No
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I liked last night's show. i read about them tying up the DB to the goal post and putting that icy hot stuff on him. I wasn't sure they would show that. Glad he ended up winning Mr Ugly and seemed in good spirits. Nothing beats Vlad being the 2nd and 3rd ugliest though. I REALLY want him to do well even if he does not start this year i hope he becomes a big part of the line.

I loved when the magician was there and I Rex goes okay here he is he is gonna do some magic tricks for us and one of the guys goes: "Is he gonna make revis show up?"

that is awesome!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    intodeep wrote:
    I liked last night's show. i read about them tying up the DB to the goal post and putting that icy hot stuff on him. I wasn't sure they would show that. Glad he ended up winning Mr Ugly and seemed in good spirits. Nothing beats Vlad being the 2nd and 3rd ugliest though. I REALLY want him to do well even if he does not start this year i hope he becomes a big part of the line.

I loved when the magician was there and I Rex goes okay here he is he is gonna do some magic tricks for us and one of the guys goes: "Is he gonna make revis show up?"

that is awesome!

funny stuff last night :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Bart Scott has good comedic timing
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Anyone else feel for Clemens...that was painful to watch..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I can't wait to bet against the jets this year. sanchez is gonna lose them a lot of games...he stinks

I think the jets are finishing 3rd in the AFC east this year.
    The Fixer wrote:
    I can't wait to bet against the jets this year. sanchez is gonna lose them a lot of games...he stinks

I have to admit, I'm no longer as optimistic as I was before the preseason, hard knocks and the Revis debacle, but let's not get crazy now....the kid looked pretty fucking good when it counted most..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I have to admit, I'm no longer as optimistic as I was before the preseason, hard knocks and the Revis debacle, but let's not get crazy now..

Look at their key guys on offense. sanchez, braylon edwards stnk. shonn greene has to prove himself as a 20 carry guy (he is good, but unproven...he got banged up last year in limited PT). Holmes will help a lot and Keller is a beast, but this team has a lot of question marks. I just don't think the offense is good at all.

Miami should be improved with Ronnie Brown back and the Marshall signing. Henne > Sanchez. And their defense will be good under sparano/parcells. Don't sleep on the Fish...I think they win the division.

The Pats and Jets will be battling for a wild card spot.
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Champ wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I have to admit, I'm no longer as optimistic as I was before the preseason, hard knocks and the Revis debacle, but let's not get crazy now..

Look at their key guys on offense. sanchez, braylon edwards stnk. shonn greene has to prove himself as a 20 carry guy (he is good, but unproven...he got banged up last year in limited PT). Holmes will help a lot and Keller is a beast, but this team has a lot of question marks. I just don't think the offense is good at all.

Miami should be improved with Ronnie Brown back and the Marshall signing. Henne > Sanchez. And their defense will be good under sparano/parcells. Don't sleep on the Fish...I think they win the division.

The Pats and Jets will be battling for a wild card spot.

Sanchez was pretty fucking good in the playoffs when it counted..I'm hoping and praying this kid is the real deal based on it..and if not, we are fucked..no matter what fatty says about the defense..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:

Sanchez was pretty fucking good in the playoffs when it counted..I'm hoping and praying this kid is the real deal based on it..and if not, we are fucked..no matter what fatty says about the defense..

Sanchez was good in the playoffs last year. Teams are gonna make him beat them this year though. 8-9 guys in the box, now make a play spanish leinart. I don't think he's good enough, but I've certainly been wrong before.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    edited May 2012
    the fish are going into the fish bowl

AuFQEKhCAAE0ndj.jpg
    Post edited by norm on
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    Dolphins are on this year? Quick, name three players on that squad
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Dolphins are on this year? Quick, name three players on that squad

isn't reggie bush there now?
    you know in fairness to the fish, we could have ended up with the browns.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    hopefully we get to see a lot of ryan tannehill's chick.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Does anyone even in Miami care about the Dolphins?

:fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    With a list of owners like this;

Owner(s) Stephen M. Ross (about 95%) and Wayne Huizenga (about 5%) (with unknown percentages of ownership by Gloria Estefan, Emilio Estefan, Jennifer Lopez, Fergie, Marc Anthony, Jimmy Buffett, Venus Williams, and Serena Williams)
    they are guaranteed to fail. :fp:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    The Fixer wrote:
    hopefully we get to see a lot of ryan tannehill's chick.

That's exactly what I thought when I heard it was the Dolphins. She is a 10.

