The **Guilty Or Not Guilty** Game!

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,979
    not guilty

have you ever called in sick , just to take the day off?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Not guilty

Ever walked accross a railway staton with your skirt tucked in your knickers?
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Claireack wrote:
    Not guilty

Ever walked accross a railway staton with your skirt tucked in your knickers?
    Definitely not guilty! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ever sat in a pair of shorts and not realised you're flashing your tackle?
    not guilty. learned from my dad!!! HE was guilty!!!!

have you ever wrecked someone on purpose?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Not Guilty

Ever just been caught in here by your boss? :o
    not guilty. thank god. username allows me to speak quite freely about what a fucking punkass bitch that lieing motherfucker is.

Are you hypercritical of your employers?

• Guilty .

Have you ever thrown out a gift that a family member has given you :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Not guilty

Have you ever told someone that you did NOT like the gift they gave you?
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    guilty

have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe?
  • Not guilty.

Have you?

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • Not guilty

ever have ice cream for dinner?
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Not Guilty

Ever had a crush on someone on the board?
  • not guilty...

Ever had an "encounter" with a member on the board?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • not guilty

ever seceretly wished your spouses head would explode just so they would shut the f up!
    I will not answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me :lol:

have you ever used choice swear words directed at a stranger?
  • Guilty.. did that last week.. ppl cant mind there own business

Do you have a swearing problem?

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • goddamn repeatedly freakin guilty

ever gotten so trashed at a concert or during an important sporting event you woke up and went to work the next morning and you were still pretty drunk...like, probably drunk enough to get a DUI if you were to have gotten pulled over?!?!?!

damn patriots/colts games 8-):mrgreen:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• pandora wrote:
    I will not answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me :lol:

have you ever used choice swear words directed at a stranger?
    Guilty...a million times over.

Have you ever, in a state of extreme drunkeness, relieved yourself somewhere other than the toilet (such as corners, closets, middle of the floor)?
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Not guilty.

Have you.... :lol:

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Not guilty.

Not guilty, though I HAVE done that it un-inebriated states. :D

Have you ever put the salt "back" in the refrigerator by accident?
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Not guilty.

I have!!! Buddy had two couches in his den...I was sleeping on one and another buddy sleeping on the other.
    I wake up to buddy boy sleeping on the other couch looking up at me saying "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!" "Pissing." "WELL FUCKIN STOP!!!!"

His head was about a foot away as I let it go on the end table...all over his glasses and family pictures!!! Oops!!! I had been quite a long night!!!

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Not guilty.

I have!!! Buddy had two couches in his den...I was sleeping on one and another buddy sleeping on the other.
    I wake up to buddy boy sleeping on the other couch looking up at me saying "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!" "Pissing." "WELL FUCKIN STOP!!!!"

His head was about a foot away as I let it go on the end table...all over his glasses and family pictures!!! Oops!!! I had been quite a long night!!!
    :lol::lol::lol: !!! thats fuckin hilarious!! :lol::lol::lol:

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • Not guilty.

:lol::lol::lol: !!! thats fuckin hilarious!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Just to finish the tale in the spirit of divulging all the details....
    I get done, zip up and go lay back down on my couch.
    Other guy yells at me to get up and clean it up
    I go get a towel, come back and the sober dude with the piss glasses is fussing at me.
    Married Guy whose house we were at comes out of his bedroom and says 'What's going on?"
    Me and Sober Dude: Just go back to bed and don't worry about it.

Well, Sober Dude told Married Guy what happened and then Married Guy told Angry Wife.
    For at least a couple of years after that every time I went to their house, Angry Wife would always say "Gosh, something stinks over there in that corner...I think that damn cat has been pissing over there."
    I of course knew why she was saying it but I would never ever admit to a damn thing. I always, 'I don't smell anything at all."
    She finally outright told me she knew what I had done.

CJMST3K wrote:
    Not guilty.

Not guilty, though I HAVE done that it un-inebriated states. :D

Have you ever put the salt "back" in the refrigerator by accident?
    not guilty

Have you ever found last nights leftovers still in the oven? :lol:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    OMG guilty - I found french fries I made for my kids several days later :oops:

Are you one of those "road rage" drivers ??
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Guilty (only sometimes though)

Ever run a red light?
  • Guilty

Ever run a stop sign?

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • Guilty

Ever drive without your lights on and not notice until someone blinks there lights at you?
    Guilty!

Ever catch your dog drinking your coffee and then drink it anyway?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    not guilty

ever 'fluff' and then blame it on the dog?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless