Options

ORIGINAL SETLISTS for sale for charity & signed tambourine

Comments

• Options
    I have Atlanta and Birmingham 2003.
    I am looking for a copy of both EV Atlanta solo shows if anyone wants to trade.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,739
    great to hear these are landing well now

anyone who hasnt received theirs or is concerned about whether they won please let me know
  • Options
    SpaarSpaar Posts: 72
    pdalowsky wrote:

anyone who hasnt received theirs or is concerned about whether they won please let me know
    Did every bidder follow up their bid with the actual purchase?
  • Options
    Spaar wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Did every bidder follow up their bid with the actual purchase?

yes, only a handful at most - i think 3 have declined through loss of employment which is totally understandable, but on the whole it has been an amazing response again.

we shall be hitting ebay shortly with the remainder, so anyone interested please keep an eye out.
  • Options
    hope i am not being dense/thick. who pens the set lists? just curious if it was a band member or a member of the crew / sound techs.

--

sorry folks, i read the thread and found the answer to my question. Thanks, Paul for coordinating the auction. i am so happy to get one of the set list from my first PJ show (2003).
    "Can't fuckin' Twitter, hate that shit" - EV
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

Final word - these are originals...100%.....guaranteed authentic. I can not affirm that any clearer than this, anyone with doubts please do not bid. But you will not be disappointed if you do.

Hey Paul, you sent me a copy of the setlist... but you clearly offered 100% originals. I cannot accept this!!
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2010 Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    2011 Montreal, Toronto 1&2
    2012 Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, EV Manchester
    2013 Worcester 1&2, Brooklyn 1&2
    2014 Amsterdam 1&2, Manchester 1&2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2017 EV Firenze, Taormina 1&2
    2018 Amsterdam 1&2, Padova, Prague, Krakow, Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    vedderman wrote:
    Hey Paul, you sent me a copy of the setlist... but you clearly offered 100% originals. I cannot accept this!!

Are you being serious? :|
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    vedderman wrote:

Yes I am. Why do you ask? Did all of you receive a copy of setlist or was it just me?
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    vedderman wrote:
    arq wrote:
    vedderman wrote:

Yes I am. Why do you ask? Did all of you receive a copy of setlist or was it just me?

Even the originals are "copies"......you know they were used on stage due to the handwritten notes/markups.....
  • Options
    vedderman wrote:

Because IT IS an original, but a stage used original. The hand made setlist stays with the band. I've won some copies, and sometimes are the copies for the sound guy or the light guy or the guitar tech, etc, but they're original in the sense that are used copies by the crew.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    arq wrote:
    vedderman wrote:

now im intrigued?

are you joking??

Please reread the original post. I was VERY clear that the setlists are ALWAYS copied before being put on the stage, then annotated by the roadie/techie as appropriate. They were sold as STAGE USED ORIGINALS - so a unique memento - something used on the night, and i even specified that the original one copy is archived away.

Really i couldnt have been more clear, unless of course you are joking?

really please let me know, perhaps via PM? otherwise i may not have seen this :shock:
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    vedderman wrote:

Because IT IS an original, but a stage used original. The hand made setlist stays with the band. I've won some copies, and sometimes are the copies for the sound guy or the light guy or the guitar tech, etc, but they're original in the sense that are used copies by the crew.

i think Arq puts it better than me

thanks man :)
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    And to anyone that hasn't opened theirs yet....be extra careful when opening the USPS envelope!!! I put a small tear in my setlist , as the envelope didn't open up cleanly........luckily it should still be okay once I get this thing framed
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    arq wrote:
    vedderman wrote:

now im intrigued?

are you joking??

Please reread the original post. I was VERY clear that the setlists are ALWAYS copied before being put on the stage, then annotated by the roadie/techie as appropriate. They were sold as STAGE USED ORIGINALS - so a unique memento - something used on the night, and i even specified that the original one copy is archived away.

really please let me know, perhaps via PM? otherwise i may not have seen this :shock:

Okay, i didn't know this, really. I thought that i'd won Ed's setlist - the one that he actually wrote down before the show and with the corrections and all. Inside the bootleg it looked different handwriting. When i opened the envelope i immediately saw the handwriting with the black marker is a copy. But yes, there are handwritten notes, likely from the drum/guitar tech.

So, i'd like to apologize to Paul and all of you. I didn't want to be rude.
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
  • Options
    vedderman wrote:
    So, i'd like to apologize to Paul and all of you. I didn't want to be rude.

:D
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Friends? :lol:
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
  • Options
    vedderman wrote:
    Friends? :lol:

Sure mate? I wasn't sure your post was serious so I sure took absolutely no offense. Easy mistake to make, and I think you were right to bring it up if you weren't immediately happy

Merry Xmas to you - here's to a great 2011
  • Options
    I honestly didn't know this either. I'll still be happy with it, but I honestly thought mine was going to be the original written by a band member. I can't see where it was stated the setlists are copied? Just curious is all. :)
    pdalowsky wrote:

now im intrigued?

are you joking??

Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    i am not complaining but have an interesting story. my package arrives and i let my wife open it. she has trouble with the tape and setlist tears about 3 inches... no worries. i framed it and it looks fine.
    to show her i was a good sport, i took her shopping. all is well.
    "Can't fuckin' Twitter, hate that shit" - EV
  • Options
    i am not complaining but have an interesting story. my package arrives and i let my wife open it. she has trouble with the tape and setlist tears about 3 inches... no worries. i framed it and it looks fine.
    to show her i was a good sport, i took her shopping. all is well.

you're a saint!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Does anyone have a copy of the setlists from the EV's Nashville 2, Memphis, or Atlanta 1 shows? I attended each of these concerts and would love a copy to frame with my posters.
  • Options
    I wanted to thank you, Paul, for the lovely set list.

I received the one that was from my husband's first PJ show and framed it for him for a Christmas gift. It's super cool and will hang right next to the poster of the same night which was a CCFA benefit show in Portland in 2006. Nice to commemorate that night for him in a special way.
  • Options
    got it finally! can't wait to frame it next to my poster!!! thanks again Paul!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    I have mine too,got it awhile ago just forgot to post.Thanks again. :mrgreen:
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    I finally got a chance to look at my setlist a little more closely. Fargo 2003. It is expressly mentioned for many of the others if there is no encore on the set list. Mine did not. And not only that. Check out my set list as compared to the actual set:

Actual is italicized the piece of paper I got is bolded
    Arc
    Go
    DTE
    Insignificance
    NAIS
    1/2 Full
    Miracles
    I Am Mine
    Help Help
    Daughter
    You Are
    Even Flow

Betterman
    Whipping
    In My Tree

Thumbing *
    STBC *
    Porch *
    Corduroy
    Animal

Small Town
    Sleight of Hand
    RVM
    I Am A Patriot
    Crazy Mary
    Baba

* these 3 are listed after Small Town on the setlist

I can't imagine they improv'd that much during the show. Can this be normal? Missing 10 songs off the setlist AND 3 of them in a different position? Does PJ do that during a show? Or did I get the wrong one? And someone wrote some UPS information on the back of it, which is imprinted through the front and is plain as day. :?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    greenmanny wrote:
    Does anyone have a copy of the setlists from the EV's Nashville 2, Memphis, or Atlanta 1 shows? I attended each of these concerts and would love a copy to frame with my posters.

bump
  • Options
    Is it still possible to bid on any of these, or are any of them for sale?
    Uniondale. 2003
    MSG 1+2. 2010
    Wrigley. Brooklyn 2. Hartford. 2013
    St. Louis. Denver. 2014
    Global Citizens Festival. 2015
    MSG 2. Fenway 2. Wrigley 1. 2016
    Safeco 2. Missoula. 2018
  • Options
    some are still available but only a limited number of 30 or so...

they started finding ebay last night to mop up what we have left
  • Options
    Also a friend has let me know he has a minty COMPLETE with encore Washington DV setlist he would like to sell

photos are available and anyone interested I will just make the connection....
  • Options
    the first 4 finish in a few days on ebay,

hopefully i will list another 5 by the end of the week

i will update here at the time....

the proceeds are finding the same cause by the way, just ebay are very strict on the charitable listings and require a number above all, something that is still not quite ready.