I don't get why everyone is complaining about the fact that it's the Dolphins this season. Sure, the team doesn't have a ton of star power, but to get that behind the scenes look at an NFL training camp is fucking awesome no matter what team it is.
  • PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    ALRIGHT MIAMI!!!
    Wow, a little hatred for the FINS? Shouldn't be surprised, as this is a PJ fan forum board (which automatically means complain, complain, bitch and complain for a good portion of topics around here.)
    Miami has stunk for decades...they haven't won a SB since '73...they have posed no threat to anyone in the NFL, save a beating of the Farve led Jets last gm of the yr a few years back, Marino shredding the 85 Bears D and "Lemon to Camarillo" to get their lone win over Baltimore in the 1-15 season...
    New coaching regime, Reggie Bush, 3 way QB competition, pretty darn good D...should make for an interesting watch. As a die-hard Miami fan I just hope it isn't a major distraction...(makes me nervous)
    Oh yeah, you don't have to watch :D --> and I don't care who your team is, if you like football HBO does a magnificent job with Hard Knocks - access you don't get and cannot get anywhere else. In fact, ANY sports documentary or show HBO puts their mitts on, usually makes for very interesting must see TV...
    The fan base is poor, the season ticket #'s are WAY down - if you owned a business, this is a good move --> can't hurt ticket sales.
    Hate away. This FINS fan is psyched and cannot wait for Hard Knocks.
    Sing along if you know it: "Miami has the Dolphins, the greatest football team, we take the ball from goal to goal like no-one's ever seen! We're in the air; we're on the ground; we're always in control, and when you say Miami - you're talking Super Bowl! 'Cause we're the Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins #1..."
    :P
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24
    PJFAN13 wrote:
    ALRIGHT MIAMI!!!
    Wow, a little hatred for the FINS? Shouldn't be surprised, as this is a PJ fan forum board (which automatically means complain, complain, bitch and complain for a good portion of topics around here.)
    Miami has stunk for decades...they haven't won a SB since '73...they have posed no threat to anyone in the NFL, save a beating of the Farve led Jets last gm of the yr a few years back, Marino shredding the 85 Bears D and "Lemon to Camarillo" to get their lone win over Baltimore in the 1-15 season...
    New coaching regime, Reggie Bush, 3 way QB competition, pretty darn good D...should make for an interesting watch. As a die-hard Miami fan I just hope it isn't a major distraction...(makes me nervous)
    Oh yeah, you don't have to watch :D --> and I don't care who your team is, if you like football HBO does a magnificent job with Hard Knocks - access you don't get and cannot get anywhere else. In fact, ANY sports documentary or show HBO puts their mitts on, usually makes for very interesting must see TV...
    The fan base is poor, the season ticket #'s are WAY down - if you owned a business, this is a good move --> can't hurt ticket sales.
    Sing along if you know it: "Miami has the Dolphins, the greatest football team, we take the ball from goal to goal like no-one's ever seen! We're in the air; we're on the ground; we're always in control, and when you say Miami - you're talking Super Bowl! 'Cause we're the Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins #1..."

it's not the browns. i'll watch, just because this sort of stuff is cool
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i'll watch, just because this sort of stuff is cool
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i'll watch, just because this sort of stuff is cool

agreed. this stuff is always so well done.
    www.myspace.com
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,755
    I'll watch because it's football but this may be the worst season.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,839
    PJFAN13 wrote:
    ALRIGHT MIAMI!!!

I'm a hard-core Dolphins fan too. And I can understand the complaints. We're a boring ass football team that has been mediocre for about 20 years now. Do you realize we haven't been to the conference championship since 1992? Pathetic. I'll enjoy the show, you'll enjoy the show, but unlike the Jets, we don't have enough train wreck-type of personalities that will entertain fans of other teams.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    we don't have enough train wreck-type of personalities that will entertain fans of other teams.

i don't need those...i really enjoy seeing the behidn the scene stuff.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    81 wrote:
    we don't have enough train wreck-type of personalities that will entertain fans of other teams.

Yep....no matter what team is featured, it is very compelling stuff.
    81 wrote:

Yep....no matter what team is featured, it is very compelling stuff.

Well that's not surprising because there still are some true football fans out there. But so much of the NFL has become a reality show (partly perpetrated by the HORRIBLE NFL.com "writing" staff) that I think there are more people who want to see a trainwreck than there are people who want to see how an NFL training camp works. It's no surprise that the most "memorable" hard knocks moments are Antonio Cromartie trying to name his kids and Rex Ryan's silly "Let's go eat a god-damn snack" speech.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    PJFAN13 wrote:
    ALRIGHT MIAMI!!!

I'm a hard-core Dolphins fan too. And I can understand the complaints. We're a boring ass football team that has been mediocre for about 20 years now. Do you realize we haven't been to the conference championship since 1992? Pathetic. I'll enjoy the show, you'll enjoy the show, but unlike the Jets, we don't have enough train wreck-type of personalities that will entertain fans of other teams.

it's too bad you traded brandon marshall :lol:
    www.myspace.com

no it's not :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJFAN13 wrote:
    ALRIGHT MIAMI!!!

Good riddance. Most worthless Dolphins signing ever...and that's saying something.

Pearl Jam bootlegs: