THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Bears 21
    Cowboys 17
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Bearsssssss!!!
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Y'know why I hate fantasy football? because of nights like tonight. I was winning by 31 with all my players finished for the week and the clown I was up against had Cutler and Marshall.

Why couldn't that Cutler to Marshall TD have been a halfback option from Forte to Jeffery?
  • JTH wrote:
    Y'know why I hate fantasy football? because of nights like tonight. I was winning by 31 with all my players finished for the week and the clown I was up against had Cutler and Marshall.

Why couldn't that Cutler to Marshall TD have been a halfback option from Forte to Jeffery?

Really dude? The Bears destroy the Cowboys and you are worried about fantasy football??? Come on!!!
  • Complete domination last night. Defense looked awesome and Cutler played a mistake-free game. Marshall is awesome...so nice to have a real WR. Jeffrey looked good at times too.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Complete domination last night. Defense looked awesome and Cutler played a mistake-free game. Marshall is awesome...so nice to have a real WR. Jeffrey looked good at times too.
    and we get a full strength Forte going, the Bears will be looking pretty, pretty, pretty good
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    Gotta love the headline on the Bears site this morning

Monday Night Mauling

:thumbup:

That's one way to describe it. Total domination is another.
    Nice shirt.
  • Gotta love the headline on the Bears site this morning

Monday Night Mauling

That was quite enjoyable. The fact that it was the Cowboys makes it that much better. There were a TON of Bears fans down in Dallas for the game....crazy how much Bears fans travel. I'll be in Nashville for the game next month!
    Gotta love the headline on the Bears site this morning

Monday Night Mauling

That was quite enjoyable. The fact that it was the Cowboys makes it that much better. There were a TON of Bears fans down in Dallas for the game....crazy how much Bears fans travel. I'll be in Nashville for the game next month!

I was a bit more than concerned with Dallas' defense, but it didn't seem to stop nor hinder
    the Bears one bit. Quite the opposite actually, they went in ready for a battle.

And sometimes attitude can make all the difference.

Have fun in Nashville :D
    Nice shirt.
  • I was a bit more than concerned with Dallas' defense, but it didn't seem to stop nor hinder
    the Bears one bit. Quite the opposite actually, they went in ready for a battle.

And sometimes attitude can make all the difference.

Have fun in Nashville :D

Yeah, I was really worried about Ware terrorizing Cutler all night. O-line did a pretty solid job.

Nashville will be great....it will be like 50% Bears fans. Bears trips are the best.
    Bears 27
    Jaguars 13

Cutler's going to have a monumental day :D
    Nice shirt.
  • Lets see...

Bears 31
    Jags 14

Defense- 4 sacks
    Defense- 2 Interceptions

Cutler will go 24-34 for 265 yards 2 Tds, no Interceptions, and he will bang 2 cheerleaders at Halftime! One Blonde, One Brunette!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Cutler will go 24-34 for 265 yards 2 Tds, no Interceptions, and he will bang 2 cheerleaders at Halftime! One Blonde, One Brunette!

Sounds like quite the monumental day!

The defense has proven themselves to be absolutely ferocious, and today won't be any different, especially playing in that nice, warm Florida sunshine. It will further bring out the beast that IS the Bears defense.

:corn:
    Nice shirt.
  • Boring...
    That's better!
    Bring out the beast that IS the Bears defense.

Nice shirt.
  • When do we play those Deer Fuckers next?
  • Lets see...

Bears 31
    Jags 14

Defense- 4 sacks
    Defense- 2 Interceptions

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT RAT.
    J. Cutler 23/39 292 7.5 2 1 88.8

Ya know??
    I was pretty damned close here!!!

He probably had 3 cheerleaders at Halftime....
  • Man this defense is playing good. Offense rebounded nicely in the 2nd half after a pretty shitty first half. I know I keep saying this, but it is so great to have a WR like Marshall.
    Man this defense is playing good. Offense rebounded nicely in the 2nd half after a pretty shitty first half. I know I keep saying this, but it is so great to have a WR like Marshall.
    Marshall is a beast!!!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Bears suck.

leaving now
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Lets be honest, the Jags blow.

next up, bye week blues
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

next up, bye week blues

The Jags are awful. That place had to have been at least 50% Bears fans.

You guys see that some Bears fan that was down there for the game got stabbed and killed on Saturday night? Fucking crazy.
    81 wrote:

next up, bye week blues

The Jags are awful. That place had to have been at least 50% Bears fans.

You guys see that some Bears fan that was down there for the game got stabbed and killed on Saturday night? Fucking crazy.

had his throat slit. :shock:

at the bar around 2am, went to the restroom, and then to get a round of drinks, and then dead....guessing he said something or did something to that dude that cut him. people are nuts. stay home.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    had his throat slit. :shock:

at the bar around 2am, went to the restroom, and then to get a round of drinks, and then dead....guessing he said something or did something to that dude that cut him. people are nuts. stay home.

Wow. That is nuts. I better watch myself when I'm down in Nashville for the game.
    The man accused of killing a Bears fan in a Jacksonville, Fla. restaurant and bar "coldbloodedly" cut William Pettry's throat after seeing Pettry talking to his wife, police said today.

Matthew Hinson, 27, "became jealous, enraged, whatever you want to call it and approached our victim," Jacksonville County Police Lt. Rob Schoonover told a news conference. "He calmly and basically coldbloodedly cut the victim's throat and calmly walked out of the restaurant."

Police caught up with Hinson as he was pulling out of the restaurant parking lot in his truck early Sunday morning. "He resisted a little bit, they had to put him to the ground," Schoonover said, explaining the cuts and bruises in Hinson's mugshot.

Pettry, of Lake Villa, was in Jacksonville for the Bears game but police said sports rivalry had nothing to do with what happened.

"When he (Hinson) showed up, he found out that our victim and a friend were talking with his wife and another lady," Schoonover said.

Witnesses told police Hinson and Pettry were "sitting on a bench inside the bar" when Hinson "stood up, cut him (Pettry) and walked out," Schoonover said, making a cutting motion across his throat with his finger. He described the murder weapon as “a little pocket knife.”

Hinson, from Jacksonville, admitted to the stabbing after his arrest but did not tell police why. Hinson has been charged with murder and is being held without bail.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    People are nuts!!!
    Jeffery - out 4-6 weeks with a broken hand. Doh!
    Glad we have a bye!!
    mca47 wrote:
    Jeffery - out 4-6 weeks with a broken hand. Doh!
    Glad we have a bye!!

how and when did he break it? not bad catching TD's with a busted hand
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    if we can't have a bears game this week, we can take the packer tip money and move it into the bears bucket. :P

local starbucks had two tip jars out today...one said bears, one said packers...packers one was empty when i left. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg