Hangover 2

Comments

• 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    It really wasn't that good. It was the same exact movie as the last one except they were in Bangkok and not las Vegas. It was like the director just went "insert plot here". The only things that stood out for me was when Allen was on the phone spelling out a word and said "K as in knife" and also when he crashed the boat on the sand and still threw out the anchor. There were a lot of funny parts but for some reason those were the only two that stood out for me.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,506
    It really wasn't that good. It was the same exact movie as the last one except they were in Bangkok and not las Vegas. It was like the director just went "insert plot here". The only things that stood out for me was when Allen was on the phone spelling out a word and said "K as in knife" and also when he crashed the boat on the sand and still threw out the anchor. There were a lot of funny parts but for some reason those were the only two that stood out for me.

agreed. it's not that it's completely "unfunny." it's literally just the same exact movie in a different city.

it's a remake, not a sequel.
    www.myspace.com
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,192
    I won't pay to see it in a Movie theater will wait till it's on my cable system which should be by the end of June :lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    I won't pay to see it in a Movie theater will wait till it's on my cable system which should be by the end of June :lol:
    Not after making over 100 million $ :o this weekend .
    I'll save my money & wait too, maybe rent it later on ;) .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,192
    Not after making over 100 million $ :o this weekend .
    I'll save my money & wait too, maybe rent it later on ;) .

Yeah and you know what there are people i know who will have the boot of this by the end of this week for $5 :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    It was alright, I wouldn't recommend paying to see it. There were some funny parts, but it can't top the (albeit very hard to top) first one.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    all you sucka's who went to the movies :lol:

just paid $ 5 for a great dvd copy AND i can sit in my lazy boy and smoke reefer 8-)

and b4 you say it sucks.....i will be the judge of that
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    obviously some of you cats have 0.0 sense of humor
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Gob wrote:
    I will not be seeing this unless forced to. I didn't find the first one funny at all. I thought it tried too hard to be funny.

I guess it's all just different senses of humor, to each their own. I thought Step Brothers was hilarious, and I'm praying they make an Arrested Development movie.
    Surprising to hear from George Oscar Bluth. :)
    #FHP
    obviously some of you cats have 0.0 sense of humor

one of the worst sequels ever :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,366
    What were you people who thought it sucked expecting. The movie was promoted as being the same thing, just in Bangkok. If you went in expecting some kind of Oscar worthy movie then I do feel bad for you wasting your money. But c'mon people, its a movie about being hungover and not remembering what the fuck happened the night before.

If you didn't think the part when Stu realized what he had sex with wasn't funny and disturbing, well I dont know what to tell ya.....THAT SHIT WAS HYSTERICAL!!!!!!
    What were you people who thought it sucked expecting. The movie was promoted as being the same thing, just in Bangkok. If you went in expecting some kind of Oscar worthy movie then I do feel bad for you wasting your money. But c'mon people, its a movie about being hungover and not remembering what the fuck happened the night before.

If you didn't think the part when Stu realized what he had sex with wasn't funny and disturbing, well I dont know what to tell ya.....THAT SHIT WAS HYSTERICAL!!!!!!

i cum in your ass you cum on the floor :lol:

that was funny and disturbing. but instead of marrying a hooker in the first one he had sex with a tranny in the 2nd one--it's the same f-cking plot! :lol:

i went in with super low expectations on purpose...should've been lower ;)

like i said, it's not a sequel. it's a remake.
    www.myspace.com
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    There is already talk of Hangover prt III.

They gotta ride that wave before it dies. I knew something was fishy when part 2 came out so quickly after part 1. They didn't bother to do anything new. Jugglers right..the second one was basically a re-make of the first -- the groom is replaced by the brother of Stu's fiancee, the tiger and baby is replaced by a monkey, and the missing tooth incident is instead replaced with a face tattoo. Same plot, same formula...

Dont waste your money making these uncreative people rich.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

They gotta ride that wave before it dies. I knew something was fishy when part 2 came out so quickly after part 1. They didn't bother to do anything new. Jugglers right..the second one was basically a re-make of the first -- the groom is replaced by the brother of Stu's fiancee, the tiger and baby is replaced by a monkey, and the missing tooth incident is instead replaced with a face tattoo. Same plot, same formula...

uncreative??? todd philips made roadtrip... old school and the hangover amognst other things
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    guess i should watch the first one. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217

uncreative??? todd philips made roadtrip... old school and the hangover amognst other things

Ok, Old School was great, but you gotta admit, Hangover 2 is nothing new.
    in fact, lets come back to this thread after part three comes out in 6 months and see if my predictions are right:
    Part 3 will be: one of the guys gets divorced, and they throw a divorce party. They wake up in Paris and there is an Ewok in the room that Stu evidently had unprotected sex with. One guy wakes up with a tooth missing, a face tattoo and breast implants. A naked Asian man jumps around and we laugh at his small penis. Credits roll, and it makes 137 gazillion dollars over labor day weekend. producers go into talks about Hangover part 4 starring Screech... ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

roadtrip was funny. the first hangover was phenomenal.

but this hangover 2 is the must unoriginal and least creative movie i've seen in a long time though.
    www.myspace.com
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    edited June 2011
    there was no way to make a sequel about a movie whose plot was specific to a certain time/place...this was purely a cash grab as are most sequels...i don't think todd philips was thinking he was making godfather 2...if you go to see it, just enjoy the humor for the humor...not that i intend to go see it since i knew it wouldn't be anything original
    Post edited by norm on
    norm wrote:
    there was no way to make a sequel about a movie whose plot was specific to a certain time/place...this was purely a cash grab as are most sequels...i don't think tood philips was thinking he was making godfather 2...if you go to see it, just enjoy the humor for the humor...not that i intend to go see it since i knew it wouldn't be anything original

tood phillips...haha

one of my good friends' name is todd. some annoying chick in college kept calling him toodles. he hated it. naturally we all called him that too. about 9 years ago. at 3 in the morning when we were all lit up, we had an intervention with him and just told him to accept the name.

to this day he is referred to as toods or toddles. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    :lol: i love typos :lol:
    one funny thing from the movie was how everyone kept saying "if you haven't found him by now...bangkok's got him." stu was like "why does everyone keep saying that?!?!" :lol:

got a borrower in thailand right now and we're trying to figure out how to close his loan but we don't know if his wife is with him or not. when the processor emailed me asking where the wife was my reply was "i don't know. maybe bangkok got her." ---she had no idea what i was talking about. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,777
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365

I still don't see why everyone was down on part 2. I think he did a good job of basicalliy using the same story and making it funny as hell. The bachelor party in the diner was great. Mr. Chow showing up again. Is this a PF Changs?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    The script for the Hangover 3 has been leaked!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hangover

Looks good. Todd Phillips is a genius.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,777
    Jason P wrote:
    The script for the Hangover 3 has been leaked!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hangover

:lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    JK_Livin wrote:

I still don't see why everyone was down on part 2. I think he did a good job of basicalliy using the same story and making it funny as hell. The bachelor party in the diner was great. Mr. Chow showing up again. Is this a PF Changs?

i felt as if it was a remake of the first movie instead of a sequel. same exact thing, except in thailand. when you can accurately predict what's going to happen next for the entire movie, it's just not as funny. i rolled my eyes through the whole thing. :lol:

but the trailer for the 3rd one looks a bit different though. looks promising.
    www.myspace.com
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    3rd one already looks better than the 2nd movie, which blew.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer