Options

please ignore this thread....

Comments

• Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    edited February 2011
    i gotta say this

IF DMB plays PJ weekend i am not going , i rather be forced to hear fred durst than see DMB at PJ weekend i mean its PJ weekend wtf do those Douche Bags have to do with PJ fuck DMB, PJ plays the songs wanna fans wanna here

Good because if you are going to let 1-2 hours of DMB ruin your weekend you probably shouldn't be there anyway.

just dont like a band that refuses to play the songs fans want to here, an i hate them,

but explain wth they have to with PJ

ex neil, jack, ben they are def PJ related

you don't know everyone the band members are friends with. I don't like bad religion but I wasn't not going to the spectrum shows because they opened.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    rjwhite19 wrote:
    so does this mean just a Toronto stop?
    they stop there each tour.............expand please

Certain film festival..where the leafs play???? :mrgreen:
    [/quote]

Hmnnnnnnn....
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    Oh jeez! Don't start with that birdie crap again, please! ;)
    That said, I only hope u're "telling the truth" cuz I want some dates and places already. I don't do well with uncertainty :crazy:
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    So, only a 24 hour, 1,700 mile drive from my house. Perfect...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    hope its true...only a 7hr drive for me
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,661
    PJ20 = Toronto Film Festival :o
  • Options
    neilybabes86....what did i tell you about getting high and thinking you can talk to birds?!
  • Options
    could you expand on Hmnnnnnn?

Hmnnnnnnn....[/quote]
    Montreal 2003. Halifax 2005. EV Montreal 2008. Toronto 2009
    Toronto 2011 1 & 2 London 2013. Quebec City 2016. Ottawa 2016
    Fenway 2016 1 & 2
  • Options
    Dude if you're gonna say this info, say dates or anything else.

If it's true it benefits everyone is you can help them make plans.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    This thread tells me nothing.... That said i've just booked flights on 4 weekends at 'the end of the summer'...
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,654
    IgotshitID wrote:
    is it just toronto or all of canada??? East dates?? Newfoundland??

Dude, you gotta let it go. It will be a Toronto stop, maybe Montreal, a miniscule chance ottawa, and then on to the festival. No way NF.

Other than that...

Please don't let this information be true. I'm looking at this alpine valley place and my stomach is already turning.... The logistics of getting to Milwaukee, and then it being an ampitheatre... Ampitheatre's suck for anyone without a ticket underneath the structure... Every ampitheatre i've been to, without exception... the sound on the lawn is always terrible...

Just do the Gorge, please god do the Gorge.... I would much rather go there....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    redm

you don't know everyone the band members are friends with. I don't like bad religion but I wasn't not going to the spectrum shows because they opened.[/quote]

k good point but dont you think over the past 20yrs they would have done some shows together, as well as dont you know that would jack the price of the tixs up
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    I'm guessing Toronto Film Festival will have some sorta PJ20 premier and other hoopla.
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    redm

you don't know everyone the band members are friends with. I don't like bad religion but I wasn't not going to the spectrum shows because they opened.

k good point but dont you think over the past 20yrs they would have done some shows together, as well as dont you know that would jack the price of the tixs up[/quote]

I know they played Groundworks 01 together and it seems like there have been a few other benefits or festivals to have both.
  • Options
    pierj53pierj53 Posts: 301
    shep wrote:
    IgotshitID wrote:

Dude, you gotta let it go. It will be a Toronto stop, maybe Montreal, a miniscule chance ottawa, and then on to the festival. No way NF.

Other than that...

Please don't let this information be true. I'm looking at this alpine valley place and my stomach is already turning.... The logistics of getting to Milwaukee, and then it being an ampitheatre... Ampitheatre's suck for anyone without a ticket underneath the structure... Every ampitheatre i've been to, without exception... the sound on the lawn is always terrible...

Canada Before the festival makes much more sense as someone else pointed out....Agree on ampitheatres, the lawn is always garbage sound wise and you end up watching the band on some low-def big screen TV. Butt if PJ is going to Toron. then maybe I could save alot of money and skip the festival and go to the Canadian shows HMM
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    neilybabes86....what did i tell you about getting high and thinking you can talk to birds?!
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,355
    andf he is not try Greek stuff yet...then he will search to his mobile God's number.. :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,654
    pierj53 wrote:
    shep wrote:
    IgotshitID wrote:

Other than that...

Canada Before the festival makes much more sense as someone else pointed out....Agree on ampitheatres, the lawn is always garbage sound wise and you end up watching the band on some low-def big screen TV. Butt if PJ is going to Toron. then maybe I could save alot of money and skip the festival and go to the Canadian shows HMM

This is what I am thinking.... I would rather go to the festival, but I'm going to visit my brother in Toronto in the summer anyway, so why not make it the weekend of the show? He'd apprecaite that as he's a broke college student, and i can get better tickets than he can anyway! :lol: They would be mad to have the show the week of the film fest (which also happens usually happens to be the first week of University), with the influx of people, hotels and logistics become a nightmare....

And I don't want to go to an ampitheatre unless I'm under the structure... sonically, it's just not worth it...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    redm

k good point but dont you think over the past 20yrs they would have done some shows together, as well as dont you know that would jack the price of the tixs up

I know they played Groundworks 01 together and it seems like there have been a few other benefits or festivals to have both.[/quote]

forsure i know they played same fest :D but
    pj plays with Neil, ben Jack ,kol, at a fest we know we gonna get a surprise, you know :D
  • Options
    I hope this is true. Only 7 hours away, I can make that drive with no problem.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    Lucky me. This is the closet venue possible to my house! My hotel room is paid for.
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    :lol::lol:

pandi u beat me to it this made lol... so are you an JB gonna try an make it?,/ down long as dmb isnt there but when preston saw they would keep me from going he said he is kidnapping me :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Some people are so gullible. We already know that band members are attending film festivals promoting the movie, that Alpine Valley is the prime spot for this show and that it is the end of summer.

Couldn't any one of us start this same thread?

Listen, Nelly may be right, but honestly we know as much after this thread as we did before it was posted.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    mvw wrote:
    :););)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    IF this is true....I don't even need to worry about a plane ticket or a hotel....It's only a short drive for me!!!

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Some people are so gullible. We already know that band members are attending film festivals promoting the movie, that Alpine Valley is the prime spot for this show and that it is the end of summer.

Listen, Nelly may be right, but honestly we know as much after this thread as we did before it was posted.

Guys like urself are the reason I stay away from the porch
  • Options
    swardsward Posts: 586
    Well I hope you don't stay away because of guys like that. I like the info regardless. I think confirmation and the teaser for the TO film fest is great. Now...if I also heard they are playing somewhere other than Toronto..but also in Canada and more towards the Atlantic Ocean..I would be thrilled!
  • Options

lol nelly i dig what u say because you have been right many times :mrgreen: ,, but i only posted what i did because i truly feel DMB is not Pj related :D again thanx for info
  • Options

This might help.... Denis Potvin Beats His Wife...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    edited February 2011
    mvw wrote:
    :););)
    Wife wants to go 8-) . Wonder if we'll be able to get to Toronto flying stand-by the week of a HUGE PJ20 festival :? . May have to break down & buy tickets :evil:. Looks like Alpine Valley will be a boys week out :lol: .
    Post edited by guacamolejoe on
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
This discussion has been closed.