Options

ORIGINAL SETLISTS for sale for charity & signed tambourine

Comments

• Options
    78FLH78FLH Posts: 410
    I feel like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to see if I won my set list.
    Wishing everyone success in their particular set list.
    This has been fun to be a part of.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
    78FLH wrote:

Hi All, all interest has been collected and processed.

Thanks a huge amount to all who has taken part. We are delighted at the results again and the level of interest.

Its been a pleasure to run and thanks for bearing with me whilst I finished it all off today (juggling home life at a weekend is always a challenge and i rarely get to a pc)....

I will now ask for one more little bit of patience as i hand over the bids to the owner of the setlists to start contacting all winners. Same drill as last time, you'll get a message from an email account in my name from the seller direct directing where to pay (my paypal), and giving details such as tracking numbers. This is all processed in the states, so that should mean cheaper shipping for most....those international buyers will pay a little more but i guess were used to that by now.

Thats pretty much my involvement over, however i will always be here if an issue or query arises so as always feel free to ask.

It might be this weekend when people start hearing, due to thanksgiving holidays causing a busy calender at the sellers end.

Take care all

Paul
  • Options
    [

Thanks a huge amount to all who has taken part. We are delighted at the results again and the level of interest.

Its been a pleasure to run and thanks for bearing with me whilst I finished it all off today (juggling home life at a weekend is always a challenge and i rarely get to a pc)....

I will now ask for one more little bit of patience as i hand over the bids to the owner of the setlists to start contacting all winners. Same drill as last time, you'll get a message from an email account in my name from the seller direct directing where to pay (my paypal), and giving details such as tracking numbers. This is all processed in the states, so that should mean cheaper shipping for most....those international buyers will pay a little more but i guess were used to that by now.

Thats pretty much my involvement over, however i will always be here if an issue or query arises so as always feel free to ask.

It might be this weekend when people start hearing, due to thanksgiving holidays causing a busy calender at the sellers end.

Take care all

Paul[/quote]

Thanks Paul for doing this for us...
    Now to wait for an email :D
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    Thanks Paul :)
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    You have done a GREAT job Paul.
    We are fortunate to have folks like you around.
    Not a lot of people will freely donate their time and effort anymore and it is refreshing to see someone who will do it.
    Happy Holidays to one and all.
    Andy
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,882
    78FLH wrote:
    You have done a GREAT job Paul.
    We are fortunate to have folks like you around.
    Not a lot of people will freely donate their time and effort anymore and it is refreshing to see someone who will do it.
    Happy Holidays to one and all.
    Andy

:clap: +1
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    +2 Great job Paul. The board is lucky to have someone like you!

....now back to waiting on my email! :-D
    "Shoe the Shoeless!"
  • Options
    SpaarSpaar Posts: 72
    Hey Paul, thanks again for doing this, I'm awaiting my email. Best money I've ever spent on charity!
    Wish I had some more for the tamborine, but I have to let that pass.
  • Options
    Just curious if anyone has heard yet?
  • Options
    Nothing yet here.

Cheers...
    PPIMB
    "Shoe the Shoeless!"
  • Options
    Just checking in to see if anyone has heard anything.
    I was afraid my spam filter would not let the e-mail come in.
    Will the e-mail come from the seller or from you Paul??
    Thanks,
    Andy
  • Options
    hey all, please expect to hear over the weekend at the earliest, the donator has been busy this week....but that said i only submitted the finished list today because of that

discussions last night suggest this would start to be processed this weekend, in batches this time to avoid overload which crept in last time....

please bear with us, its coming any time soon ;)
  • Options
    I received the mail and sent the payment!

Can't wait to see it!
  • Options
    Payment sent! :D
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    got my email :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Received my e-mail last night and payment sent.
    This is gonna go GREAT with the poster from the show.
    Thanks once again Paul.
  • Options
    recieved email and payment sent ...thanks again Paul
  • Options
    gems_n_rhinestonesgems_n_rhinestones Harrisburg, PA Posts: 379
    Email received & payment sent. So excited to soon own the set list to my very first show!!! :D
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    pdalowsky wrote:
    78FLH wrote:

Take care all

Paul

Well done. Good stuff! Will be interested to hear more about how the charity fares (further down the line). Bet you've earned yourself a break now :lol:
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    Email received - paypal transaction made! :D
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Hey Paul, I sent you a question by email but haven't heard back from you yet. If you find time, could you take a look at it before shipment? Thanks!
  • Options
    Spaar wrote:
    Hey Paul, I sent you a question by email but haven't heard back from you yet. If you find time, could you take a look at it before shipment? Thanks!

could you pm me the email please...

im not privy to all the emails, the seller and I are sharing accounts to process this in my name....so i guess i may not have seen your questions....if you pop them over when you get a moment, I'll deal with them asap for you
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    whats the email account name i should be looking for /???
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    Email PM'd!
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:

Joe is a googlemail one in my name?
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:

which did you go for Joe? i can check your bid for you
  • Options
    Got my setlists yesterday! :D
    Thanks to Paul for what he's doing and all his help! :clap:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:

nice to hear Christoph....awesome news

had a bit of negativity these last few days so this is cool to see
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

nice to hear Christoph....awesome news

had a bit of negativity these last few days so this is cool to see

Sorry fir dealing with the negativity Paul. My 2 came a week ago and will be all framed by the 9th :D
  • Options
    Thanks again to Paul for setting this up....Got mine and now just have to figure out the best way to frame it.... :D