Options

Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    mfc2006 wrote:
    keep your eyes on your mailboxes, everyone! :)
    sweet!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    US orders have started to arrive!!! International orders will take a bit longer. I'm sorry for the slight delay, but life has been very hectic lately. Thanks so much for your support!! We can't wait to hear what you guys think of the album! :)

Matt

PS--make sure you look for the "bonus" item!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    We'd love to hear your thoughts on the new album!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    mfc2006 wrote:

Ditto 8-)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Just got mine in the mail!!! :D:D:D
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:

Sweet!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:

Awesome! 8-) Hope you enjoy it!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    mfc2006 wrote:
    :thumbup:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    8-)
  • Options
    8-)

:corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    8-)

• Options
    Alright-y folks - the big machine is warming up starting with a phone call today with Matt about the massive number of songs we've got working. It's been a really nice relaxing break - don't think I've picked up my guitar for the last month or so and I'm getting the itch to work on these new songs.

In anticipation of my wife and I having our first child (a daughter) this May, I packed up the drum kit and sent it to my parent's place to make some space. I was pretty busy in 2012 though while work was being done on 'Where It Began' and have some 20+ fairly completed demos, all with drums. There are probably quite a few that won't see the light of day - kind of depends on which ones get Matt wanting to sing and play :lol:
    I really started to stockpile ideas once I found out my wife and I were pregnant back in September, and Matt sent me quite a few songs that I did some work on as well. Probably all said and done over 30+ songs that we've got going.

Hope you all are enjoying 'Where It Began.' It was the most intense and rewarding musical project I've ever been involved in and both Matt and I are both very satisfied with the end result. Thanks for all the bumps, e-mails, and general interest. We do really appreciate it :D
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Yup. Chris is right. I started mixing 2 new songs (You Can Stay Below/It Reaches Up) today. Both are coming along nicely & we have another 2 that we're wrapping up right now. We also have several in the queue....excited to see what happens with these songs!

Plus, I'm working on a new solo project as well. Check out this new tumblr page of mine to see what it's about!
    http://mattcluthe.tumblr.com/

Cheers, everyone!! Let us know if your copy of Where It Began arrived! And let us know what you think!

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Will be playing the new album tonight!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841
    Diggin' the song "It Spins".....bravo, bravo :clap:
  • Options
    Will be playing the new album tonight!!

We expect a full report, sir. :D
    jjflash wrote:
    Diggin' the song "It Spins".....bravo, bravo :clap:

Thanks, man! That song was a trip to record!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    8-)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    Bought all 3 of 'em to "catch up." It was actually cool listenting to them for the first time (for the most part) from the beginning. The growth between the 3 albums is incredible.

Great job!!! Left the newest in the car for a few repeat listens, then will "go back" to cycle through them.

Finally a New Years' Resolution I could keep!
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    oK so trying to load into Itunes this AM and no song recognition came up :fp: :lol:
    So I will type tonight put on iphone and listen on my flight to NY tomorrow :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    oK so trying to load into Itunes this AM and no song recognition came up :fp: :lol:
    So I will type tonight put on iphone and listen on my flight to NY tomorrow :mrgreen:

We love you. There I said it. 8-):lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Bought all 3 of 'em to "catch up." It was actually cool listenting to them for the first time (for the most part) from the beginning. The growth between the 3 albums is incredible.

Great job!!! Left the newest in the car for a few repeat listens, then will "go back" to cycle through them.

First, off, THANK YOU for the support! It's not lost on either Matt or I one bit. So glad you are enjoying what you are hearing. We have a ton of other songs that didn't make any of the albums on our Reverbnation page you should check out when you have the time. Not all of em' are that great in my opinion (mostly the shit I wrote), but there are a few in there that we both wanted to put on any of these 3 records that didn't make the cut for whatever reason. 8-)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I listened to the album twice over the weekend and feel like listening again tonight. You guys have some really good songs on there. Can't wait to hear more!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options

Thanks, man! The evolution of this band has been so much fun to be a part of! Glad you like what you're hearing!

That's strange....I'll look into it. Adam, you complete me. :D
    Better Dan wrote:
    I listened to the album twice over the weekend and feel like listening again tonight. You guys have some really good songs on there. Can't wait to hear more!

Thanks, Dan! Now move to Portland!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Wooooooow!!

What a step forward!! (Nothing against the old stuff :lol: )
    I think I will comment as I listen...

Coming Through - A slow burner ala Pink Floyd into an explosion of Awesomeness...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    The Ghost - What a haunting ending (pun intended)
    GoiMTvP.gif