Which bootlegs are you listening to right now?

Comments

• St. Paul, MN 2006
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Today will be an all day listening even of Hartford 2008, in honor of it being 5 years and being my first show.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    On the way into work, I was listening to DC 2008...I love the Hard to Imagine opener & the "I" and "You" trilogies.. :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    .....I WAS AT AMSTERDAM 2.....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • .....I WAS AT AMSTERDAM 2.....
    :wave:
    .....I WAS AT AMSTERDAM 2.....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 1998-06-27 Alpine Valley
    AMSTERDAM 2

AGAIN
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    Toronto 1. 2011. Again
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    Toronto 1. 2011. Again
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Amsterdam of course! Amsterdam1 1st(I'm a day behind on my listening) then it'll be the glory that was amsterdam2! :-D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • EdLawEdLaw Posts: 194
    edited June 2013
    Mansfield, Massachusetts - July 11th, 2003

My brother spotted it in a second hand store the other week, at the price of £1, so he bought it for me :) It was not without a catch, as the second disc was missing. :lol: But I have since made up a replacement, and have now commenced listening!
    Post edited by EdLaw on
    And I planted my bolo knife in the neck of mad John Finn. I took his wretched life.
    Now I'm over near the bandstand, every hand moving on John Finn's wife...
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    I would wish i could hear the new record!!!
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    Hedwich wrote:
    I would wish i could hear the new record!!!

Me too! :thumbup:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    Santiago 2013

I really liked the way they did the set lists for these SA festival shows earlier this year. This is a good boot, but out of the three SA shows this year, I enjoyed the Buenos Aires boot the most. I still think the SA boots from 2011 are better than 2013 - but still very good boots for 2013. So far, the production quality and mix/sound is being continued from the 2012 boots.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

vic 07
  • PapPap Posts: 28,781
    Mirror Ball ;)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    Albany 2003. What an amazing show! I m absolutely loving this set list and the crowd is awesome. If they play there this fall I might have to go.
    Started Amsterdam 2 yesterday, and continue listening today. Severed Hand into Corduroy was brilliant! :clap::clap:

So grateful to have been there!! :D:D
    "A beacon on dry land"
    Started Amsterdam 2 yesterday, and continue listening today. Severed Hand into Corduroy was brilliant! :clap::clap:

So grateful to have been there!! :D:D
    :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Amsterdam 2
  • Amsterdam 2
    Again.
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Zurich 6/18/92. Every time... :o:o:o
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    Berlin 2010

Such a powerful and emotional show. A very emotional Long Road opens the show, and then goes into some ripping versions of Got Some, Why Go, and Given To Fly before Ed talks about playing in Berlin back in 1992 when they played 9 songs. He promises that they will play at least 10 songs, and then plays Elderly Woman. Push Me, Pull Me follows abd we get a stunning version of Immortality and a face melting performance from Mike. In Hiding is next which is always a treat. Corduroy, Light Years, Gonna See My Friend, WWS, Low Light, and Comatose close out the main set.

The first encore opens with The End and Just Breathe, and then goes ripping in Spin The Black Circle. Public Image, The Fixer, and Kick Out The Jams end the first encore. Public Image and Kick Out The Jams certainly aren't my favorite covers, just always liked the originals better on those.

The second encore is pure emotion which opens with Unthought Known, and then followed by an excellent version of Black, which the corwd extends the outro for an extended period after the song ends and Ed loses it and starts to cry, making it tough for him to speak. Then comes a great, emotional version of Come Back. Alive and Yellow Ledbetter close this emotional show out.

Great show, good boot.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

YLed2 wrote:
    Berlin 2010

Such a powerful and emotional show. A very emotional Long Road opens the show, and then goes into some ripping versions of Got Some, Why Go, and Given To Fly before Ed talks about playing in Berlin back in 1992 when they played 9 songs. He promises that they will play at least 10 songs, and then plays Elderly Woman. Push Me, Pull Me follows abd we get a stunning version of Immortality and a face melting performance from Mike. In Hiding is next which is always a treat. Corduroy, Light Years, Gonna See My Friend, WWS, Low Light, and Comatose close out the main set.

The first encore opens with The End and Just Breathe, and then goes ripping in Spin The Black Circle. Public Image, The Fixer, and Kick Out The Jams end the first encore. Public Image and Kick Out The Jams certainly aren't my favorite covers, just always liked the originals better on those.

The second encore is pure emotion which opens with Unthought Known, and then followed by an excellent version of Black, which the corwd extends the outro for an extended period after the song ends and Ed loses it and starts to cry, making it tough for him to speak. Then comes a great, emotional version of Come Back. Alive and Yellow Ledbetter close this emotional show out.

Great show, good boot.

I listened to this one the other day, great pick!
    YLed2 wrote:
    Berlin 2010

Great show, good boot.

One of my favorite boots! :D Nice way to sum it up, YLed2! :thumbup: :clap:
    "A beacon on dry land"
    YLed2 wrote:
    Berlin 2010

Great show, good boot.
    by the far the most emotional show i ever beign..long story behind it,with the letter at german and english we print and pass it to the fans at the gates,must be more than 2000 copies we share about fans becareful,respect ,be safew ,and honor our 9 brothers lost their life at 00 at Denmark....the lighters we all put up,or the mobiles light..
    as for the encore 2..was unique..unthought know was filmed from stage with eddie laptop..black-come back...i know all notice them...
    but..seriously..what was unreal at the encore was how emotional was Alive..eddie couldnt sing the part still Alive so he pass the microphone to the fans..he start to sing it,and was looking like lost and sing only the "oh oh ah.."and the fans the "still alive"..part..and out of the blue during the solo..he looked at the crowd.took a deep breathe,like when you try not to cry...and start claping as a respect for the singing and be safe and fans take care eachother that night..
    was amazing..
  • 2003-06-29 Montreal, Quebec
    BERLIN 10
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    YLed2 wrote:
    Berlin 2010

Great show, good boot.
    by the far the most emotional show i ever beign..long story behind it,with the letter at german and english we print and pass it to the fans at the gates,must be more than 2000 copies we share about fans becareful,respect ,be safew ,and honor our 9 brothers lost their life at 00 at Denmark....the lighters we all put up,or the mobiles light..
    as for the encore 2..was unique..unthought know was filmed from stage with eddie laptop..black-come back...i know all notice them...
    but..seriously..what was unreal at the encore was how emotional was Alive..eddie couldnt sing the part still Alive so he pass the microphone to the fans..he start to sing it,and was looking like lost and sing only the "oh oh ah.."and the fans the "still alive"..part..and out of the blue during the solo..he looked at the crowd.took a deep breathe,like when you try not to cry...and start claping as a respect for the singing and be safe and fans take care eachother that night..
    was amazing..

:clap: :thumbup: :):)
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1