Two And A Half Men

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
i just love that show!!!! :lol:
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KM43590KM43590 Posts: 298
    Sorry man, but this is quite simply one of the worst shows on television, ever! The lack of humor and talent in this show is absolutely astonishing, bordering on retarded. Also, Charlie Sheen is just awful. I've only seen a few bits and pieces of the show and never laughed once, in fact I felt very uncomfortable. To be honest, (nothing against you) but every person I've met that had anything positive to say about the show were complete and utter morons! 30 Rock, now that's good TV! :lol:
  • 8 seasons...that means people watch it..must be a reason.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I just started watching it last year and LOVE it!!
    M.Y.T.H. is belief in the game controls that keeps us in a box of fear.

"If you love someone set them free ... if someone loves you don´t fuck up" - EV
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    men men men men men men men men men men men men men men meeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn

I don't watch it but the start is fuckin catchy. Simple too, like me :)
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Excellent show, very funny!
  • triphobztriphobz Posts: 152
    I feel like I have to tell people that I hate this show.. but I secretly "except for on this forum" watch it all the time and giggle like a little school girl.

Side note 30 Rock is the best comedy on tv. NO question.
  • i think the best is 'the big bang theory' :) of this kind of shows...oh and cant wait for Californication new season :D
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    i just love that show!!!! :lol:
    This is why you're awesome D! I love this show! Can't wait for it tonight.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Please Charlie,i make my living with my hands..
    really?someone pays you for masturbate? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Does anyone know if they have changed writers this season?

I watch the show pretty regularly, (used to love it) but i have to say I think this current season is dismal.
    I saw a few re-runs and they were hilarious! what has changed? Other than the kid growing up and becoming annoying. Allen has hooked up with like 7 of the hottest women I've ever seen -- just ridiculously lame.

Needs more Berta and the mom
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Please Charlie,i make my living with my hands..
    really?someone pays you for masturbate? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,473
    8 seasons...that means people watch it..must be a reason.. :D

the backstreet boys and nsync sold millions and millions of records...
    www.myspace.com
    Does anyone know if they have changed writers this season?

I watch the show pretty regularly, (used to love it) but i have to say I think this current season is dismal.
    I saw a few re-runs and they were hilarious! what has changed? Other than the kid growing up and becoming annoying. Allen has hooked up with like 7 of the hottest women I've ever seen -- just ridiculously lame.

Needs more Berta and the mom
    Last Monday's was the best of the season so far.
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    Not my favorite show by any means, but it is entertaining. The wife and I record it along with the rest of CBS' Monday night lineup. We really like How I Met Your Mother. Rules of Engagement is pretty decent. Mike & Molly is tolerable (still better than last year's Accidentally On Purpose). I wish Big Bang Theory hadn't moved to Thursdays.

Our favorite network sitcoms are Modern Family, The Office, Big Bang Theory, Community and How I Met Your Mother.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    I watch this show every night and really love the refreshing honesty being reflected of our vices as human MORONS.
    It's funny and light hearted and is so popular here ( as we can all see ourselves in the characters) we have just got it " Fastracked" on TV, so now Jake is 17 and not 12.

I will say though, with the 5 year difference, I can see Charlie's acting has become laboured and his eye contact somewhat submissive.
    Still one of my faves but, along with Big Bang Theory:D
  • tomorrow ill watch it ,i download it,torrent...how i met your mother ,the event.chuck..thats monday show :)
    then wait for friday night light on thursday morning :) and friday morning for the big bang theory -greys and private practice - fringe
    tomorrow ill watch it ,i download it,torrent...how i met your mother ,the event.chuck..thats monday show :)
    then wait for friday night light on thursday morning :) and friday morning for the big bang theory -greys and private practice - fringe
    I tried watching The Event and couldn't get past the first 5 minutes. I hate how shows are called "the next 'LOST' ". Nothing will replace LOST.

Tonight I watch Two and a Half Men then Conan; Thursday's I watch Community and The Office. Monday-Thursday is Conan. I can't wait for January when Southland comes back on!
  • Newch91 wrote:
    tomorrow ill watch it ,i download it,torrent...how i met your mother ,the event.chuck..thats monday show :)
    I tried watching The Event and couldn't get past the first 5 minutes. I hate how shows are called "the next 'LOST' ". Nothing will replace LOST.

Tonight I watch Two and a Half Men then Conan; Thursday's I watch Community and The Office. Monday-Thursday is Conan. I can't wait for January when Southland comes back on!
    there is new lost...never will be....and cant wait for californication :D
    Newch91 wrote:

there is new lost...never will be....and cant wait for californication :D
    I can't wait to get the LOST blu ray collection. What channel is Californiacation on?
  • at Showtime..9th january 2011 is back
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076

..and American Idol is still on the air.

I just wanted to add some depth to this debate. :D
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • dcfaithful wrote:

and millions dont like poiticks but go and vote...no producer pays many years for a tv series if isnt good,,cos good makes people watch it...and more watch more money comes...
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    and millions dont like poiticks but go and vote...no producer pays many years for a tv series if isnt good,,cos good makes people watch it...and more watch more money comes...

I'm kind of with you D. :oops: I have actually gotten a bunch of good laughs out of this show. It's nothing I set a reminder for to watch, but when it's on...I'll stop, and most likely get a chuckle or two.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • -Charlie,i got my period..
    -oh thats ok,we can take a break
    -oh,we dont have to,there more than one way to skin a cat..

:lol::lol::lol: sound familiar?
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    i like 2.5 men.

we were watching Under covers and it got canceled. i liked it.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • 8 seasons...that means people watch it..must be a reason.. :D

this
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • dcfaithful wrote:

I will add America's fascination with Cake Boss..... :? :roll:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Jo wrote:
    I will say though, with the 5 year difference, I can see Charlie's acting has become laboured and his eye contact somewhat submissive.
    Still one of my faves but, along with Big Bang Theory:D

its the booze and drugs.

i used to watch it and look foreward to watching it. then i realised charlie harper annoys me and is the least appealing character on the show. now i just cant waste the brain cells needed to sustain an interest.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • It's funny now and then but it's the same plot all the time.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Absolutely love this show, so glad Charlie Sheen got signed.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon