Tres Mts. March Tour Dates

Comments

• Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Just got NYC today. Already received Philly. Feeling the Philly and New York vibe and love already .
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • jwillmojwillmo Posts: 470
    Has anyone mentioned that the SXSW website has them playing Stubbs on Sat. March 19? It jives with a gap in the tour. That excites me, cause I got my wristband last week.
  • sweet, anyone know if there's going to be a preparty at the show in Boston??

:?: :?: :?:
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,462
    Or anyone know of a New York preparty?
    I guess its too early to know....
    ;)
  • sweet, anyone know if there's going to be a preparty at the show in Boston??

:?: :?: :?:

Finally I got my question answered even if it's only with a question :lol:
    Boston 5/17/10
    Tres Mts. 3/27/11
    EV Solo:Providence 6/15/11 Boston 6/16/11 Hartford 6/18/11
    PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

Concert Wishlist: I am Mine, Marker in the Sand, Parachutes, In Hiding, All Those Yesterdays, I Got Shit, Long Road, Light Years
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    Spoken wrote:
    Or anyone know of a New York preparty?
    I guess its too early to know....
    ;)

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=147426
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • jwillmo wrote:
    Has anyone mentioned that the SXSW website has them playing Stubbs on Sat. March 19? It jives with a gap in the tour. That excites me, cause I got my wristband last week.
    I'm trying to be optimistic w/o the wristband, and bring lots of cash and hope that gets me in the door.
  • I'm wicked excited, everything I've heard on PJ radio from Tres Mts. has been awesome. I can't wait for the 27th!!!!! *Wishes for jumping up and down smiley* :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Boston 5/17/10
    Tres Mts. 3/27/11
    PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

Concert Wishlist: I am Mine, Marker in the Sand, Parachutes, In Hiding, All Those Yesterdays, I Got Shit, Long Road, Light Years
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    I can't wait till the Seattle Showbox show!!!!!! I'm counting the days!!!! :D:D:D:D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • thefixer9 wrote:
    I can't wait till the Seattle Showbox show!!!!!! I'm counting the days!!!! :D:D:D:D

Yeah, now if only I could return to May 17, 2010....
    Boston 5/17/10
    Tres Mts. 3/27/11
    PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

• considering rolling out to philly date from pgh

would prob have to be a solo mish
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • considering rolling out to philly date from pgh

would prob have to be a solo mish

no wait, i mean nyc, thats a sat, yeah?

and there i could prob convince a homie to roll with
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    Did anyone get their tix in the mail yet? I ordered mine the day of the presale for the NY show and still havent gotten them. it says allow 10-14 days but its been more like 20
    Got them on Feb. 11.

Still havent got mine........... wwwtttfff
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • I noticed that there was a listing of shows at the end of the Tres Mts. promo video. Does anyone know if this show still on or was cancelled? I doesn't seem to be on their tour page
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    dansansf7 wrote:
    I noticed that there was a listing of shows at the end of the Tres Mts. promo video. Does anyone know if this show still on or was cancelled? I doesn't seem to be on their tour page
    http://www.tresmts.com/tour/
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    PJ Radio just played 'Hole in the Road' its got this crunchy Led Zep sound. These are going to be some hard rockin shows. Tix still available for NY,WTF?! Get off yer asses people and come out & party.
  • URthekey wrote:
    PJ Radio just played 'Hole in the Road' its got this crunchy Led Zep sound. These are going to be some hard rockin shows. Tix still available for NY,WTF?! Get off yer asses people and come out & party.

I heard that song too, it was pretty cool. I know I keep checking to see if the Boston show is sold out but it hasn't yet. I'm kinda surprised but it's still early.
    Boston 5/17/10
    Tres Mts. 3/27/11
    PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

• URthekey wrote:

Damn that's awesome, I've yet to hear that one. Can't wait until the DC show. I hope we get a preview of this album soon--I've been rocking My Baby non-stop lately at the gym. These guys can frigin jam.
  • Hey all - I have an extra ticket to the Philly show that I've been whoring all over this website. :lol:

Just looking for face value (and LN fees), of course! ($29) PM me - somebody must need another ticket.

