Comments

• Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,931
    oh, i'm in England by the way (essex) and i ordered it from whatrecords

Me too! Oh man oh man oh man!!!!

I doubt it fitted through the letterbox though :(
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    I´ve received the same email from Aural Exploits.

I´ve been waiting for the vinyl arrives here in Brazil !!!!
    Fernando Geraldi
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Wow, that looks awesome, can't wait to get mine!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
    i'll try and upload a pic now for ya...

put this in your browser

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww28 ... ey/itw.jpg

j2MHC.jpg

Sweet! :D
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    Has anybody in the states gotten theirs yet?
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    Looks like it doesn't have the same problem on the cover (a hole in the top spine) as the first press! The cover looked immaculate! 8-)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    arq wrote:
    Looks like it doesn't have the same problem on the cover (a hole in the top spine) as the first press! The cover looked immaculate! 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JzPJzP Posts: 931
    as the days get closer I get more and more excited..
    snoopy_happy_dance.jpg
    ~JzP
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    Does anyone have both yet? Notice much difference?

Shall I sell my original ITW now? It's unsealed but mint (apart from slight damage to the cover)
    Or sell my wife's? It's sealed but more damage to the cover.
    Or have I missed the boat entirely and shouldn't sold it months ago? :lol:

I'd trade either one of them for a mint 95 Asia tour poster.

Is this vinyl still available? I wonder how demand for it will be?
  • Options
    arq wrote:

What hole are you talking about? I got the first pressing and don't see this. :|
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    demetrios wrote:
    arq wrote:

What hole are you talking about? I got the first pressing and don't see this. :|

I think he means a defect where the top of the gatefold splits from the record being stored in it.
    JzP wrote:
    as the days get closer I get more and more excited..

Same here. I keep comin here to check if people stateside have gotten them
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, very excited! Can't wait for mine to arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,931
    Got a 'You were not home" note from the Postman - so its either at the sorting office or Grindhouse theatrical release Bluray has turned up...have to wait till Saturday now :(
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    love-boat-captainlove-boat-captain Essex. UK Posts: 476
    oh man, this thing is sweet.

I got a huge collection of pj stuff and into the wild was one of a few bits that escaped my grip somehow, so when i heard a new pressing was coming out, i was over the moon.

seriously, it's a quality bit of vinyl, my copy arrived in the post completely undamaged as well.

i spun it last night from beginning to end and i never realised the vinyl version is slightly different from the cd which i am so used to. firstly, because it is obviously a two sided record, rather than the extra extended guaranteed instrumental which is at the very end of the cd version, on the vinyl this instrumental is suprisingly at the end of side one, just after tuolumne! so it's like a little taster of the full song which is yet to come, love it!!
    also, i noticed that like the version in the movie, The Wolf is an extended/slightly different edit, it has a lower additional vocal by eddie towards the end!

enjoy people.
    London 29-10-96, London 29/30-5-00, London 20-4-06, Reading 27-8-06, London 18-6-07, London 11-8-09, London 18-8-09, London 25-6-10, Berlin 30-6-10 / PJ20 3/4-9-11, Manchester 20-6-12, Amsterdam 26/27-6-12, EV-London 30/31-7-12, EV-Orlando 27-11-12
  • Options
    Dear Dimitris
    You Order has been despatched
    This is a notification email to confirm your Order from What Records has been despatched.
    Thank you for your order and if you have any questions regarding your order don't forget our 'My Order' section on our web site.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Dear Dimitris
    This is a notification email to confirm your Order from What Records has been despatched.
    Thank you for your order and if you have any questions regarding your order don't forget our 'My Order' section on our web site.

