Tres Mts. March Tour Dates

14567810»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,282
    If you missed the Jimmy Fallon TV performance, it's available for download, torrent style, over @ dimadozen. :)
  • I WENT TO EVERY SHOW!
  • Show at the Garmecy was great... I'm still fascinated... Thanks guys!!!
    You are!
  • Have any recordings of any of the shows cropped up anywhere, does anyone know?
    Thank you.
    My Pearl Jam shows: 1 in 1995, 2 in 1998, 20 in 2003, 13 in 2006, 3 in 2007, 8 in 2008, 5 in 2009, 4 in 2010, 5 in 2012. EV: 8 in 2011, 1 in 2012. Brad: 1 in 1998, 1 in 2002.
    Happy 10th Anni! :)
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763

URthekey said:

Neat!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,000
    URthekey said:

Very cool! Always like the story behind these too if you care to share @URthekey
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    So here’s the scoop:
    I went to the Tres Mtn show in NYC and afterwards there was a party downstairs from the club. After a few hours when the crowd died down the guys from the band showed up. Met Mike and Jeff there, as well as dUg Pinnick (whose signature is kinda scribbled on the right) and I asked them to sign my disk. The shows were surprisingly small, compared to the crowds PJ usually draws in NY so Jeff and Mike felt comfortable mingling with the diehards who stuck it out ‘til the wee hours and were ok w/ being approached.
     I was wearing a silkscreened shirt I made w/Jeff’s guitar on the front and an image of him playing the stand up bass on the back and I think he appreciated that so we talked for a bit. Mike was funny and joking about us fans.
    Damn I can’t wait for this pandemic to end so we can get the party goin’ again! I miss live music soooo much!!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,000
    Thanks for sharing! 2nd time I saw rndm hung out after and Richard and Joseph mingled a bit. I left but my friend stuck around a long time and met Jeff outside.
    First tour I decided to bolt right after.  Was fun and glad I did all that stuff. Those moments are priceless!!!! (Who knew) it will come back in some way. Definitely will be different.