
    Melbourne 1995
    release
  • Hartford 2010
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Hartford 2010
    :thumbup: OTOTO!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • MSG 03. Red Mosquito/Daughter with Ben Harper, bouncing stage during Do The Evolution, Know Your Rights, and my favorite live versions of Present Tense and Crown of Thorns.

Oh, and "play Leash you pussies" signs.
    Speaking as a child of the 90's
    Alpine night 2