The **Guilty Or Not Guilty** Game!

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Not guilty, but have sent food back (then the restaurant closed down a few weeks later :shock: )

Ever change your mind on an item, and then just leave it where ever you happen to be because you don't want to take it back to where you found it?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • guilty

ever received food from someone and been afraid to eat due to certain questionable grooming habits?
    oh, so guilty....I know who doesn't wash their hands when they use the ladies room, and at potlucks I wouldn't touch what they brought unless I know it was store bought

Ever get something from the deli and as they are putting it in the container, you saw something that irked you, so you said 'never mind!' and walked away?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • not guilty

ever made something for a pot luck, caught the cat licking on it, and took it anyway?
    see what I mean 4and20, never can tell...
    I plead the 5th ma'am :oops:

Ever forget to add a key ingredient into something and after putting it in the oven you figure...'aww... well screw it'?

- Christopher McCandless
  • guilty

Ever have to buy an article of clothing for a female friend whom you don't know their size so you purposefully buy it too small rather than too large just so you don't hurt their feelings.
    guilty

Ever tell somebody you 'love the gift' but secretly hate it and take it back to the store even if they only give you store credit?

- Christopher McCandless
  • so guilty

ever receive a gift from someone and say, "Oh man, I left yours at home on the table. I will have to bring it tomorrow." and then have to run out and get them something on the way home because they were the last person you expected to get you something?
    so guilty...I learned to keep a 'present stash' so I can go there and rummage around for something....hate trying to buy something last minute!

Ever eat something at a potluck and it was gross, but the person who made it comes over to you and asks how you like it and watches you while yapping away so you are forced to eat disgusting food?

- Christopher McCandless
  • guilty...that is why I am very selective at such events. I am a picky eater and not fond of casseroles I do not make. I do not like not knowing what is hidden in there.

been at a party and picked up a drink that you are not sure if it is yours or not and almost did a spit take.
    guilty....I try to carry my drink with me everywhere....

Ever have someone ask for a recipe and you purposely leave out an ingredient because it's 'your' recipe?

- Christopher McCandless
  • not guilty...I just keep forgetting to give it to them.

Stepped in dog poo and went to a gathering and could smell it on your shoe and wondered how many other people could too?
    Guilty...then I wonder if I tracked it all over their house too

Ever hurt yourself doing something stupid and have to go to the hospital and when they ask you 'what happened' you tell them something else because you know if you tell the truth, the nurse is gonna blab it to all the other nurses later?

- Christopher McCandless
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    not guilty

ever told a teacher to fuck off ?
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • my teacher, not guilty...co worker teacher, guilty

When you are texting with someone and then they call straight away, you don't answer, and then they text again and when you reply they ask why you didn't answer. Your answer is "I didn't hear the phone ring." or "I was in the bathroom." or "I was on the other line". Duh I was texting you for a reason. If I wanted to talk I would have picked up the phone and called in the first place.
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    Not Guilty

Ever give a sure answer even when you don't understand the question?
    4and20 wrote:
    Guilty...then I wonder if I tracked it all over their house too

Ever hurt yourself doing something stupid and have to go to the hospital and when they ask you 'what happened' you tell them something else because you know if you tell the truth, the nurse is gonna blab it to all the other nurses later?

Ok, spill the beans
  • DangDang wrote:
    Not Guilty

Ever give a sure answer even when you don't understand the question?

guilty

ever post after having a few frosty cold ones and then think, maybe I shouldn't have done that?
    Never Not Guilty

Ever use a black highlighter for a few pages and then say "black higlighter? What a stupid idea!" but then keep going because you can't find a yellow one?
  • black highlighter? is that like a sharpie? would have to say not guilty.

sat and watched the same exact movie twice in a row on tv. Not even really a movie you liked in the first place necessarily.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    guilty!

ever not been able to sleep?
  • pandora wrote:
    guilty!

ever not been able to sleep?
    GUILTY!!!!!!!!!big fuckin problem...
    even join the army?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Not guilty

Ever fantasize about a friend of your significant other?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    not guilty

have you?!
  • Yes, frequently guilty :mrgreen::lol::lol: They're damn good looking. I likes to look, but no touch.

Do you feel you watch too much television?
    not guilty

do you follow a soap opera, day or evening?
  • Not guilty. I can honestly say that I've never watched a full hour of an American afternoon soap opera; although I have caught a couple episodes of Coronation Street over the years.

Have you ever started reading a book and then abandoned it mid-way through?
    guilty

have ever finished one and started it over?!
  • pandora wrote:
    guilty

have ever finished one and started it over?!
    guilty
    have u ever bad about your age?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    not guilty

ever bad about your weight?