Options

Into the Wild LP

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836
    jasongoz wrote:
    i ordered through sound stage direct, and now it seems that it will ship on the 14th? anyone confirm this?

I've seen the COMING @10/14/10 NO PROBLEMS WITH STOCK for many day's now on their website. It looks & feels legit.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    From reading this it looks like i may have problems getting this anyways, but none the less i have a question. I live in Belfast, anybody know of good uk/european sites to get this off. Or at least to scope if there are any left etc :lol: cheers.

What Records

http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/items/56644.htm
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    triphobz wrote:
    Hey All,

I noticed Into the Wild was back up on auralexploits, So I shot Steve an email and it went something like this.

Hi,

I purchased into the wild on vinyl and noticed that it has been put back up on the site. Have these shipped? Will the ordered quantities be filled?

Fingers crossed.

Thanks,
    Mat

Steve's Reply:

They are shipping around the 12th

Thanks
    Steve

Steve..A man of few words and even fewer copies of Into The Wild...
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    My advice: STAY AWAY FROM AURAL EXPLOITS LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Steve is rude and, I have found, a bit dishonest. Too many bad experiences with him. I just don't order from him any longer.
    Really? I found them really good to deal with during the original ITW debacle.
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    bazzer wrote:
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    My advice: STAY AWAY FROM AURAL EXPLOITS LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Steve is rude and, I have found, a bit dishonest. Too many bad experiences with him. I just don't order from him any longer.
    Really? I found them really good to deal with during the original ITW debacle.

Yup, I Agree!!

I don't see why people freaked out on Aural Exploits on this one, I have ordered several things in the past from them with no problems!! What I read in this forum was assumptions other than the email Steve sent out
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Just seen a facebook post on MOV's page....They're out of their hands. Should be available in Europe this weekend.
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    Just seen a facebook post on MOV's page....They're out of their hands. Should be available in Europe this weekend.

Music On Vinyl Eddie Vedder - Into the wild is finally available this weekend. Our first pressing is almost sold out so pre-order @ your favourite music-stores asap!

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Steve from Aural Exploits just emailed me saying that they will arrive next week & they will start shipping them immediately. :thumbup: :clap:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    jshin wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

Music On Vinyl Eddie Vedder - Into the wild is finally available this weekend. Our first pressing is almost sold out so pre-order @ your favourite music-stores asap!

does this mean we'll get to see a 2nd, 3rd, etc pressing? whatever brings the cash for MOV i guess . . . . . :roll:
  • Options
    tim form whatrecords says they are coming in tomorrow...and start sending out asap

Sweet!
  • Options
    Elzar wrote:
    does this mean we'll get to see a 2nd, 3rd, etc pressing? whatever brings the cash for MOV i guess . . . . . :roll:
    I thought people were all about pressing as many as required so that everyone could have one without paying crazy eBay prices?
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    bazzer wrote:
    Elzar wrote:
    I thought people were all about pressing as many as required so that everyone could have one without paying crazy eBay prices?

Not if you’re a flipper! .....I thought the same thing sounded like a selfish comment to make
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Hawkshore wrote:
    bazzer wrote:
    Elzar wrote:

Not if you’re a flipper! .....I thought the same thing sounded like a selfish comment to make

selfish? whuh? please explain :?
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Elzar wrote:

Why not press enough to go around? If there's still alotta people without them after this round, go for a 3rd and 4th press.
  • Options
    IntoTheWildPromo.jpg
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,159
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Steve from Aural Exploits just emailed me saying that they will arrive next week & they will start shipping them immediately. :thumbup: :clap:

Did u email him 1st? I haven't heard shit since they charged my card months ago... I ordered one with WHAT to cover my ass and give my copy from Steve to someone, that's if I ever get it
  • Options
    Yup---I emailed him first.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Yup---I emailed him first.
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    DewieCox wrote:
    Elzar wrote:

Why not press enough to go around? If there's still alotta people without them after this round, go for a 3rd and 4th press.

+1 :)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    tim form whatrecords says they are coming in tomorrow...and start sending out asap
    Yay! I have an original 10 Club pressing with the bonus 7", but I ordered this new pressing from What Records. I have had dealings with them in the past, and they're reliable.

They even emailed everyone who pre-ordered both the EV "Better Days" 7" and ITW 12" and offered to hold back shipping Better Days and combine it with the ITW package to save on postage. My credit card was refunded 3 pounds ;)
    My Pearl Jam shows: 1 in 1995, 2 in 1998, 20 in 2003, 13 in 2006, 3 in 2007, 8 in 2008, 5 in 2009, 4 in 2010, 5 in 2012. EV: 8 in 2011, 1 in 2012. Brad: 1 in 1998, 1 in 2002.
  • Options
    I saw Better Days for sale today and I thought why have I not bought this yet? NZ$20 for a single is a bit steep though but I probably should get it.

This last post reminded me that I did the same thing, so I'm just waiting for my Better Days to arrive with my ITW. That was lucky I almost bought another one! And the What Records one was heaps cheaper!
  • Options
    cendhcendh Posts: 214
    An email from Steve received TODAY said:

"Hi,

They will be arriving next week and your order is fine.

Thanks
    Steve"

Just for the record. I ordered on July 21th, 2 copies; and I live in Argentina

Let's hope

d.
    Diego
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    not long before they arrive now .
    cant wait :D
  • Options
    someone has pics of the reissue on the ebay in case anyone is interested in what this looks like :)

looks like the 7" is NOT included
  • Options
    jasongoz wrote:
    anyone else totally pumped to have thier ITW records ship tomorrow?

Seems we can finally get back to this..

• Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    i am sooo EXCITED!!
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    Yay! I have an original 10 Club pressing with the bonus 7", but I ordered this new pressing from What Records. I have had dealings with them in the past, and they're reliable.

They even emailed everyone who pre-ordered both the EV "Better Days" 7" and ITW 12" and offered to hold back shipping Better Days and combine it with the ITW package to save on postage. My credit card was refunded 3 pounds ;)

Mine too! Tim's awesome! :)
  • Options
    SturgoSturgo Posts: 89
    Got my copy yesterday. It sounds amazing!
  • Options
    Sturgo wrote:
    Got my copy yesterday. It sounds amazing!

Awesome!! Can't wait for Aural to ship their orders!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com