tumblr_mdd22lHiEj1qbrqbpo1_500.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
    I love "The Gypsy"
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    tumblr_mdd22lHiEj1qbrqbpo1_500.jpg

it's the asshat...yikes!

jeez that's creepy....altho i commend you for not posting a pic of him wearing the dog collar :lol:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    I'm really interested to see what shit is going to happen in the last 2 episodes of this season
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I'm really interested to see what shit is going to happen in the last 2 episodes of this season
    3 episodes left.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Heisenberg wrote:
    It will be interesting to see if Owen,Margaret or Gillian make it thru the rest of the season alive.

Margaret - 3:2 odds
    Gillian - 4:1 odds
    Owen 50:1 odds

Yeah I have a bad feeling Owen is going to meet his end at the end of Nucky's barrel by season's end. And it's a shame, he's probably the most likable character on the show. At least to me. They've been trying so hard to make Gillian not just looked fucked in the head like before, but evil. I think she'll go soon as well. But not Margaret. I don't see them killing her off.
  • Options
    Damn, shit hit the fan tonight!
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    :shock:

didnt see that coming...yet
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,470
    this show is amazing
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    this show is amazing
    Last 2 episodes should be great. There are a ton of different direction the players could find themselves going in.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,275
    wow, several twists i was not expecting tonight. great stuff hbo!

owen is another character i am gonna miss. there are so many strong characters on this show. i guess that not all of them can stick around forever...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    FINALLY
    The resurgence of Chalky!!! Looks like he plays a larger part in the last few episodes...
    What a character...can't wait to see what Nucky gives him now :lol:
    I figured Owen would be gonezo, but certainly not that way! Wow.
    Loved Van Alden/George's reaction when Capone put the fork in his cheek. LOL.
    Great episode last night...Margaret is gonna have some additional 'splainin' to do, huh? Wow.
    Can't wait for next Sunday!
    Loved how Gyp hacked that guy w/ the shovel. The whole episode I thought he was gonna take both of them out! Guy is a loose cannon for sure!
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24
  • Options
    marge is def aborting that baby if she wants to live
  • Options
    Question is, what side is Chalkie going to be on come the end of the season. He's not too happy with Nucky right now.

Van Alden has been a screw-up the past 2 seasons. Cant do anything right. He's now stuck in the middle between O'Banion and Capone.

Harrow looks like he finally got some action under the boardwalk. He too is a question mark as to which side is going to utilize him.
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    poor owen, another i didn't wanna see go. tho obviously he wasn't gonna be around much longer... never imagined it'd happen how it did :shock:

i dunno about margaret aborting the baby. considering her love for owen, will she be able to bring herself to go through with an abortion? or somehow try to convince nucky that the baby is his....something along the lines of 'oh, you've been so confused & forgetful since that explosion...of course this baby is yours.'

now van alden's the one looking scared for a change

yeah what side's chalky gonna take after nucky dissed his nightclub plans?

good on harrow & his new lady. hopefully he takes out gillian...also sides up with nucky to take out rosetti

this show's incredible...so much intensity unfolding...
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    YardenYarden Posts: 820
    last couple of episodes were great.
    why is Nucky ignoring Chalky? he's pretty much the only one sticking with him..i kinda see him saving Nucky in the end..
    the final episodes are going to be good!
  • Options
    Yarden wrote:
    why is Nucky ignoring Chalky? he's pretty much the only one sticking with him..i kinda see him saving Nucky in the end..
    Nucky's having a hard time trusting anyone right now. But now he's gotta get help from someone since Owens dead and the NY guys want nothing to do with him.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,783
    Yarden wrote:

I don't think Nucky is completely ignoring Chalky. He just has some more important things to deal with than Chalky opening up some nightclub.

Can't wait to see how these final 2 episodes play out here. Really hoping that prick Rosetti gets a slow, painful death. That guy is insane.
  • Options
    First,
    someone said in the last day or two, they were happy that chalky's now a bigger part of the show. Im confused what they are talking about. he's been in like 2 scenes max. The one where Nucky says he's the shoeshine boy, and the most recent one where he gets shot down so to speak by nucky.

Second,

Does nucky know margaret has been having an affair with Owen? It seemed like his face said as much, when margaret went ballistic when she saw Owen in that box. They've toyed with the idea of him finding out all season, the most blatant example was when in the aftereffects of the explosion on the boardwalk, and he wasnt himself, and said to owen something along the lines of "I know whats going on, I know what you are hiding".

I guess if she's pregnant that will also throw a wrench in everything, and maybe she'll be forced to tell Nucky about it, or maybe get an abortion.

Also, i missed the discussion when this episode aired, but what was the deal with Gillian killing that boy she met? She's always rubbed me the wrong way, and is she just completely nuts now? Much of this season was spent with her in this sort of daze wishing for Jimmy to come back (she obviously knew he had been offed), and then finds some guy who looks like her son, has a fling with him and then kills him. Messed up stuff
  • Options
    YardenYarden Posts: 820
    First,
    someone said in the last day or two, they were happy that chalky's now a bigger part of the show. Im confused what they are talking about. he's been in like 2 scenes max. The one where Nucky says he's the shoeshine boy, and the most recent one where he gets shot down so to speak by nucky.
    he hasn't been in too many scenes this season.. probably because there were a few new characters to introduce and some older ones got less screen time but maybe it's also intentional so we would be surprised if he has a really big part in what goes on next or something..
    Does nucky know margaret has been having an affair with Owen? It seemed like his face said as much, when margaret went ballistic when she saw Owen in that box.
    he definitely knows. she wouldn't have touched his dead body if she wasn't close to him.
    Also, i missed the discussion when this episode aired, but what was the deal with Gillian killing that boy she met? She's always rubbed me the wrong way, and is she just completely nuts now? Much of this season was spent with her in this sort of daze wishing for Jimmy to come back (she obviously knew he had been offed), and then finds some guy who looks like her son, has a fling with him and then kills him. Messed up stuff
    i think she didn't know at first or at least didn't want to admit it to herself unless she had to (when she needed him to be dead so she could take over the business). she's definitely messed up, being in love with her son..
    when she met that guy she needed a body that would resemble Jimmy so he could be pronounced dead but i think she also wanted to say goodbye to Jimmy by being with him.
  • Options
    Tonight should be good.
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Question is, what side is Chalkie going to be on come the end of the season. He's not too happy with Nucky right now.

Van Alden has been a screw-up the past 2 seasons. Cant do anything right. He's now stuck in the middle between O'Banion and Capone.

Harrow looks like he finally got some action under the boardwalk. He too is a question mark as to which side is going to utilize him.

SPOILER ALERT

Reading up on the history of Capone, in reality he was accused of killing O'Banion. So I see him doing that himself sooner or later. Probably by the end of the season, now that Van Alden is "helping" him.
  • Options
    2 episodes left.
  • Options
    Holy Shit, next weeks finale is gonna be Unreal!!!!!!
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    i have a feeling torio/capone are going to team up with nuck and lay the smackdown on all the other double-crossers.

great call!

cant wait for next week- bloodiest battle of the war :corn:
  • Options
    It will be very interesting to see who makes it out alive to see Season 4.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,470
    one of the best episodes this show has ever made. that was just fantastic last night.

:clap::clap::clap:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    one of the best episodes this show has ever made. that was just fantastic last night.

:clap::clap::clap:

Agreed 100%
    Non stop from the get go...What a PERFECT way to bring Capone into the mix...
    Hey musicismylife = CHALKY WHITE!!!! How'd ya like that, my friend? :lol: Arguably one of the BEST actors getting more screen time and now a major plotline participant (sad it took this long, but hey, good things happen to those who wait!) - Guess the buildup of him being shown in the last few episodes (opposed to completely ignored through the middle of the season) WAS worth it and intentional, huh?

No Margaret drama to slow it down either! Episodes like last night are the entire reason I love Boardwalk Empire...Now, how does Van Alden eventually come around, seeing as how Capone and Nucky are in cahoots + Richard --> how's he getting involved? PLEASE kill that skank Gillian in a horrific grotesque way - that'd be great!

GREAT EPISODE and a tad bummed its over next Sunday...
  • Options
    keelycankeelycan Via Chicago Posts: 409
    I Want a bath, Some Chow...and the you and me sit down..And we talk about who dies All right?
    :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Soldier Field 1995~Alpine Valley June I,II 1998~ United Center 2003~Alpine Valley 2003~Madison Square Garden I,II 2003~Toledo VFC 2004~Montreal 2005~Ottowa 2005~United Center I,II 2006~Cincinnati 2006~Summerfest I,II 2006~The Vic Theatre 2007~Lollapalooza 2007~Bonnaroo 2008~United Center I,II 2009~EV Chicago I,II 2008~Austin City Limits 2009~EV Chicago I,II 2011~Alpine Valley Sep 03,04 2011~Wrigley Field 2013~Seattle 2013
  • Options
    It looks like Harrow is arming himself to the teeth to take out the Brothel. Whether or not Gillian becomes a casualty in the process is the question.

I have a bad feeling about Harrows fate though.
  • Options
    It looks like Harrow is arming himself to the teeth to take out the Brothel. Whether or not Gillian becomes a casualty in the process is the question.

I have a bad feeling about Harrows fate though.

Sadly, I concur about Richards fate. In my twisted fantasy, I see him joining Nucky in the role of "Owen" - being a liason, hitman helper for both Chalky White/ Al Capone faction and being able to provide "fatherhood" to Jimmy's boy. The end might be coming for Richard and its a shame as he is a great character in a show chock full of them.

Next weeks preview looks amazing. If Richard has to die I hope its in the process of killing Gillian and/or Gyp.