MEGA MILLIONS ..$ 640 mil 3/30/12

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    keep quiet (I know I could)
    get a good lawyer (I have one)
    get a financial adviser (maybe the lawyer could point me in the direction of one)

and some other discreet actions that I would take because I'm a paranoid fucker.

I should check my tickets, 3 people won the $250K in my state.

I went to the store as soon as they opened the other day...nobody in line.

fuck pancakes!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213
    Good luck to everyone ....Gotta be in it to win it ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    $540 Million now!!!

I've got $10 my self, plus another $10 in on a $200 office pool.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Good luck to everyone ....Gotta be in it to win it ...
    Amen Jose, if I don't win I'd be happy if someone here did :) in the end all that matters is having good health really, all that money is just extra
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    just hit up 4 stores in chinatown!!!!!! cmon yao ming
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    oh and i would go on the tv w/ that big oversized check and moon the world
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    local wawa store has a sign near their lotto machine saying CHECK YOUR TICKETS someone bought a ticket from here and won 350,000 and it has not been claimed yet (or some similar amount to that)

wouldn't be me, i rarely if ever play

but that's exciting! so.... i did NOT buy my tix there....weird? i figure lightening doesn't strike twice in the same place?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    local wawa store has a sign near their lotto machine saying CHECK YOUR TICKETS someone bought a ticket from here and won 350,000 and it has not been claimed yet (or some similar amount to that)

wouldn't be me, i rarely if ever play

but that's exciting! so.... i did NOT buy my tix there....weird? i figure lightening doesn't strike twice in the same place?

actually....i think its the opposite...i believe in some machines being "hot"

one here in the city on broadway and wall st with 4 winners of $250,000

but who the hell knows
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Just want to thank you ALL for adding to my winnings!!!!
    Keep it up!!!

8-)

:lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:
    Keep it up!!!

8-)

our winnings :P
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    norm wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    Keep it up!!!

8-)

our winnings :P
    yeah...i'll throw you a bone. or 2...
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    You've ALL got it wrong. I will clearly be winning the full jackpot tomorrow. :D
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
    hitting up that wall st 4x winner on my way home !! HOLLA
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    if i win, i'll buy every single one of you a Happy Meal. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    If I won, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even call my work to tell them that I quit. I would just stop showing up.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I just want the lump sum after taxes so I can spend the rest of my life managing my portfolio and making investment decisions
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Better Dan wrote:
    You've ALL got it wrong. I will clearly be winning the full jackpot tomorrow. :D

i hope you have a HUGE back yard :wave:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    I just want the lump sum after taxes so I can spend the rest of my life managing my portfolio and making investment decisions

I just want the lump sum after taxes so I can never do anything ever again...i'll hire you to run my portfolio :D
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    norm wrote:

I just want the lump sum after taxes so I can never do anything ever again...i'll hire you to run my portfolio :D

My thoughts exactly. I'll take the lump sum and just do whatever the hell I want for the rest of my life and hire people to take care of everything.
    Youd get bored after a while (or at least I would). This would keep it interesting and if managed properly, the principle could be maintained for generations. That's how new money becomes old money. 9 out of 10 lottery winners declare bankruptcy.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Youd get bored after a while (or at least I would). This would keep it interesting and if managed properly, the principle could be maintained for generations. That's how new money becomes old money. 9 out of 10 lottery winners declare bankruptcy.

i would love my new money to become old money
    you're hired! :D
    peace,
    jo

well you enjoy staring at the dow jones...i'll be traveling...everywhere :D
    norm wrote:
    Not saying I wouldn't enjoy myself or travel a bunch (probably do all 30 MLB ballparks), but I'd like to be able to put my education to work.
    norm wrote:
    Not saying I wouldn't enjoy myself or travel a bunch (probably do all 30 MLB ballparks), but I'd like to be able to put my education to work.

hey, the best part when you have this much money is you can literally do whatever you want!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    I'd run my family's foundation, put a lot of money into it to make it a big deal, and go from there. Make my own hours. Have a few places, season tickets to the Yanks, house somewhere tropical and do as I see fit.
    i'll be tweeting you all directions to my back yard on saturday morning

fahkahs!!! :lol::lol:
    peace,
    jo

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    mfc2006 wrote:

Well, if I win, I will buy everyone a Big Mac combo, so everyone root for me!

(sorry MFC!)
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

(sorry MFC!)

when i win, double doubles for everyone!
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    norm wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

(sorry MFC!)

when i win, double doubles for everyone!

Let's see how high these offers can go. Anybody going free beers for everyone? That's more my taste :D
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
    hit another 3 stores on the way home

that makes 8 stores so far :ugeek: .......and we have a whole 24 hours left :? :D

as i said only 2-5 bucks per store

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO