Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Dude had that from 60

looks like folk's gonna get a chance...
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717

looks like folk's gonna get a chance...

that's some shit. Hell of a return
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    peyton manning has a below .500 record in the playoffs...
    www.myspace.com
    wild card weekend part 2. if it's half as good as part 1, we're in for another helluva day of football...

GO.
    BIRDS.
    www.myspace.com
  • Time to put down the dog killer for good today.

Go PACK Go!!!!

Any other player I wouldn't wish harm to but Vick is nothing but a dog killer aka piece of shit. I hope the Packers take his head off today.
    Time to put down the dog killer for good today.

Go PACK Go!!!!

Any other player I wouldn't wish harm to but Vick is nothing but a dog killer aka piece of shit. I hope the Packers take his head off today.

catch him if you can :mrgreen:

i really think this is gonna be a great game today. leaving in about an hour. cannot wait to get down there and freeze my ass off!
    www.myspace.com
  • Time to put down the dog killer for good today.

Go PACK Go!!!!

catch him if you can :mrgreen:

i really think this is gonna be a great game today. leaving in about an hour. cannot wait to get down there and freeze my ass off!

Yesterday's games were great and I'm sure today will be the same if not better. :)
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Anyone else think it's ironic that Rex Ryan's team advances on someones foot?

GO PACK!!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    good call...bad pass

:mrgreen:
  • Tomorrow is a work day but it's gonna be a great work day cause the Packers won!!!!!

Atlanta here we come.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Thank you Packers. I can enjoy the playoffs now without worrying about Philly advancing.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Tomorrow is a work day but it's gonna be a great work day cause the Packers won!!!!!

Atlanta here we come.

F'n awesome!! Bring on ATL. Unbelievable how this team has played depsite all the injuries. All the Ted T haters need to realize just how good of a job he has done building this team, unreal!!

Loved beating that ahole Vick.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • DaveyGDaveyG Posts: 225
    pureoc wrote:

My dog cheered every time Vick got sacked. :lol:

I've been pulling for the Jets just because I have a Jets jacket---it's a nice jacket.
    10/23/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    10/24/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    07/11/11, Paramount Theater, Oakland, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show)
    10/22/11, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show, 25th Bridge School Benefit)
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    DaveyG wrote:
    pureoc wrote:

even as an eagles fan...these jokes will never get old. It's still difficult for me to root for the scumbag that vick is. I want him to succeed and fail all at once (if that makes sense).

anyway, the bears got fucking hooked up this weekend.
    The Fixer wrote:
    DaveyG wrote:
    pureoc wrote:

even as an eagles fan...these jokes will never get old. It's still difficult for me to root for the scumbag that vick is. I want him to succeed and fail all at once (if that makes sense).

anyway, the bears got fucking hooked up this weekend.

Yeah Bears fans should be thanking us, and they also should be rooting for us again Saturday night.
  • Bear fans forget they still have to win on Sunday.

I hope they do and so do we so the Pack can win in Chicago's place. ;)
    Bear fans forget they still have to win on Sunday.

i think it will be so funny if seattle goes into chicago and wins that one. i'm pulling for it :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    i think it will be so funny if seattle goes into chicago and wins that one. i'm pulling for it :lol:

What's the line and the over on that one?
    SEATTLE -- Marshawn Lynch's 67-yard touchdown run that clinched Seattle's upset of New Orleans in the first round of the NFL playoffs may be remembered for more than the half-dozen or so broken tackles.

It shook Qwest Field and the ground around the stadium -- literally.

John Vidale, director of the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network, says that a seismic monitoring station about 100 yards west of the stadium registered seismic activity during Lynch's fourth-quarter run that clinched Seattle's 41-36 victory.

Vidale says he was inspired to look at the seismic graphs after watching a video posted on the Internet from the upper deck of the stadium and noticed the shaking as Lynch completed his TD run.

Vidale says the shaking lasted about 30 seconds and then faded off for another minute

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/ ... pn_6008462

and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueR1TFFEt3g

:lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    crazypjfan wrote:

when i looked, bears were like 9.5 points favorites
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:

i can't wait for jets/colts. rex ryan is a dope for stirring up tom brady.
    www.myspace.com
    League’s labor lawyer says union wants lockout

Last year, whispers persisted that the NFLPA was talking so much about a lockout because the union actually wants a lockout. (Executive director De Smith scoffed at that claim during an appearance last July on The Dan Patrick Show.) Now, the NFL’s chief outside labor lawyer has publicly made that accusation.

“This is not a union eager to avoid a lockout,” Bob Batterman told Mark Maske of the Washington Post. “This is a union waiting for a lockout to occur.”

The theory that has been making the rounds not just in NFL circles but within the halls of the NFLPA’s Washington, D.C. offices is that Smith and outside counsel Jeffrey Kessler believe that, after a lockout is imposed, the union will be able to exert the greatest possible leverage against the league, via political pressure or the court system.

“If you want to litigate, if you want to get Congress involved, you want a lockout to occur and you want the clock to run out [on negotiations] so your decertification and litigation strategy can come into play,” Batterman said.

(Yep, we’re already taking steps to get Batterman on PFT Live next week.)

The notion that the union wants a lockout arguably is bolstered by the union’s presumption a lockout will be implemented automatically by the NFL at the moment the current labor deal expires, as of midnight on March 4. But that’s not the case. Just as the players can work without a contract and opt to walk out at a moment of heightened leverage, the league can do the same.

“Our options are to lock out or not lock out,” Batterman said. “A lockout does not have to begin on the first day after expiration.”

Batterman declined to say what the league will do if March 4 comes and goes without a new deal. The union is bracing for a lockout. And, per Batterman, welcoming it.

Within that context, can a new deal be done by March 3?

‘There is time if there were two things — a serious partner who wanted to get a deal done by March 3, and I have serious doubts about that, and if we spent serious time getting it done,” Batterman said. “It’s do-able if there were a desire to reach a serious compromise. Without that, it doesn’t matter if there’s 50 days or 500 days.”

This gets back to one of the points made in our recent item on the 10 things to know right now about the labor situation. Smith possibly believes he can’t do a deal by March 4 because it will appear that he didn’t engage in a sufficient fight against the league. If, of course, the parties spent more time meeting and less time bickering, Smith could sell to the rank-and-file that enough blood, sweat, and tears had been shed in advance of the expiration of the current deal to justify a new one.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    the players don't want 18 games. there ain't gonna be a season next year.
    big weekend!

945437cf.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923

jeagler was better...we know what a juggler is.....jeagler had an air of mystery. WTF, if you will.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:

jeagler was better...we know what a juggler is.....jeagler had an air of mystery. WTF, if you will.

you don't know what i'm juggling though. ;)

this is one of the best weekends in sports. eventhough my birds are out, i can't wait to watch these games and consume large quantities of alcoholic beverages.
    www.myspace.com
    imalive wrote:

Changing names = Fraudulent! :o:lol:;)
    between college basketball heating up and the last 8 remaining nfl teams in action, this is one of my favorite sports weekends.

love the divisional round. time to crack open the first frosty beverage... :D
    www.myspace.com
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    81 wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:

Saints were like 10.5 faves. Just saying.
    #FHP
This discussion has been closed.