Options

Seinfeld "Sufferings"

Comments

• Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Newch91 wrote:
    Finally tried a mango and all of a sudden, I got a burst of energy.

"I think it moved...give me some more of those mangos...I'M BACK BABY! I'M BACK!"
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Cartwright!?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    I've been watchin tons of this lately(and since the last few seasons were on originally), and I was wondering...Is there a bad episode?
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,789
    DewieCox wrote:
    I've been watchin tons of this lately(and since the last few seasons were on originally), and I was wondering...Is there a bad episode?

It's hard to think of any bad episodes. Obviously there are episodes that are funnier than other, but I can't think of an episode that I dislike.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    DewieCox wrote:

It's hard to think of any bad episodes. Obviously there are episodes that are funnier than other, but I can't think of an episode that I dislike.
    the really early episodes are pretty bad. "I was getting a message. There was some touching and rubbing"
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    DewieCox wrote:

the really early episodes are pretty bad. "I was getting a message. There was some touching and rubbing"
    Really?? That episode and conversation are hilarious.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    DewieCox wrote:

No....no there certainly is not!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    DewieCox wrote:

I don't think the earlier episodes are "bad", but you can tell the show hadn't found it's stride yet. I think it finally began coming around during the 3rd season. The 4th was when the flood gates of hilarity opened.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    dcfaithful wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

I don't think the earlier episodes are "bad", but you can tell the show hadn't found it's stride yet. I think it finally began coming around during the 3rd season. The 4th was when the flood gates of hilarity opened.

that's what the woman says...she doesn't like the first few seasons..i on the other hand, enjoy them, since they aren't on very often.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    My least favorite episode of the series is The Dog episode. To me, it's not that funny.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    DewieCox wrote:

I don't like the episode where Jerry makes fun of people who attempted suicide. That one was on the other day, and I changed the channel.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    eclair.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    There must have been a second spitter, behind the bushes on the gravelly road.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    :lol::lol: love that episode..."back and to the left"
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Lol, "Keith Hernandez!?"

'The Boyfriend' episode is in my top ten, easily! :)
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    "Stopped - in mid-air, I might add." My favorite line of that scene.
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Lol, "Keith Hernandez!?"

'The Boyfriend' episode is in my top ten, easily! :)
    Same here. The opening scene in the locker room with Jerry, George, and Keith is priceless, with George asking Keith if he's ever worried about a plane crash during the season.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

I just love that whole scene. I love how Newman and Kramer tell the story, while that grainy, Zapruder-like, home movie is showing.

That part that goes something like:

Newman: "And then something happened that changed us in a very profound way from that day forward."
    Elaine: "What happened?"
    Kramer: "He spit on us. And then I screamed out I'M HIT!"

"Nice game, pretty boy." LOL
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

I just love that whole scene. I love how Newman and Kramer tell the story, while that grainy, Zapruder-like, home movie is showing.

That part that goes something like:

Newman: "And then something happened that changed us in a very profound way from that day forward."
    Elaine: "What happened?"
    Kramer: "He spit on us. And then I screamed out I'M HIT!"

"Nice game, pretty boy." LOL
    :lol: Kramer saying that is hilarious.

Might as well just post the classic scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBz3PqA2Fmc

I screwed up the quote. :oops:
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501
    the "incident" between kramer, newman, and keith hernandez took place on my birthday in 1987. flag day!

mets/phillies.....only in real life there was no mets/phillies game that day
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    "You stupid hipster doofus!" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOp_77i5 ... re=related

Elaine was so funny when she would get mad like this.
  • Options
    "Kramer goes to a fantasy camp. His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2,000 to live like him for a week. Do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors, and have sex without dating. That's a fantasy camp."
  • Options
    the "incident" between kramer, newman, and keith hernandez took place on my birthday in 1987. flag day!

mets/phillies.....only in real life there was
    no mets/phillies game that day

That's hilarious that it's your birthday!
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    I'm out there Jerry....
    And I'm LOVING every minute of it!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    She had man hands
  • Options
    Well if he can re-gift, why can't you de-gift?
  • Options
    I think he re-gifted and then he de-gifted and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Superbowl sex romp!
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    afroannnie wrote:

Best episode ever! :lol:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    I can see the nipple on your soul!

I'm working my way through seasons 2-8 at the moment, and I'm having the time of my life :lol: