HARD KNOCKS

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    The Fixer wrote:
    How can you talk about HBO programming and not mention Eastbound & Down? That's blasphemous. Most underrated show ever on HBO - Mr. Show with Bob & David. Wire is phenomenal, can't wait for the Boardwalk thing. And, we'll wrap this up with this - Entourage fucking sucks. Good day.

ha, forgot that one too. kenny powers is great. and ashley schaeffer is absolutely classic. woo

couldn't agree more about entourage. just painful to watch (for some reason I still do though...not sure why since it hasn't been funny in 2-3 seasons)

I'd say I haven't watched an episode in a solid two years.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    The Fixer wrote:
    How can you talk about HBO programming and not mention Eastbound & Down? That's blasphemous. Most underrated show ever on HBO - Mr. Show with Bob & David. Wire is phenomenal, can't wait for the Boardwalk thing. And, we'll wrap this up with this - Entourage fucking sucks. Good day.

ha, forgot that one too. kenny powers is great. and ashley schaeffer is absolutely classic. woo

couldn't agree more about entourage. just painful to watch (for some reason I still do though...not sure why since it hasn't been funny in 2-3 seasons)

the tom brady episode was the only one I can think of. the show is all about how many celeb cameos they can shove down your throat. nauseating
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

the tom brady episode was the only one I can think of. the show is all about how many celeb cameos they can shove down your throat. nauseating

It's the frat boys of television.

So much better when it didn't have a storyline and it was just them sitting around getting drunk and stoned making fun of each other. And of course the obligatory nude females.

It's the frat boys of television.

So much better when it didn't have a storyline and it was just them sitting around getting drunk and stoned making fun of each other. And of course the obligatory nude females.

completely agree. miss those days. unfortunately, they're not coming back
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    The Fixer wrote:

then you are missing out. this show has managed to catch itself from falling off a cliff twice now. this is the best season in years. skip last year and start watching this one.
    www.myspace.com
  • Great show but too bad it's the Jets.
    The Fixer wrote:

then you are missing out. this show has managed to catch itself from falling off a cliff twice now. this is the best season in years. skip last year and start watching this one.

Gone, buddy. Way gone.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I got to sit down and watch this last night. It just cemented the fact that i love Rex Ryan as the jets coach.

If i was in college i'd watch this and drink everytime Ryan said "fuck" just to get wasted.

It was sad watching the early rookies get cut.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22

Gone, buddy. Way gone.

i'm telling ya, you're missing out.
    www.myspace.com
    intodeep wrote:
    I got to sit down and watch this last night. It just cemented the fact that i love Rex Ryan as the jets coach.

If i was in college i'd watch this and drink everytime Ryan said "fuck" just to get wasted.

It was sad watching the early rookies get cut.

he almost seems too immature to be a head coach doesn't he?
    www.myspace.com
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    he almost seems too immature to be a head coach doesn't he?

020110_Rex_Ryan.jpg
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i like tony but he needs to get a life

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... nt=Twitter
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    norm wrote:

I understand Tony's point but I just don't care about him cursing.

Tony is a good guy. Perhaps too good sometimes.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    norm wrote:

these are the same types of people that want to eliminate dodge ball in gym class. this kind of stuff is why society has become so pussified

go write another book tony. and leave us alone
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,418
    The Fixer wrote:
    norm wrote:

these are the same types of people that want to eliminate dodge ball in gym class. this kind of stuff is why society has become so pussified

anyone notice they bleeped out the cursing on sunday afternoon? I saw this episode friday night with all the cursing, switched to it sunday afternoon and they had beeped out the cursing. it's ridiculous because you know what he is saying anyway.
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    norm wrote:

anyone notice they bleeped out the cursing on sunday afternoon? I saw this episode friday night with all the cursing, switched to it sunday afternoon and they had beeped out the cursing. it's ridiculous because you know what he is saying anyway.

plus it's HBO. they don't have to sensor anything.

I'm sure roger goodell is involved. that dude is trying his best to bring down the NFL. Every rule change he's made since he took over for Tags has been terrible (thursday night games are the only decent thing)
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    its gonna be cool watching the game tonight then seeing it wed night on the series
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    its gonna be cool watching the game tonight then seeing it wed night on the series

the new stadium looks cool. interested to get a better glimpse of it when i get home from work tonight.

what is the latest on the naming rights? they've been calling it new meadowlands stadium. it would be cool if they left it at that. doubt it though..
    www.myspace.com
  • PJGirl321PJGirl321 Posts: 377

the new stadium looks cool. interested to get a better glimpse of it when i get home from work tonight.

what is the latest on the naming rights? they've been calling it new meadowlands stadium. it would be cool if they left it at that. doubt it though..

Since no one is stepping forward with big sponsorship $$$$$ it may end up as "New Meadowlands Stadium' for a while. I hear they want around $50M for naming rights.
    PJGirl321 wrote:

Since no one is stepping forward with big sponsorship $$$$$ it may end up as "New Meadowlands Stadium' for a while. I hear they want around $50M for naming rights.

let's hope nobody steps up. i hate corporate sponsored stadiums. really takes away from these new places building any kind of charm.
    www.myspace.com
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    :) 10pm......... See u there
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    :) 10pm......... See u there

8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Antonio Cromarte listed off what ... 6 or 7 kids he has, all under the age of 5? Four of which are age 3, but none are twins.

There aren't enough :lol: to put under this statement.

I will give him this, he looks like Night Train Lane in practice with the Sanchize throwing him pick after pick.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    jimed14 wrote:
    Antonio Cromarte listed off what ... 6 or 7 kids he has, all under the age of 5? Four of which are age 3, but none are twins.

There aren't enough :lol: to put under this statement.

I will give him this, he looks like Night Train Lane in practice with the Sanchize throwing him pick after pick.

The fucker has 8 kids, with like 6 different mothers....I love the comment he made about being a good family man after practice..lol..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
    Cromartie. Was. Great :(
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710

And here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5qzQ2HBh0s&

Just incredible.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

And here it is

Just incredible.

Captain. Video :mrgreen:
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

And here it is

Just incredible.

Captain. Video :mrgreen:

Yessir. I counted 8 kids I believe and I also loved how he had to point out the latest one was with his wife.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

And here it is

Just incredible.

:shock: :shock:

yo, antonio...

trojan-variety2.jpg
    will revis show up tonight :roll: