Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • First CFP poll is a complete fucking joke. Alabama at 4 and Notre Lame at 5.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    edited November 2015
    Big game for Penn State this weekend, not that they are any good but would be cool to see them go into the Michigan game at 8-2.
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • It is early no reason to worry too much about them for another month.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

Big game for Penn State this weekend, not that they are any good but would be cool to see them go into the Michigan game at 8-2.

I have a bad feeling about the 11:00 am kick
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

Didn't even think of that. Still noon their time, but has to be annoying. I have no read on the game. I have no read on this team still.

Hopefully they think the game started at noon

Just came in to post...this is ugly as fuck
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Awful

Awful
    Fuck this, I'm getting hammered
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Motherfucker
    Let's run the wildcat on a needed 3rd down and 1...stupid ass call
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Mich st got absolutely screwed by the refs. One of the worst calls I've ever seen. WR ran out of bounds on his own. Official who made that call should be fired. Damn shame a teams undefeated season comes down to that.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    pureoc said:

Mich st got absolutely screwed by the refs. One of the worst calls I've ever seen. WR ran out of bounds on his own. Official who made that call should be fired. Damn shame a teams undefeated season comes down to that.

twas bullshit, for sure.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive said:

pureoc said:

twas bullshit, for sure.
    Nah the Big 10 came out and said it was legit. Also offered up that when someone runs a 4.2 it doesn't take much to force them out of bounds. So now our collective eyesight and intelligence have been questioned. Friggin refs.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

That was a bad loss. Had the game and blew it. Now going to lose 3 straight to end the season and end up with a disappointing record and no good wins.

Think Hack comes back? Not first round at this point.

That was a bad loss. Had the game and blew it. Now going to lose 3 straight to end the season and end up with a disappointing record and no good wins.

I think he has to come back unless O'Brien gives him a call and says the Texans will take him. Does he want to come back and play another year in that piss poor offense? Having Barkley is a plus, but they need a TE for Hack to throw to. Gisicki (sp?) is so fucking bad. I'm not sure who Hamilton pissed off, he sees so few balls that I assume he transferred.

Yep, lose to Mich...lose to Mich State. See you at Yankee Stadium around Christmas.

Realistically though, it's 2015 and they really weren't supposed to be good until 2020 because of all that bullshit, hopefully there's some decent OL's in these full classes coming in
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Missouri Football just proved the most important part of university funding is FOOTBALL!

I think he has to come back unless O'Brien gives him a call and says the Texans will take him. Does he want to come back and play another year in that piss poor offense? Having Barkley is a plus, but they need a TE for Hack to throw to. Gisicki (sp?) is so fucking bad. I'm not sure who Hamilton pissed off, he sees so few balls that I assume he transferred.

Yep, lose to Mich...lose to Mich State. See you at Yankee Stadium around Christmas.

Realistically though, it's 2015 and they really weren't supposed to be good until 2020 because of all that bullshit, hopefully there's some decent OL's in these full classes coming in
    Agreed. Texans could probably get him in the second round too, but gotta figure he wants first round money. Agreed on wanting to come back. I wouldn't. Looks uninterested at times. Gisicki stinks. I have been very surprised Godwin is the main guy too.

Assume they have to be in a different bowl this year, no? Although I am sure the Pinstripe Bowl would love to have them back given the turnout last year.

Agreed. Texans could probably get him in the second round too, but gotta figure he wants first round money. Agreed on wanting to come back. I wouldn't. Looks uninterested at times. Gisicki stinks. I have been very surprised Godwin is the main guy too.

Assume they have to be in a different bowl this year, no? Although I am sure the Pinstripe Bowl would love to have them back given the turnout last year.
    I read today they're predicted to play Georgia in Jacksonville (Tax Slayer maybe?)....it'd be cool to kick the shit out of a big name SEC team even if they're in worse shape than us
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,788
    when i saw the Temple score i thought college basketball season had started :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    I smell an upset this weekend
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Sheeeeeeeit. That would be sweet. Read earlier this week that Penn State has 4 starting seniors to Michigan's 16 (or something like that).

Loving the noon kick with somewhere to be later in the day.

Sheeeeeeeit. That would be sweet. Read earlier this week that Penn State has 4 starting seniors to Michigan's 16 (or something like that).

Yep, team is young as fuck. You hate going 7-5, but if these kids keep it going...
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    edited November 2015
    Leave it to the Penn State crowd to talk about kids. Didn't we talk about this empty?
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Leave it to the Penn State crowd to talk about kids. Didn't we talk about this empty?

Insert bad word here: A _ _ h

Yep, team is young as fuck. You hate going 7-5, but if these kids keep it going...
    Here you go Cliffy, Jones never picks State. Either he's right or this will be a complete shitshow :lol:

http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/index.ssf/2015/11/penn_state_football_michigan_w.html#incart_sms_app
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Gross
    I'd put money on that being hackenberg's last home game
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    When your div champ needs to go to OT to beat 2 - 8 Florida Atlantic at home your conference is overrated. Yes, Bama is a good team but the rest of the conference is shit.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14