HARD KNOCKS

167891012»

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    PJFAN13 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    Season has been pretty boring

Couldn't agree more, sad to say, but this is the first year where there hasn't been the dynamite competition, new dynamic...when the best thing about the show seems to be an assistant coach who should be a head coach (Zimmer), a washed up linebacker who you are waiting for to snap on a camera guy (Harrison) and the cluelessness of Mike Brown...man, wtf???
    I used to make sure the schedule was clear on Tuesday night to watch this show, after a handful I could care less now.
    And honestly, don't we all know how this Bengals season plays out??? One and done playoffs, barring a miraculous turnaround from Pittsburgh and a repeat performance by Baltimore.
    Sheesh. The first Bengals go round a few years back was light years better than this years version.
    No drama or real characters is probably a great thing for the ballclub, however.

Definitely not as good as previous seasons. Still cool to get the behind the scenes access, but nothing very exciting.

James Harrison scares the shit out of me. He is one angry dude.

I could actually see the Bengals making a little noise in the playoffs this year...their defense is pretty damn good.

Agree. I will always watch a doc/show like hard knocks because it's so well done. Just happens that the bengals are a boring team/organization. though I don't miss that tool chad johnson at all.

I agree about a possible playoff run. Esp since the AFC blows. Not sold on Dalton though. Loved him at TCU, but not sure he has the stones to beat brady or the forehead in a big game.
  • YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    How about Dalton and his black rubber wedding ring he wears during practice?

:lol:
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    gonna cool to see JJ Watt and the Texans this year
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    gonna be cool to see JJ sWatt and the Texans this year
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    how the fuck does an adult not know where the sun rises and sets?!!
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    This is going to be a pretty boring season of Hard Knocks. Besides Kush, not many characters on this team. Fisher is pretty boring and no one else really stood out.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    Gregg Williams seems like a real jagoff.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,418

Gregg Williams seems like a real jagoff.

yes but of the parts i've seen he is the only remotely interesting part this year. I've only seen bits and pieces but has seemed to be pretty boring.