Options

Into the Wild LP

Comments

• Options
    Someone has received an email from Aural Exploits?

I´ve bought also soundgarden telephantasm vinyl... and I´ve been begining to regrets for ordering via aural exploits.

Today is oct 18th and nothing about into the wild.
    Fernando Geraldi
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    My joint Better Days / ITW package from What Records came today, and man what a beauty that LP is! :shock: :)

In reply to the above post by youngster, yes mine came in one of those re-sealable sleeves too, I guess the days of selling them records "sealed" via the bay are over... :lol: Mine says 180 gram at least on the label, not sure if it really is though, as I haven't opened it yet (had it delivered to the office and won't open it until I get it home safe and sound - I don't have a record player around here anyway ;) ).
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Aaaagh! I've almost got myself 2 copies!! ;) So, I got the e-mail from CDWOW on 13th October saying my 180 gram vinyl had been shipped, thennnnn..... I missed a call today from the record store here that I'd put in an order at as well(I covered all bases) who left a message saying they've got it! :o They said they'd hold it for me for 2 weeks so I guess I'll see if the overseas one arrives, if not get the other one. :? I just checked my visa statement & I don't actually think I've been charged for the CDWOW one yet which doesn't back their "Your item has been shipped" e-mail :? ha ha. We'll see I guess.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    saw I.T.T.W on ebay NOT the reissue at £295 do you think with the reissue out the price of the original will go up or down :?: :?:
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    guypjfreak wrote:
    saw I.T.T.W on ebay NOT the reissue at £295 do you think with the reissue out the price of the original will go up or down :?: :?:
    I guess it depends on whether people buy the record to actually listen to it (in which case, provided the sound quality of both is equal, the price for the original will go down because more of the same are on the market for much cheaper prices) or for bragging rights (in which case it should stay roughly the same). My guess is (b). :?
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    guypjfreak wrote:

With the same looking cover & artwork, I won't be surprised both will be selling @ the same amount. Wished they changed the cover artwork so we can tell which one is which. Not everybody can tell the difference between the first edition & the reissue editions; well, only for those who have bought both copies.
  • Options
    in_the_mudin_the_mud Calgary AB Posts: 493
    Someone has received an email from Aural Exploits?

I´ve bought also soundgarden telephantasm vinyl... and I´ve been begining to regrets for ordering via aural exploits.

Today is oct 18th and nothing about into the wild.
    Yeah, reading that a lot of people already received one I started to worry. So I emailed them yesterday and that's what I got back:
    Hi,

They arrived late on Friday and started shipping today (Monday).

Thanks
    Steve
    Let's just hope it's true.
    Warsaw 96/11/01 ; Katowice 00/06/15, Katowice 00/06/16 ; Chicago 03/06/18 ; Chicago 06/05/16 ; Chicago 06/05/17 ; Chicago 07/08/05 ; Boston 08/06/30 ; Philadelphia 09/10/27 ; New York 10/05/20 ; New York 10/05/21 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/03 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/04 ; Wrigley Field 13/07/19 ; Pittsburgh 13/10/11 ; St.Louis 14/10/03
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    thanks for the info, in_the_mud!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Let's hope so, I was getting very nervous!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    cheers old sons :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    Hi,

You are receiving this email because you ordered Into The Wild.

The copies arrived with us late on Friday.

There are sufficient copies to fill all orders and the orders have begun
    shipping and all orders will be shipped out over the next several days.

Thanks
    steve
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    mine shipped last week. now we play the waiting game.

*sits at the window*

*stares at the postie*
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    edited October 2010
    wooHOO!..UPS truck just delivered it and it is
    B E A U T I F U L ~
    Post edited by electronblue on
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,938
    Hi,

You are receiving this email because you ordered Into The Wild.

The copies arrived with us late on Friday.

There are sufficient copies to fill all orders and the orders have begun
    shipping and all orders will be shipped out over the next several days.

