Options

You know you're a Pearl jam fan when...

Comments

• Options
    You suprise your wife with a spur of the moment excursion to Europe in early July...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,153
    demetrios wrote:
    Every single morning you wake up & log into the 10club account / message board before breakfast, first!

Whenever it snow's or when you see fresh layed cement at a jobsite or on the sidewalk you can't resist to write PJ. :angel:

You're dating a woman that's not into Pearl Jam. Time & time again she tells you @ the dinner table that she's not into them, you wave your hand underneath the table by using the force (jedi mind tick) to get her to like them, just a little.

:lol:

' you will want to spend a week in 2012 on the road following PJ'

Oh I will. Hoping for some USA dates next year! :D
  • Options
    Just spent an hour of study time reading this thread but don't consider it time wasted!
    Calgary 08/08/09
    Calgary 21/09/11
    Edmonton 23/09/11
  • Options
    F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462
    if you've ever uttered the phrase "BUT THEY WERE IN MY CART!" ... you might be a Pearl Jam Fan.

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • Options
    Your bank account empties itself without explanation.

:x
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    ...you're still here tomorrow!

I know I will be :D
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:

Always.

You list Pearl Jam as your favorite hobby at a corporate team builder.
  • Options
    ...you've been asked, "What is the reason for your visit?" by an immigration officer and your reply was, "To see Pearl Jam"...
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    your cousin is pregnant and living in Seattle and due to give birth in April and she and her bf leave Seattle to move to Chicago and you jokingly tell her that she will probably have it on April 5th (Mike's McCready's birthday) special REM day, too... and so it happens!! and you are all excited!! (even though she doesn't know who Pearl Jam or REM are ) and unexpectedly she just happens to name the baby a PJ related name and you get even more excited!!

:lol:
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    You credit card company calls to question crazy expensive charges on your card, for a Pearl Jam concert in a different country. "Did you really mean to do that,, should we file fraud?"
    NO,, we should file fraud that I could only afford 1 set of tickets right now!!!!
    I want/hope/plan to go to more!!!
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,588
    eyejacker wrote:

Always.

You list Pearl Jam as your favorite hobby at a corporate team builder.

I brought up learning Eddie Vedder songs on my ukulule at one of our recent training sessions.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,588
    ...you've been asked, "What is the reason for your visit?" by an immigration officer and your reply was, "To see Pearl Jam"...

Haha. The Canadian border guard I spoke with seemed confused when I said that.
  • Options

That's great!!!
    I'm usually plan my work trips around where they play,, so customs/immigrations don't ask me..
    But My Co-workers usually say, ""You choose to work here so you could see Pearl Jam?""
    UM... YAH :lol:
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki
  • Options
    when you still buy the ticket via online thought ticket is SOLD OUT, push refresh again and again and hope the words SOLD OUT is just a daylight dream
    - "I wish I was a messenger, and all the news was good" -
  • Options
    Constant Recoil...Constant Recoil... Posts: 1,276
    edited January 2012
    When you get bored one day you do this:

Once when I was alive and in hiding, I dream a little dream of the girl, who was an elderly woman behind the counter in a small town. Crazy marry was not for you. She wasn’t just a girl she was a force of nature or the love boat captain depending on the present tense. Well there was an evil little goat so I breath and a scream but I couldn’t hold on because of the whipping. The bugs given to fly in my tree could rival the red mosquito drawing my blood. On my porch the animal was nothing as it seems. It was a ghost so when it was gone at first it was insignificance but then I hail hail for it to come back. It did , so with my sleight of hand I put it on a leash made of corduroy. Ahhh good dreams. Sometimes all those yesterdays I soon forget. So now I’m gonna see my friend Jermey. Why go home if you are amongst the waves. Smile mankind it isn’t all black even flow the oceans are ½ full. ---The end

:?
    Post edited by Constant Recoil... on
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    When you get bored one day so you do this:

Once when I was alive and in hiding, I dream a little dream of the girl, who was an elderly woman behind the counter in a small town. Crazy marry was not for you. She wasn’t just a girl she was a force of nature or the love boat captain depending on the present tense. Well there was an evil little goat so I breath and a scream but I couldn’t hold on because of the whipping. The bugs given to fly in my tree could rival the red mosquito drawing my blood. On my porch the animal was nothing as it seems. It was a ghost so when it was gone at first it was insignificance but then I hail hail for it to come back. It did , so with my sleight of hand I put it on a leash made of corduroy. Ahhh good dreams. Sometimes all those yesterdays I soon forget. So now I’m gonna see my friend Jermey. Why go home if you are amongst the waves. Smile mankind it isn’t all black even flow the oceans are ½ full. ---The end

:thumbup: :clap:8-):lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    Can't wait to use this in June & July!!
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options

+1, A life wasted? Help help, get right - who are marry and Jermey? Love from The Fixer. :);)
  • Options
    You see the Backspacer CD on special (for $9.99 at JB Hi-Fi) and buy it AGAIN just for the 2 free concert downloads (from 2005) :D
  • Options
    low lighterlow lighter Land down under Posts: 59
    when you have your first staff meeting for the year and your boss goes round the room asking who might like what time off for the year ahead, when they get to you they say " you will probably not know when you want off until pearl jam release any tour schedule" and you sit and smile not having to utter a single word.....
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    You spend most of your paycheck on last row tickets to see Eddie Vedder.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732

THIS IS AMAZING!!!
  • Options
    mtxmtx Posts: 283
    Yeah :)
    You sit in bed at 01:22 AM with wife who just sold her flat few weeks ago,and spend a lot of her money just for some touring band, and You are HERE :D and the only thing You talk to each other exept children is PJ and preparing for European Tour because it's only five monts left! :lol:
    Wuhlheide 2006, 2009, 2010,2014; Chorzów 2007; Hyde Park 2010; Open'er 2010;
    Alpine 1&2;
    2012 Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, Copenhagen;
    2013 Wrigley EarthCam / Ice cold water $1
  • Options
    jethrojam420jethrojam420 Foxborough MA Posts: 1,075

you miss game 7 of the finals to see EV ;)
    8/29/00*5/2/03*7/2/03*7/3/03*7/11/03*9/28/04*5/24/06*6/28/08*5/15/10*5/17/10* 10/16/13*10/25/13* 4/28/16*4/28/16*8/5/16*8/7/16 EV 6/15/11 Brad 10/27/02
  • Options

+1 At least they held up the score for us! and thanks to ESPN app I was all set! 8-)
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    cbrunelle783cbrunelle783 Posts: 1,025

yeah but he stopped before it was over
    Boston 5/17/10
    Tres Mts. 3/27/11
    EV Solo:Providence 6/15/11 Boston 6/16/11 Hartford 6/18/11
    PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

Concert Wishlist: I am Mine, Marker in the Sand, Parachutes, In Hiding, All Those Yesterdays, I Got Shit, Long Road, Light Years
  • Options
    gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    You listen to PJ so much your students admit they really like PJ and have no choice but to at least respect their music prior to graduation. And I actually converted one senior so I bought him Ten and VS and he got Vitalogy all for Xmas
  • Options
    When you name your German Shepard KJ....King Jeremy. We use both names and he reponds to both names!
    mwadeddie
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,383
    when the last mail at your mail address was about spare ticket to see pearl jam and the next one is about train prague-berlin for see pearl jam live
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    When you name your German Shepard KJ....King Jeremy. We use both names and he reponds to both names!

Bad ass.