Two And A Half Men

1235»

Comments

• WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    I never truly watched the show on it's regular Monday night line up....always caught the re-runs. The first 3 seasons were some of the funniest shit.....once they started gearing Charlie for long term relationships then marriage, the show tanked.

I watched the premier with Ashton....eh.....haven't bothered to watch anything further. Still catch the re-runs though!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Whizbang wrote:
    I never truly watched the show on it's regular Monday night line up....always caught the re-runs. The first 3 seasons were some of the funniest shit.....once they started gearing Charlie for long term relationships then marriage, the show tanked.

I watched the premier with Ashton....eh.....haven't bothered to watch anything further. Still catch the re-runs though!
    alot of time to see you around :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    edited December 2011
    Post edited by JonnyPistachio on
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • After last nights episode, there might be a natural evolution of the term "jump the shark" to "jump the gorilla"

wft is going on with these writers? I think Charlie must've paid them off. This has become the worst tv show ever.
    I'm finally giving up on 2.5 men... :crazy:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    After last nights episode, there might be a natural evolution of the term "jump the shark" to "jump the gorilla"

wft is going on with these writers? I think Charlie must've paid them off. This has become the worst tv show ever.
    I'm finally giving up on 2.5 men... :crazy:
    I haven't watched since the 2 part season premiere. They shouldn't have done another season.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    Whizbang wrote:

big time!!!! busy with work, traveling and living life!! Miss this place though....
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Whizbang wrote:
    Whizbang wrote:

big time!!!! busy with work, traveling and living life!! Miss this place though....
    have fun and enjoy the travel.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    junkshop :lol:
    you can be as old and as gay as you want.. :fp: :lol::lol::lol:
    renew for 10th season
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    davidtrios wrote:

:roll:

What is it about being on this show that drives people batshit insane? Next thing you know Jon Cryer is going to quit the show to pursue a rap career and Ashton is going to go on a shooting spree....

well kind of...

ashton_d60.jpg
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • this season is very good!!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Meh. Used to watch it but it has become predictable and a watered down version of a bad Friday night ABC comedy show. I expect to see Urkel walk at any time. Time to move it on and out.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Meh. Used to watch it but it has become predictable and a watered down version of a bad Friday night ABC comedy show. I expect to see Urkel walk at any time. Time to move it on and out.
    Same here. Wonder how much longer it will last..
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,772
    anyone catch the series finale? I wasn't planning on i but watched the Big bang theory then dozed off for awhile, woke up and it was on. It was ok for an ending. could have been better, could have been worse.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859

anyone catch the series finale? I wasn't planning on i but watched the Big bang theory then dozed off for awhile, woke up and it was on. It was ok for an ending. could have been better, could have been worse.

I dont actually watch this show, I've seen several random episodes cuz it came on after whatever I was watching and I couldn't be bothered to changed the channel. I followed the drama with the fallout with Charlie Sheen and then with the kid online. I gotta say though I found that a lot of the jokes in this episode was directly referencing real life/the fact that it was a show, which can be funny when it's a one liner or once in a while thing - I felt like they made dozens of those jokes in a one hour episode. I dunno if that's their normal thing but it was just tacky. Especially the last scene with Chuck Lorre. Just the fact that they chose to focus the entire episode on Charlie Sheen's absent character was unnecessary. They said the show was on for 12 seasons and Charlie had been dead for four - so they spent the entire finale talking about a character that was absent from the last 3rd of the series. I mean I know he was a big deal but it just came across as cheap and stupid. But like I said, I don't regularly watch the show, so my opinion isn't really informed.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • downloading now tp watch it
  • hahaha..awesome last episide..so funny