Thanks
    steve

Same here
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
    One thing I noticed: Toulumne and Long Nights are flip-flopped on the back cover and inside track listing from the book.
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    pretext wrote:
    One thing I noticed: Toulumne and Long Nights are flip-flopped on the back cover and inside track listing from the book.
    Pretty sure they always were.

Mine arrived (with Better Days) from What Records yesterday. Then Telephantasm boxset arrived this morning. It's been a good couple of days.
  • Options
    PredakingPredaking Posts: 267
    Just wondering if anyone in the US that ordered from SoundstageDirect received their shipment yet? I got a USPS shipment notification back on the 14th, and have seen zero status updates since then. I don't live that far from Doylestown, so I am not really sure what to make of this.
  • Options
    Predaking wrote:
    Just wondering if anyone in the US that ordered from SoundstageDirect received their shipment yet? I got a USPS shipment notification back on the 14th, and have seen zero status updates since then. I don't live that far from Doylestown, so I am not really sure what to make of this.

Yeah, mine's here already
    Fenway 1 & 2 2016
    MSG 1 & 2 2016
    Central Park 2015
    Barclays 2, Seattle 2013
    MSG 1 & 2 2010
    Boston 1 & 2 2006
    Boston 1 2004
    Augusta 1996
  • Options
    Predaking wrote:

I live in Canada & my USPS Track & Confirm status that was shipped on the 14th hasn't changed or updated yet from DOYLESTOWN, PA 18901.
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    Predaking wrote:

i received it, today.
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    PredakingPredaking Posts: 267
    Predaking wrote:

I sent a quick email over to their sales box, and I got a phone call from Seth in about five minutes. He was very cool, and mentioned that for US customers, they basically set out a massive box that got picked up by USPS. So I'm just going to hang tight, and it should get here soon. I was a little freaked out only because I could have driven to Doylestown to pick it up, had that been an option.
  • Options
    thebrigthebrig Posts: 394
    Got mine from Sound Stage Direct today. Love it!
    Mantis-2.gif
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    I GOT IT1 I GOT IT!!!!!!!! WEEHEEEEE! Picked my 1st copy up from local record shop today & it's SO SEXY!!!!!! I haven't actually opened it yet, to see all the goodies inside, or to play it which I'm SO looking forward to just because it's SO beautiful & sexy!!! Happy Morello! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    morello wrote:
    I GOT IT1 I GOT IT!!!!!!!! WEEHEEEEE! Picked my 1st copy up from local record shop today & it's SO SEXY!!!!!! I haven't actually opened it yet, to see all the goodies inside, or to play it which I'm SO looking forward to just because it's SO beautiful & sexy!!! Happy Morello! :D
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    got mine today from ssd. very nice.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    Just got my Into The Wild copy from What Records. Shipped 10/14/10, received 10/20/10 to Nova Scotia, Canada. That's pretty fast. Just like Kufala Recording style. ;)
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    demetrios wrote:
    Just got my Into The Wild copy from What Records. Shipped 10/14/10, received 10/20/10 to Nova Scotia, Canada. That's pretty fast. Just like Kufala Recording style. ;)

ah great! Seems this time we're getting our stuff exact the same day, I got a notification email today to pick up mine :D:D:D
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    I got mine in Chicago.
  • Options
    I'm in Delaware and got mine today from soundstagedirect and it is beautiful! A couple comments on here had me worried, but it is definitely 180 Gram thick beautiful vinyl and it sounds great! :D
    "I wanna rock and roll all night and PART OF every day"
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

ah great! Seems this time we're getting our stuff exact the same day, I got a notification email today to pick up mine :D:D:D

Sweet! Though your copy should of arrived earlier then mine. You live much close to the UK then I do where I live across the Atlantic Ocean. Will never understand how it works. Though I'll never understand how something from the UK that's in the East & California that's in the West ship via regular airmail get's to me here in @ Halifax in less then a week where as other companies take 6-8 weeks plus, and their shipping cost is much more then theirs. :|