The **Guilty Or Not Guilty** Game!

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    guilty

ever found out YOU had something stuck in your teeth all night and no one told you?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    not guilty

ever bought store bought and claimed it your creation? food, flowers,clothing etc?
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    Guilty but I thought everybody did this, or at least COULD do this, so long as you switch out the container.

Ever KEEP someone's CONTAINER (on purpose)
    getting lost at what i'm guilty of again...wonder why fb is no longer telling us if someone posts in between the last poster and your answer>

so about the gum not guilty

ever shaved your head?
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Guilty, sorta. I shaved underneath all the way around. Years ago.

Ever friend someone on FB you don't like...just to be nosey?
    guilty...but wasn't sure if i liked them or not till i friended them...but ya, just to be nosy

ever make a group page or business page on FB?
    peace,
    jo

• Not guilty

Do you use facebook everyday?
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    Not guilty

Do you use facebook everyday?

NOT GUILTY

Do you use PJ Forum everyday?
  • Guilty :D

Do you?

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    not guilty never :oops:

would you rather text than talk?
    pandora wrote:
    not guilty never :oops:

would you rather text than talk?

EEETTTTHHH buzzer sounds
    lights glare

you didn't put that in the form of a confession
    Jeopardy music plays
    do we even know what I'm not guilty of! :lol:
    Are you stoned?

You're not guilty of being on the PJ forum every day (sprays drink on monitor), now start a new with a guilty question....
  • Not guilty

Do you smoke pot daily?

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    Not guilty

Do you smoke pot at least once a week?
  • Not guilty

Do you smoke pot every month?

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Guilty on all counts...

Have you ever done any hard core drugs?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    4and20 wrote:
    Guilty on all counts...

Have you ever done any hard core drugs?

Guilty

have you ever dated someone, just so you can get closer to their friend ?
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    not guilty....I'm too nice

Have you ever roomed with someone because they were hot, and you wee hoping for....?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Not guilty.

Ever been at the movies with a date and said, "I'm gonna get some popcorn" and walked to the concession stand, past the concession stand, out the front doors, down the street to your car, then driven away giggling like a maniac? :lol: :oops: :lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Not guilty

Have you ever dated someone 100% aware of the fact that it was just a rebound?
    Guilty it lasted for 5 years.

have you ever skipped out after a meal without paying? ( of course you left a tip for the waitress/waiter )
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    Guilty, but it was on accident....it was my hangout, so I went back the next day and paid the tab, gave her a 100% tip.

Ever tell somebody the wrong directions to a party because you didn't want them there?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Not guilty

Ever park around the corner so someone you were avoiding wouldn't know you were home?
    guilty

ever close all the curtains, turn off all the lights and lock the doors, keep the tv off so someone would not know you were home?
    peace,
    jo

Totally guilty.

And if they know you're home and call you out... said, "Oh, I was up in the attic." Or, "Down in the basement" and neglect to acknowledge that your three dogs were barking with increasing frenzy when they knocked on the doors. And the windows. And went around the side yard calling your name.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Totally guilty.

And if they know you're home and call you out... said, "Oh, I was up in the attic." Or, "Down in the basement" and neglect to acknowledge that your three dogs were barking with increasing frenzy when they knocked on the doors. And the windows. And went around the side yard calling your name.
    Were is your question?

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    Totally guilty.

And if they know you're home and call you out... have you eversaid, "Oh, I was up in the attic." Or, "Down in the basement" and neglect to acknowledge that your three dogs were barking with increasing frenzy when they knocked on the doors. And the windows. And went around the side yard calling your name.
    Were is your question?

Fixed. :mrgreen:
    Totally guilty.

And if they know you're home and call you out... have you eversaid, "Oh, I was up in the attic." Or, "Down in the basement" and neglect to acknowledge that your three dogs were barking with increasing frenzy when they knocked on the doors. And the windows. And went around the side yard calling your name.
    Were is your question?

Fixed. :mrgreen:

Guilty. but yeah, the barking dogs were a dead give away. just pretend they bark like that all the dam time.

have you ever not cleaned up your dogs poo from someone elses yard?
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel