Two And A Half Men

Comments

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/te ... sheen?bn=1

Charlie Sheen is quite the person ...wonder what is father and brother think?

They should just expand the roll of Berta and the mother, those are some of the best episodes, or replace him with someone like David Spade.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    61089116thedeepend_35169.jpg
    I love to turn you on
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,798
    He sounds as though he has completely lost touch with reality, really, Adonis DNA?

Absolute train wreck.
  • He sounds as though he has completely lost touch with reality, really, Adonis DNA?

Absolute train wreck.

That show used to be good, but has been pathetic the last season. Maybe he's looking for an "out" because he sees how bad it has become.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Last year it was Conan vs. Jay/NBC, this year it's Charlie Sheen vs. Chuck Lorre/CBS.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,477
    Newch91 wrote:
    Last year it was Conan vs. Jay/NBC, this year it's Charlie Sheen vs. Chuck Lorre/CBS.

charlie vs sanity

this shit is absolutely hillarious. i love it. :clap:
    www.myspace.com
    And now Charlie has been fired.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    i just love that show!!!! :lol:

why now you don't winning?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • saw last night 1st episode...

Hi im Walden...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I heard on the news they are going to kill off Charlie's character on the show...
    that struck me funny :lol:

we don't watch it but I guess that means Charlie is never being asked back
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,772
    pandora wrote:
    I heard on the news they are going to kill off Charlie's character on the show...

caught a few mins. of it. yes they killed his character off, nit sure how they did it though. Apparently they put his ashes in a dust buster though.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    pandora wrote:

caught a few mins. of it. yes they killed his character off, nit sure how they did it though. Apparently they put his ashes in a dust buster though.
    Alan was going to throw the ashes in the ocean and then Ashton's character was standing at the deck door, scared Alan, and he accidentally threw the urn with the ashes in the air.
  • I loved the Dharma and Greg bit, that was awesome!

I thought it was ok, I thought the show was going downhill anyway, so I don't know if I will continue to watch or not
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Newch91 wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Alan was going to throw the ashes in the ocean and then Ashton's character was standing at the deck door, scared Alan, and he accidentally threw the urn with the ashes in the air.

so they had to dust bust him up? :lol:

priceless :lol:
  • Newch91 wrote:
    pandora wrote:

There's always someone throwing something in the air when startled on this show. Who throws things in the air when startled? I know its a silly comedy, but come on..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    I loved the Dharma and Greg bit, that was awesome!

I thought it was ok, I thought the show was going downhill anyway, so I don't know if I will continue to watch or not
    I knew they looked familiar but couldn't figure out who that couple was. I was saying to myself, "Is that the guy from Criminal Minds?"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,770
    pandora wrote:

Supposedly Charlie asks Rose to marry him. They go to Paris. She goes shopping and comes back to the hotel to find Charlie exiting the shower with another woman. " By strange coincidence , the very next day he slipped off the platform and fell in front of the metro train. Dont worry though , he didnt suffer.He went very quickly. He exploded , kind of like a balloon filled with meat" Rose at the funeral.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    the stamos bit was the funniest...he wouldnt buy the house bc of the bad memory of the threesome gone horribly wrong. :lol:

in all seriousness, i dont think the show will last past this year...the kutcher character reminds me of a rich, mature and strung out kelso
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    I thought it was pretty good..(kelso was halarious on 70's show). Didnt need all the kutcher "shlong" references though. Show has good writers and they will make it work. Not too mention kutcher has like a billion twitter followers so peeps will watch.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    highest rated 21/2 men ever..28 million, I thought it was funny...mostly because I find Berta and the mom very funny...but Kutcher was good.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • "Charlie used my panties to make tea"

Best line of the night...
  • watched the follow-up, aprt 2 season premier last night.
    It was alright. But I was perplexed.
    In last weeks episode, actress Jenna Elfman made a cameo with that guy that she used to be on that other show with. But she also appeared on 2.5 men a few years back as a crazy chick. WHo was she supposed to be?

Last nights episode introduced Kutchers ex-g/f. I'm pretty sure she used to be on 2.5 men a few years back too as one of Charlies sex pals. I am to assume that she is a different character now?

Have they run out of actresses in hollywood? Or is that casting director getting lazy?
  • The first show this year, Jenna Elfman was playing Dharma, with Thomas Gibson - Greg.

Before she was just some nut case on the show. There must be some relationship with her and the creators or something.

Ashton's wife is being played by the actress that was on that other show from last year, can't remember the name of it right now. I guess it wasn't renewed. Sorry I can't think of the name of it.

I wasn't impressed at all last night and probably will not continue to watch it.
    watched the follow-up, aprt 2 season premier last night.
    It was alright. But I was perplexed.
    In last weeks episode, actress Jenna Elfman made a cameo with that guy that she used to be on that other show with. But she also appeared on 2.5 men a few years back as a crazy chick. WHo was she supposed to be?

Last nights episode introduced Kutchers ex-g/f. I'm pretty sure she used to be on 2.5 men a few years back too as one of Charlies sex pals. I am to assume that she is a different character now?

Have they run out of actresses in hollywood? Or is that casting director getting lazy?

Yea more than ever with the fall season starting recently I have seen more and more actors/actresses on new shows from shows that flopped just last season...never seen it like this and Ive been watching tv for a long time! :lol: Maybe there is a shortage..

Last nights show wasnt that great. Seemed like kucher had more kelso lines. ( i like kelso but character should be someone differnet)
  • Ashton's wife is being played by the actress that was on that other show from last year, can't remember the name of it right now. I guess it wasn't renewed. Sorry I can't think of the name of it.

Yeah, she was on that show with the guy from American Pie.. was cancelled. She's also been on 2.5 men before, I'm pretty sure. It baffles me why a show of this stature would keep doing this. You'd think they'd get someone new.
    My guess is that she wont be around for too long.
    I realized Kutcher is playing a rich Kelso. I liked Kelso, but let the man be someone else.
  • I didn't like it. The chemistry between John cryer and ashton dosent go well together. John can act and it dosent seem like acting, Ashton you can tell is clearly bad acting.
    I'll be back
  • The chemistry between John cryer and ashton dosent go well together. .
    true
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”