Tres Mts. March Tour Dates

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Jenfarr wrote:
    P-Jam wrote:
    Spoken wrote:
    Think there will be a Tres Mts. concert poster by Ames Bros or Klausen?
    That would be sick.

I took this from another thread, but I believe it came from Brad K's site...

"Upcoming Posters...

I've been busy making new posters and will be having a poster
    sale on or around April 9th for 5 new posters... a new Black Keys
    Poster for their show in Amsterdam, 2 Eddie Vedder posters from
    his tour in Australia, a Tres Mountains tour poster, and a Flight to Mars
    poster for their show coming up in April in Seattle. I'll be sending
    out an email announcing the time and date of that sale at the end of
    March... so stay tuned....

thanks as always

bradK."

http://www.artillerydesign.com/main.php
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    Sweet!!
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,346
    60 minutes is kind of short, but will probably save me with seeing QOTSA the next night (and having a 5-month old to take care of as well). ;)8-)
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    soooooooo..

Live Nation now has the show listed as

Tres Mts with GULL
    then it says support GULL in the notes

so i did a search, and can't find anything relevant
    i did find a Gull on myspace that is listed under religious genre of rock
    which would make sense, right? dug and all
    but its not been maintained so no word on whether this could be it or not

nothing else found on the net

INFO ANYONE???

EDIT

a friend found this..ya think it could be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOJ_146xOWo
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    They went on stage at 9:15 pm and were done at 10:15. The opening band was a 2 piece (drums and guitar/vocals, very white stripes influenced) and their name was not gull.
  • SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,462
    I wonder why the New York show doors open at 6:30-
    but everywhere else doors open at 8:00-
    does that mean they are getting onstage earlier than normal????
    Someone please help....
  • joebot wrote:
    They went on stage at 9:15 pm and were done at 10:15. The opening band was a 2 piece (drums and guitar/vocals, very white stripes influenced) and their name was not gull.

They were "My Goodness"
  • SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,462
    Was it "Goodness" the Seattle band that played with them in Missoula '98?
  • Spoken wrote:
    Was it "Goodness" the Seattle band that played with them in Missoula '98?

No, they were called "My Goodness"
    joebot wrote:

gull will be the Philly opener :)
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    StillHere wrote:
    soooooooo..

Tres Mts with GULL

INFO ANYONE???

EDIT

he's opening in DC too..found him on facebook w/ a bunch of links...here's one of them..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYDG_BU1dFA
    hmmm..should be some interesting stuff....
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • StillHere wrote:
    soooooooo..

Tres Mts with GULL

INFO ANYONE???

EDIT

Thanks for the info, see you at the TLA!!! :D
  • wall05wall05 Posts: 304
    joebot wrote:
    Fantastic show ! Short but sweet (60 mins). Ended with a blazing version of hendrix's fire. Band was really tight. Its weird seeing Cready and Ament really hit their groove and then the set finishes. An hour, shit they were just getting started ! Anyways, all the players were on tonight.
    Quality, quality evening !!!!

I have to say, i'm a little dissapointed that they are only playing for an hour (granted they don't have a huge repertoire.) Not to be a downer, but this has swayed my decision from going to Tres. Mts. to going to another night of Furthur at the Tower. Hell, Furthur played for just shy of 3-hours last night and Phil Lesh just turned 71 last week! That is a road warrior if there ever was one. Im sure Tres. Mts. will be great but i might not have too many more chances to catch Phil Lesh and Bob Weir, but something tells me there is alot of PJ in my future.
    2008 - Camden, NJ 1
    2009 - Philadelphia, PA x4
    2010 - Newark, NJ, New York City, NY x2
    2012 - Philadelphia, PA
    2013 - Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA x2, Hartford, CT
    2016 - Philadelphia, PA x2, New York City, NY 2, Fenway 2
  • wall05 wrote:
    joebot wrote:
    Fantastic show ! Short but sweet (60 mins). Ended with a blazing version of hendrix's fire. Band was really tight. Its weird seeing Cready and Ament really hit their groove and then the set finishes. An hour, shit they were just getting started ! Anyways, all the players were on tonight.

I have to say, i'm a little dissapointed that they are only playing for an hour (granted they don't have a huge repertoire.) Not to be a downer, but this has swayed my decision from going to Tres. Mts. to going to another night of Furthur at the Tower. Hell, Furthur played for just shy of 3-hours last night and Phil Lesh just turned 71 last week! That is a road warrior if there ever was one. Im sure Tres. Mts. will be great but i might not have too many more chances to catch Phil Lesh and Bob Weir, but something tells me there is alot of PJ in my future.

Have fun at Further! So many music choices in Philly. What a GREAT town!!
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    Boston one week from tonight!!! Gull is opening in Boston too.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • wall05wall05 Posts: 304
    wall05 wrote:
    joebot wrote:

Have fun at Further! So many music choices in Philly. What a GREAT town!!

Thanks man. Have a great time at Tres. Mts. And you are absolutely right, SO MANY music choices in Philly. Amazing city for live music. I feel so lucky to have grown up around here.
    2008 - Camden, NJ 1
    2009 - Philadelphia, PA x4
    2010 - Newark, NJ, New York City, NY x2
    2012 - Philadelphia, PA
    2013 - Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA x2, Hartford, CT
    2016 - Philadelphia, PA x2, New York City, NY 2, Fenway 2
  • newhall3newhall3 Posts: 62
    edited March 2011
    Killer show last night at Stubb's here in Austin. Front row on Mike's side...he handed me 3 picks during the show. After the set, my friends and I left the venue and went out back and talked with Mike and Jeff for close to 45 minutes. Mike signed a sticker for me and signed something for my son. First time meeting Mike and Jeff and I must say that they were so nice. Real down to earth guys. After a couple too many brews, I lost my balance and fell over a 6 foot railing. Jeff came running over to help me up. Slightly embarrassing, but a good story nonetheless!
    Post edited by newhall3 on
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    edited March 2011
    newhall3 wrote:
    Killer show last night at Stubb's here in Austin. Front row on Mike's side...he handed me 3 picks during the show. After the set, my friends and I left the venue and went out back and talked with Mike and Jeff for close to 45 minutes. Mike signed a sticker for me and signed something for my son. First time meeting Mike and Jeff and I must say that they were so nice. Real down to earth guys. After a couple too many brews, I lost my balance and fell over a 6 foot railing. Jeff come running over to help me up. Slightly embarrassing, but a good story nonetheless!
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Awesome. On so many levels. Especially Jeff running to help you. :lol::lol::lol: Awesome.
    Post edited by RYEzupSF on
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • crazygeocrazygeo Posts: 2,380
    I am so on the fence to going to this show...it all depends how my wed. goes and if a tix is still available (which they still are at TLA)

sometimes being a chef/manager sucks!!!!

if i knew I could even meet one of those guys...I'd be there for sure

WHAT TIME DID TRES MTS GO ON????
    • 1991-11-17• 1998-08-28 •2000-09-01
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2008-06-19• 2009-10-27 2009-10-28 •2009-10-30
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29
  • newhall3newhall3 Posts: 62
    They went on @ 9:30 because they were part of a south by southwest lineup.
    newhall3 wrote:
    Killer show last night at Stubb's here in Austin. Front row on Mike's side...he handed me 3 picks during the show. After the set, my friends and I left the venue and went out back and talked with Mike and Jeff for close to 45 minutes. Mike signed a sticker for me and signed something for my son. First time meeting Mike and Jeff and I must say that they were so nice. Real down to earth guys. After a couple too many brews, I lost my balance and fell over a 6 foot railing. Jeff come running over to help me up. Slightly embarrassing, but a good story nonetheless!

oh my god....i am laughing and laughing and laughing.
    i sure hope you didn't hurt yourself, but hey, if you have to have someone
    running to your rescue, oh man, let it be jeff! AWESOME

think he'd fall for that trick twice? :lol::lol::lol:
    cuz i'm willing if it'll end up the same way :D
    peace,
    jo

• crazygeocrazygeo Posts: 2,380
    Hope to be there..
    when do they go on at TLA?
    anyone know the time frames?
    • 1991-11-17• 1998-08-28 •2000-09-01
    • 2003-07-05• 2004-10-01
    • 2005-10-03• 2006-05-27
    • 2008-06-19• 2009-10-27 2009-10-28 •2009-10-30
    • 2009-10-31

*Tres Mts 2011-03-23
    *Eddie Vedder 2011-06-25
    - 2013-10-21
    - 2013=10-22
    -2016 -04-28
    -2016 -04-29
    when i bought my tix i know it had time frames for the doors opening etc
    but now i can't find that on the live nation site, the TLA site OR on my tix
    the show starts at 8
    now GULL is opening so i'd imagine Tres Mts won't come on until about 9

but does anyone know what time the doors open?

we have fast lane tix so we don't have to wait in line
    (yeah i know, i know)
    so i'd really like to get here before doors open

anyone have that info?

maybe i'll call the TLA in the morning
    peace,
    jo

• samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    newhall3 wrote:

Awesome & hilarious story! Very cool (except for the you falling part :lol: )
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • newhall3 wrote:
    Killer show last night at Stubb's here in Austin. Front row on Mike's side...he handed me 3 picks during the show. After the set, my friends and I left the venue and went out back and talked with Mike and Jeff for close to 45 minutes. Mike signed a sticker for me and signed something for my son. First time meeting Mike and Jeff and I must say that they were so nice. Real down to earth guys. After a couple too many brews, I lost my balance and fell over a 6 foot railing. Jeff came running over to help me up. Slightly embarrassing, but a good story nonetheless!
    Agreed. Great show. Only met Mike after though. Very nice guy.
    I'm gonna post this in ALL the Tres Mts threads cuz i need this NOW. I have a friend who needs a ticket but he's pretty broke...and i KNOW i had a code from WMMR last week to get the tres mts tix for like 12 bucks or something and the live nation fee was less too. I've searched through all my email and fb messages and can't find a thing! HELP
    anyone else an MMR VIP and got the code?
    Please?
    he really wants to go! :)
    peace,
    jo

• elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,113
    try this:
    WMMRVIP as the code at livenation.com
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,346
    StillHere wrote:
    I'm gonna post this in ALL the Tres Mts threads cuz i need this NOW. I have a friend who needs a ticket but he's pretty broke...and i KNOW i had a code from WMMR last week to get the tres mts tix for like 12 bucks or something and the live nation fee was less too. I've searched through all my email and fb messages and can't find a thing! HELP
    anyone else an MMR VIP and got the code?
    Please?
    he really wants to go! :)

I posted in about 23 different threads that I have an extra ticket. At this point, I just want it to get used, so he can have it for free. Maybe your friend could buy me a beer at Dobbs... ;)
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    try this:
    WMMRVIP as the code at livenation.com

thanks again!
    peace,
    jo