***OFFICIAL FOO FIGHTERS THREAD***

Comments

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,640
    mshnayder said:
    Going to the show tonight and driving up from Philly. I was wondering if anybody on here knows if we should expect an opening act? Or will Foo Fighters go on stage right at 8? Anybody have an idea on time they might be going on stage?

Worse luck ever with Sixers Game 7 on at the EXACT same time as the show...
    No openers. Says show starts at 8. Just get in early. None of us now how smooth entry will go under these circumstances. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,707
    mshnayder said:
    Going to the show tonight and driving up from Philly. I was wondering if anybody on here knows if we should expect an opening act? Or will Foo Fighters go on stage right at 8? Anybody have an idea on time they might be going on stage?

Worse luck ever with Sixers Game 7 on at the EXACT same time as the show...
    I got an email from MSG saying that there was no support act. Doors at 6:30, Showtime 8:00. I am going to try to get there a little early since checking the vaccine passes and IDs may take some time. Have fun tonight.

• NYJAMFANNYJAMFAN Posts: 58
    edited June 2021
    Extra ticket for sale, section 221 row 1 seat 1. Only looking for what I paid. Can meets at msg and transfer ticket.
    *** Ticket has been sold ***
    Post edited by NYJAMFAN on
  • I have ONE extra.

sec 223 row 6 

Can meet at the garden for transfer. 

Bought on stubhub but I upgraded so looking to recoup some $. I’ll sell for Ticketmaster face 
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    They didn't check for proof of vaccine.  Anti vaxxers are protesting outside.
    CopperTom said:
    I know. Absolutely ridiculous. 
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,618
    Second row center stage GA

2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    edited June 2021

Fabulous!!!

To your right Sec 109 Row 5 👋 

Post edited by Renfield on
    edited June 2021
    CopperTom said:
    They checked my vaccine card. The show was great. So much energy. Dave Chapelle singing Creep was so random.

Section 119
    Post edited by GlowGirl on

2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver

You win ;) Nice GA view. 
    That was insane. 
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

YO.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    CopperTom said:

Were you 105?
    If so, what row? 
    Where my PJ MSG tix are that is what I imagine the view to be.

Cool looking at these and hearing people had fun.
    Funny that stupid asshats were outside protesting.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    was ricky schroeder there? LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    CopperTom said:

Were you 105?
    If so, what row? 

That was section 115 row 14.  They were the best seats that I've had at MSG.
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,033
    Does anyone know who the poster artist is?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:

Were you 105?
    If so, what row? 

Cool!  Typo on my part, I meant 115.  I have 115 row 13 for PJ MSG, if that ever happens.  Waaaaayyyy better than the seats at either of the 2016 dates to see PJ there.  That is pretty much what our view will be.  Looks like a good spot.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:

Were you 105?
    If so, what row? 

Cool!  Typo on my part, I meant 115.  I have 115 row 13 for PJ MSG, if that ever happens.  Waaaaayyyy better than the seats at either of the 2016 dates to see PJ there.  That is pretty much what our view will be.  Looks like a good spot.

Nice. That will be a great view. My PJ MSG tickets are in the 200 level. But I bought them from someone on this site long after they sold out - so I am lucky just to be in the building for this one - when it finally happens.

https://youtu.be/1slFqR39lNY

Tons of great videos on this channel 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    I still can’t come down from the high of this show. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    dave chappelle singing creep is the last thing I would have guessed for, like, ANY show. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

dave chappelle singing creep is the last thing I would have guessed for, like, ANY show. 
    I know! And yet it was spectacular. Crowd ate it up. 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,018
    Such a fun show. Glad I went, work wasn’t fun yesterday but fuck it
    nicknyr15 said:
    I know! And yet it was spectacular. Crowd ate it up. 
    Also, the Queen song was great. I loved seeing Dave play drums.

• Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,096
    KM73780 said:
    Does anyone know who the poster artist is?
    Morning Breath Inc. AP’s go on sale in about a week according to their latest IG post. 
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,033
    Cool, thanks!