Thats what Im waiting to hear :mrgreen: (but stick in Dear Mark instead)
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Just picked up ITW and Better Days from my post office :)

Looks awesome, I was going to open it but I think i'll keep it sealed
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    So, does it look like this was yet another short run? Or is it still available to be purchased? It has been so long, I forget which company I ordered it from! :mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    http://www.soundstagedirect.com/eddie-v ... l-lp.shtml

"No problems with stock"

that's were i ordered mine from.... months ago on July 26th, still no shipping confirm.... :cry:
    i like sound...
  • Options
    Didja see the pics
    a few pages back?!
    Eeeee-
    it's all happening!
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Options
    Happy October 14th everyone!!
    You know what that means!!

This just came from Soundstage Direct!!

Hi Matthew,

Your records have shipped and are now on their way to you. To track your order's progress, please visit tracking information

If you have a question, please feel free to contact us at 267-247-5051 or 877-WAX-TRAX (929-8729) between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Eastern), Monday through Friday. If you prefer, you can also email us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:sales@soundstagedirect.com">sales@soundstagedirect.com</a><!-- e -->.

We want to make shopping with us the most satisfying experience you can have online. If there's anything we can do better, please let us know.

Enjoy the music,

SoundStageDirect
    Fenway 1 & 2 2016
    MSG 1 & 2 2016
    Central Park 2015
    Barclays 2, Seattle 2013
    MSG 1 & 2 2010
    Boston 1 & 2 2006
    Boston 1 2004
    Augusta 1996
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,265
    j2MHC.jpg

Nice!
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    " Dear Yvonne
    Thank you for your order and if you have any questions regarding your order don't forget our 'My Order' section on our web site. "

These were the words I needed to hear and I did this morning :)

Yvi is -> :D now
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    " Dear Yvonne
    Thank you for your order and if you have any questions regarding your order don't forget our 'My Order' section on our web site. "

These were the words I needed to hear and I did this morning :)

Yvi is -> :D now
    mood_excited.gif
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    Hi Juan,

Your records have shipped and are now on their way to you. To track your order's progress, please visit tracking information

If you have a question, please feel free to contact us at 267-247-5051 or 877-WAX-TRAX (929-8729) between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Eastern), Monday through Friday. If you prefer, you can also email us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:sales@soundstagedirect.com">sales@soundstagedirect.com</a><!-- e -->.

We want to make shopping with us the most satisfying experience you can have online. If there's anything we can do better, please let us know.

Enjoy the music,

SoundStageDirect

finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)8-)8-)
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    got my e-mail from ssd too. yay :mrgreen:
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    okblueduck wrote:

Hi Matthew,

Enjoy the music,

SoundStageDirect

Already got a tracking number? :shock: I just checked my account & it's still .. Order Status: Processing :|
  • Options
    f35942_11614homer_woohoo.jpg

Just got that shipping email now from SoundStageDirect! :D
  • Options
    From Aural Exploits....

They arrived in the country (US) today and will begin shipping tomorrow.

Thanks
    Steve

On 10/14/10 1:05 PM, "fernandogeraldi@bol.com.br" <fernandogeraldi@bol.com.br> wrote:

Hi Dear.

So.... any good info for us ???

Em 12/10/2010 01:17, Steve Edwards < <!-- e --><a href="mailto:steve@auralexploits.com">steve@auralexploits.com</a><!-- e --> > escreveu:
    You are receiving this email because you order Into The Wild on vinyl by
    Eddie Vedder.

We have received confirmation that our shipment is arriving from Europe for
    this title later this week and we will be able to fill all existing orders.

We expect to receive the records from Europe on Thursday and orders will
    begin shipping immediately upon receipt.

Thank you from Aural Exploits
    Fernando Geraldi
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    okblueduck wrote:

Hi Matthew,

Enjoy the music,

SoundStageDirect

Already got a tracking number? :shock: I just checked my account & it's still .. Order Status: Processing :|

Yup! Got a tracking number but so far it's not active. But it's on the way!!!

Can't believe I'm saving hundreds of dollars on this release- awesome!!
    Fenway 1 & 2 2016
    MSG 1 & 2 2016
    Central Park 2015
    Barclays 2, Seattle 2013
    MSG 1 & 2 2010
    Boston 1 & 2 2006
    Boston 1 2004
    Augusta 1996