2011 Verizon - Droid/iPhone Speculation/Facts thread

123457»

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    81 wrote:
    that blows.

was verizon able to say why it crapped?

Of course not. Told me that since the warranty was up (by two weeks) that I was 'eligible' to send the thing to verizon and I could purchase a refurbished phone. Great...thanks ass holes.

Then they told me that I could transfer my contacts if I bought a new droid. I couldn't help but laugh in the lady's face.

don't buy a droid. they are shit
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I am bionic
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    I am bionic

And.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    I am bionic

And.....
    he's worth 6 million dollars!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    I am bionic

And.....

Pretty much ...this thing is awesome! Screen is beautiful and it's fucking fast!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

And.....

Pretty much ...this thing is awesome! Screen is beautiful and it's fucking fast!
    hope the price comes down and I get a kick ass discount when new every 2 hits in Nov.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    yeah its pricey but i couldn't use my og droid anymore
    the new AT&T HTC One X looks pretty sweet
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    81 wrote:

I think you'll be happy to hear this 81....I dropped my iphone in a puddle the other night and I'm pretty sure it can't be repaired. Fuck!
    81 wrote:

I think you'll be happy to hear this 81....I dropped my iphone in a puddle the other night and I'm pretty sure it can't be repaired. Fuck!

that doesn't make me happy......unless you decide to by a Lumina 900 :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg