Options

* * * * The National Football League - 2011 * * * *

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    just entered a suicide pool. double elimination. $100....can win over 15k :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    1 and a half hours till the greatest time of the year starts.

god bless football season.

god bless the fall.

i love the crisp air today in philly!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Sweet

who has the game, espn?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Sweet

who has the game, espn?
    nbc
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    drew brees...set to be in mid season form.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Boom...i miss madden. Never like colinsworth.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Favre is in post season form. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

11 of 15 and a td....

collinsworth is a quality color. i miss the madden from 15 years ago...not the one of this past decade.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    81 wrote:
    Boom...i miss madden. Never like colinsworth.

really? I love cris collinsworth. He is by far the best color guy around. He will rip guys when necessary and I always feel like I learn something when he disects plays. I think he is great. ONe of the few announcers worth listening to

I don't miss madden and his stupid sayings at all.
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Brees already giving me points...loving it.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    saints with 3 rushes ALL FIRST HALF.

this does not bode well for their d in the 2nd half...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    saints with 3 rushes ALL FIRST HALF.

this does not bode well for their d in the 2nd half...

wish I listened to myself and jumped on the under. had a feeling minn was gonna pound AP and play keep away. man I'm an idiot
  • Options
    81 wrote:

11 of 15 and a td....

collinsworth is a quality color. i miss the madden from 15 years ago...not the one of this past decade.

And a bad interception. Yeah chris does a nice job, but for some reason he bugs me
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    this game is awful. nothing worse than a low scoring game where the low scoring is not a result of solid defense. the f'ing kickers can't even convert....in a dome.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Pathetic operner imo,how u let NO pound u when u know there gonna is bad. Looks like that williams wall isn't so solid anymore. Plus minn better hope that vincent jackson wins his appeal and is only suspened 3 games and then trades for him. Cause if they have to go 8 games or more without rice there in trouble. Percy Harvin is junk and AP's gonna get tired real quick.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Maybe Bret Farve should've been there for all of training camp.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Pathetic operner imo,how u let NO pound u when u know there gonna is bad. Looks like that williams wall isn't so solid anymore. Plus minn better hope that vincent jackson wins his appeal and is only suspened 3 games and then trades for him. Cause if they have to go 8 games or more without rice there in trouble. Percy Harvin is junk and AP's gonna get tired real quick.

like collinsworth was saying, I don't know why camarillo didn't get more time. that dude can ball.

bernard berrian fucking blows
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

he's not making it this whole season. i defended him to no end last year....he should have stayed retired this time though.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    sports guy is one of the few things i like about espn anymore. here's his guide to betting on the nfl this year. his picks for week 1 are on the next page 2. some pretty funny comments about the cowboys at the end. :lol:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... view100909
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:

he's not making it this whole season. i defended him to no end last year....he should have stayed retired this time though.

i've got Peppers planting Favre to wrap up a career
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

they gotta give AP more than the 18 or 19 carries that he got. MN was mauling NO on the right side just off tackle, but for some reason instead of continueing to pound that side with AP, the decided to put AP on the bench and bring his back up. backup did nothing.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

they gotta give AP more than the 18 or 19 carries that he got. MN was mauling NO on the right side just off tackle, but for some reason instead of continueing to pound that side with AP, the decided to put AP on the bench and bring his back up. backup did nothing.

yeah. especially after the saints spent the entire first half throwing the ball. only ran it 3 times. 3 times. are you kidding me? peyton must have borrowed andy reid's playbook. that defense must have been gassed.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    bill parcells resigned this week?....i just found that out today. that flew under the radar....

opening day gentlemen. opening day....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Let's go Giants!
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Let's go Giants!

GO BIRDS!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Little Tommy Brady gets back to work this afternoon. Quest for ring #4 begins.

Although I do hope Chad gets a TD catch today, so we can see a funny celebration.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Bears suck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    I think I'm breaking one of the man rules here but I'll take my chances. ;)

My RB's are Michael Turner and Jones-Drew. Combined points for both at half: 6. :(

Anyway, go Chiefs! Big Monday night game with the Chargers.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,936
    New England is whooping Cincy :lol:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Fuckin bears....going for it on 4th down, down one point...really. fuckin stupid call.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.