Options

Please Pearl Jam, consider a VINYL Benaroya Hall re-issue!

19495969798100»

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,829
    nicky-p38 said:
    This thread was started 13 years ago, and the only person who actually got a Benny out of this was the person who started the thread. I may be feeling extra cynical today, but I'm thinking this miiiiiiight not happen... Who knows?
    So, is this where I post to secure my copy? 
    Was a mystery vinyl hook up straight from the dog...coincidence...mayyytbbbeeee
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,903

• Options

• Options

• Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,767
    Just doing some basic math.  If some of the people who wanted a copy of Benaroya Hall used the money they forked down on all the variants of Dark Matter, which incidentally no matter its color will be the same version of the record, then they wouldn't need a reissue.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    MS149515MS149515 Chicago Posts: 178
    edited April 5
    PB11041 said:
    Just doing some basic math.  If some of the people who wanted a copy of Benaroya Hall used the money they forked down on all the variants of Dark Matter, which incidentally no matter its color will be the same version of the record, then they wouldn't need a reissue.
    Yup, I'm one of those people. The notice of all of the indie store variants, in addition to the ones on the 10C site that I preordered and the recent Vs anniversary editions made me realize I have too much crap. I'm going to be offloading all kinds of PJ ephemera I've accumulated.

Also, I found a copy of Benaroya at a local vinyl store and snatched it up. It's pristine and sealed and I'm thinking that I might simply focus on having the original pressings of their albums and not being bogged down by other material things. A lot of us think this stuff will be worth money and I'm realizing that it won't. Sell while you can people!
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options