Where's the Philly pre-party???
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    just picked up 4 tickets to their NYC show ......not for nothing but MY BABY is a kick ass song ...
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,462
    Its kinda cool that these Tres Mts. shows are going to be like a PJ fan club shows-
    ;)
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    URthekey wrote:

Damn that's awesome, I've yet to hear that one. Can't wait until the DC show. I hope we get a preview of this album soon--I've been rocking My Baby non-stop lately at the gym. These guys can frigin jam.

I can't wait for the DC show either...it's going to be awesome. I just checked yesterday and it's still not sold out...I can't believe it...the Black Cat only holds ~700 people...people don't know what they're missing!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    any word on the AUSTIN show @ Stubb's? are the tickets only available through SXSW?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • afroannnie wrote:
    URthekey wrote:

I can't wait for the DC show either...it's going to be awesome. I just checked yesterday and it's still not sold out...I can't believe it...the Black Cat only holds ~700 people...people don't know what they're missing!

Yeah I saw yesterday that the Black Cat tickets are still for sale! Unreal, what's wrong with these people?! I have high hopes for this album. Def will not be missing it....I mean c'mon it's Jeff and Mike in a small venue!
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Damn that's awesome, I've yet to hear that one. Can't wait until the DC show. I hope we get a preview of this album soon--I've been rocking My Baby non-stop lately at the gym. These guys can frigin jam.[/quote]

I can't wait for the DC show either...it's going to be awesome. I just checked yesterday and it's still not sold out...I can't believe it...the Black Cat only holds ~700 people...people don't know what they're missing![/quote]

Yeah I saw yesterday that the Black Cat tickets are still for sale! Unreal, what's wrong with these people?! I have high hopes for this album. Def will not be missing it....I mean c'mon it's Jeff and Mike in a small venue![/quote]

Yes I'm trying to use the Jeff & Mike in a small club argument to convince my brother to go...he's a pearl jam fan but isn't sure he wants to go. :-? I forget that not everyone gets as excited as I do about these things :lol:
    Oh well..we're in for quite a treat..and that's good news for us! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • jwillmojwillmo Posts: 470
    mfc2006 wrote:
    any word on the AUSTIN show @ Stubb's? are the tickets only available through SXSW?
    SXSW isn't like other festivals, it's more of a industry thing which also sells wristbands to Austinites only. The only way a non-badge or non-wristband holder can get in is to get to Stubbs around 5 or so that day when the doors open and pay a cover to get in, usually about $35 or so. It depends on what other acts get added to that showcase (right now they're the only one listed, but it's the Saturday night Stubbs show so I'm sure some more high profile acts will play), but you should be able to get it that way. Good luck, if you try to make it!
  • Gozzo64Gozzo64 Posts: 120
    please consider adding some canadian dates to your trip, thanks
    Gozzo
    Montreal '98
    Toronto '00
    Buffalo Toronto '03
    Kitchener London Hamilton Toronto '05
    Late Show NYC Toronto x2 Cleveland Pittsburgh Mountain View '06
    Hartford Mansfield '08
    Toronto Philadelphia x3 '09
    Cleveland Buffalo Mountain View x2 '10
    East Troy x2 Toronto x2 Ottawa Hamilton '11
    London Buffalo '13
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,591
    a chicago date would be rad. please and thank you.
  • Owl JamOwl Jam Posts: 88
    I have an extra for DC if anyone is interested. $15
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Really looking forward to the Philly show..wish I was making NYC but sadly, ,not.
    Anyway, it was said up a few posts back that it looks like these shows are ending up being 10 Club only!
    Not that it was intended to be, but seems no one else really knows who the heck 3 mts is :)
    which is completely awesome if you ask me!
    Can't wait to see y'all there!
    BTW..tix are still available...so whattaya waiting for?

I know you NYC fans have a meetup scheduled but

ARE WE MEETING UP anywhere in Philly b4 the show?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~